/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im a newbe!

Purposedriven
11-28-2009, 12:48 AM
Hello all. My name is mish and have been a revert for a year and a half snce i married my devouted muslim husband. I have so many questions about life and spirituality and feel totaly lost and confused. Hope to get to knw u all and hopefully find peace in my soul along the way. Sincerly purpose.driven.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
11-28-2009, 09:46 AM
A very warm welcome to the forum :)

You say that you have been a revert for a year and ahalf, but on your profile have said that you are Christian?

Either way, you are most welcome to ask any questions you may have. We are all here to help :)

Hope you find the forum beneficial, learn lots, have fun and make friends!

Peace.

Ameer Hamza
11-28-2009, 10:32 AM
:welcome:
May Allah solved your all problem Ameen

Misz_Muslimah
11-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Asalamalaikum,
Hope you benefit from the forum :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fטлку
11-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Hello Mish!
Welcome to the Forum.
Hope you have a fab time! :D

- IqRa -
11-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Welcome to the forum.

I pray Allah guides us all.

OurIslamic
11-30-2009, 01:42 PM
Salam sister Mish!

Welcome to Islamic Board, feel free to answer any questions that you may have :).

We have many members than can help you.

Masuma
11-30-2009, 05:56 PM
Asalamu alikum Wa rehmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

Welcome sis to this lovely forum. :)

May Allah guide you always! Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.