/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help with learning/teaching Quran

Ssaraireh
11-28-2009, 12:57 AM
I am working on a project that will help teach the Quran (Insha Allah). By having to put each ayat (the each surrah) together in the correct order. After each ayat is completed, it will be read, and move on to the next ayat in that surrah.

The problem is, I do not know the Quran myself, and I plan on using this to learn while I make it. I only know 4 surrah in Arabic, and need help separating each ayat in each surrah. Also knowing each word, so once each ayat is finished, while it is being read, each word will be highlighted as it is read.

If anyone, (everyone) can help, breaking each surrah into their ayats (in order) and helping me read along. I will be able to add it to the project, until I have the entire Quran learned. It will also allow others to learn.

I can, if requested, post the progress I already have, to give you an idea what I am thinking about.

Thank you for your help, the major goal is to learn the quaran, and to be able to help others to learn as well.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdullahSyed
11-28-2009, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ssaraireh
I am working on a project that will help teach the Quran (Insha Allah). By having to put each ayat (the each surrah) together in the correct order. After each ayat is completed, it will be read, and move on to the next ayat in that surrah.

The problem is, I do not know the Quran myself, and I plan on using this to learn while I make it. I only know 4 surrah in Arabic, and need help separating each ayat in each surrah. Also knowing each word, so once each ayat is finished, while it is being read, each word will be highlighted as it is read.

If anyone, (everyone) can help, breaking each surrah into their ayats (in order) and helping me read along. I will be able to add it to the project, until I have the entire Quran learned. It will also allow others to learn.

I can, if requested, post the progress I already have, to give you an idea what I am thinking about.

Thank you for your help, the major goal is to learn the quaran, and to be able to help others to learn as well.
Salam Alykum

Akhi I am not sure what you mean by breaking each surah into their ayats. The Surah in most Qurans are broken in segments ayats (verses) if thats what you want to do, Or do you mean you want to learn to understand Quranic arabic. So you want like understand each ayat? You can always try a local mosque they teach arabic at majority of the mosques these days. Most are free or the max you may pay is 30$ a month.

Take a look at this website and see if this will help inshallah
http://quran.uk.net/WordByWord.aspx?chapter=114

Ssaraireh
11-28-2009, 03:30 AM
wow, thank you so much. This is exactly what I was looking for.

what I ment by breaking up the surrahs into each ayat, is so that I can have each ayat as it's own file. (mp3 or wav etc) so that I can have it play each ayat seperatly.
I was asking for help though, because it will take a long time. And the fact that I am not sure where (listening to the recording) each ayat begins and ends.

This link helps enormously. I will be able to break up the surrah myself. Though I would still welcome help. I am currently working on "sūrat l-baqarah"

If anyone would like to help, it would help me learn and construct this program faster. Insha Allah, I will complete it, and share it with anyone who wishes to learn as well.

I realize there are plenty of places out there (including the link) to help teach the Quran, But it can't hurt to have more and more ways to learn it in it's Origional Language.

AbdullahSyed
11-28-2009, 03:42 AM
Surah Baqarah try this website you can download from here

http://www.versebyversequran.com/site/get-mp3

no problem

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ssaraireh
11-28-2009, 03:52 AM
Again! Wow! Exactly what I needed. Hamdu'Allah

Thank you so much! This is perfect. Thank you for the quick reply also. I can't wait to get started. I will post my progress as I go. I look forward to any critiques or suggestions also.

:)

fahim kamran
12-21-2009, 11:02 PM
Learn Quran, Read online Quran, Learn Quran Online free trial, Learn Quran Koran

Online Quran learning is an easy way to learn QURAN yourself or for your kids to learn it. All you need is a PC, Headset with a microphone and a Broadband Internet connection. Alhamdu Lillah we teach quran recitation, translation 1 to 1 using the latest software's and the latest Quran teaching methods. Alhamdu Lillah thousands of muslims have benefited from this and have learn to read Quran with Tajweed (Arabic Accent / Pronunciation). It's the perfect way for learning Religion and Islam’s basic teachings in the light of Quran, Sunnah and hadith.

Learningquranonline.com provide online Quran teaching with Tajweed and is perfect for kids Quran learning and new Muslims Quran learning. Parents can watch their children learning the Holy Quran in front of them and we are sure that you will be fully satisfied with the quality of Quran teaching. Insha Allah we all can benefit from this live online Quran teaching program and bring Quran teachings into your homes and lives.

Learn quran at home is an excellent live tutoring program that enable kids and new Muslims all over the world to learn to recite & Learn QURAN from highly trained and qualified teachers. We teach 24 hours a day. Top quality software like Gotomeeting makes lesson very interactive. Lowest possible fee starting at $45 or equivalent per month. We have both male and female tutors and there is no need for web cams, so females and kids can learn KORAN safely from the comfort of their homes.

Our Online Courses:

* Basic Quran Reading Lessons
* Quran learning with Tajweed
* Basics of Islam for new Muslims
* Memorization of Quran
* Quran Translation Classes
* Arabic & Urdu Learning Classes
* How to pray Salaah
* Advance Tajweed Courses

Tutoring System :

learningquranonline.com have 24-7 classes and provide 1 to 1 free quran learning tuition. We have students in USA, Canada, UK, France, Spain, Belgium, Ireland and all over the world. learn quran, Read quran online for free. Quran learning & reading at home. learn holy quran, read holy quran, quran recitation classes for kids

Our Tutors :

Our teaching staff include well qualified educators, qaris and hafiz Quran tutors, well trained to teach Quran, Arabic & Urdu online, have excellent command on English, Arabic and Urdu languages to converse with their students and to deliver lectures.

you can contact us on our Number

Us Canada
001 201 793 8133

you can also visit our web site

learn quran online, learn quran http://www.learningquranonline.com

Arsalan647
12-27-2009, 01:55 PM
Masha Allah . Nice Sharing.

Please also have a look at http://e-quranlearning.com for Learn Quran Online. i have found this website best for Online Quran Learning.

Ma'Salam.

Ssaraireh
12-31-2009, 03:38 AM
i am still working on it, it is very slow going, due to all the grafics that need to be created. In a week I hope to have the first demo up, which will have al-fatiha- the first few pages of al-baqara, al-falaq, l-ikhlas, and l-nas.

If there is anyone who wants to help with the grafics let me know, and I can give you details on exactly what i need. Thanks for all your support.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.