/* */

PDA

View Full Version : There was a glitch

جوري
11-28-2009, 08:11 PM
In my Rune factory game with the meteor shower, plus in a couple of other places.. so I decided that there was no software engineer, product development, artistic vision or even a purpose to it, the manual that came with the game from the maker wasn't congruous with my personal philosophy.. so I decided, that it had no maker, furthermore, I can't imagine for the life of me why I had to make a purchase of this game which clearly self-assembled and should have appeared in my console on its own volition...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
11-28-2009, 08:16 PM
skye?.........you play video games? i thought you were more into scientific journals, victorian horror books and collecting eau de toilette

Insaanah
11-28-2009, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
In my Rune factory game with the meteor shower, plus in a couple of other places.. so I decided that there was no software engineer, product development, artistic vision or even a purpose to it, the manual that came with the game from the maker wasn't congruous with my personal philosophy.. so I decided, that it had no maker, furthermore, I can't imagine for the life of me why I had to make a purchase of this game which clearly self-assembled and should have appeared in my console on its own volition...
:sl: Sister,

I had to read that again before I got the point. And that's just a computer game......

EXCELLENT!!!!

:sl:

جوري
11-28-2009, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
skye?.........you play video games? i thought you were more into scientific journals, victorian horror books and collecting eau de toilette
I never collect EDT, I only collect EDP..
most people (guys) can't discern the difference, but with some formulations it is very obvious, especially with Elixir des Merveilles go on and compare it with the Eau des Merveilles .. the difference is as if between day and night...

you should take notes by the way, in case you plan to get married!

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-28-2009, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan
:sl: Sister,

I had to read that again before I got the point. And that's just a computer game......

EXCELLENT!!!!

Jazaki Allah khyran, I have had many spins myself on the same theme :p drives me crazy how some folks never want to wake up, (I can understand the joys of sleep) but wanting others to be comatose right along with them is what pushes me over the top...:hmm:

Cabdullahi
11-28-2009, 08:41 PM
I never collect EDT, I only collect EDP..
most people (guys) can't discern the difference, but with some formulations it is very obvious, especially with Elixir des Merveilles go on and compare it with the Eau des Merveilles .. the difference is as if between day and night...

you should take notes by the way, in case you plan to get married!

Cheers for the clarification but i wrote EDT purposely ...just being cheeky and it would be stupid not to take notes from an encyclopedic person like you

mashallah

im a software developer....i might be of help

جوري
11-28-2009, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Cheers for the clarification but i wrote EDT purposely ...just being cheeky and it would be stupid not to take notes from an encyclopedic person like you

mashallah

im a software developer....i might be of help
rofl akhi.. Jazaka Allah khyran..

well I have bought a different Rune Factory..
let's hope this one is all that and more..

Media Tags are no longer supported

Insaanah
11-28-2009, 09:53 PM
drives me crazy how some folks never want to wake up, (I can understand the joys of sleep) but wanting others to be comatose right along with them is what pushes me over the top...:hmm:
Oh, so true!

May Allah give you continuing tawfeeq to use your powers of discussion to propagate His Deen. It's a special gift He's given you maashaAllah!

YusufNoor
11-28-2009, 10:24 PM

Eid Mubarak

i'm waiting for my goldfish to evolve into a pair monkeys, which can then reproduce until they type a response....

oh, and i'll just leave the fish next to the iron:

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/76280787.html

and this is just, well...

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/70575692.html

جوري
11-28-2009, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor

Eid Mubarak

i'm waiting for my goldfish to evolve into a pair monkeys, which can then reproduce until they type a response....

oh, and i'll just leave the fish next to the iron:

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/76280787.html

and this is just, well...

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/70575692.html

:haha: how hilarious.. I fear the irony will be lost to many..

I think the woman saw this though on her iron

wonder if seeing sphinx has a significant meaning?

p.s .. next time you should invest in a coelacanth instead of a goldfish they are so muscular and any minute now will walk on land, and in another 400,000,000 years they'll sprout lungs...

Cabdullahi
11-28-2009, 10:48 PM
what platform are you playing this game in?

جوري
11-28-2009, 11:36 PM
what do you mean by platform? I used to have it in DS and it had a few probs. but I have since given my DS away and now purchased the Wii version.. I haven't begun to play it yet.. if you have a nice walk through pls share it.. I got around to building one farm in the old game but it cost me more to feed those dumb animals I wasn't getting anything out of them.. plus it was stressful to try to pet them to domesticate them, as most killed me before I got a chance to tame them......

I also don't like the fact that I have to play as a dude, wish I had the option to be a girl but I don't think anything can be done about that...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-29-2009, 03:05 PM
lol i like these kinds of games

Cabdullahi
12-01-2009, 04:41 PM
what do you mean by platform? I used to have it in DS and it had a few probs. but I have since given my DS away and now purchased the Wii version.. I haven't begun to play it yet.. if you have a nice walk through pls share it.. I got around to building one farm in the old game but it cost me more to feed those dumb animals I wasn't getting anything out of them.. plus it was stressful to try to pet them to domesticate them, as most killed me before I got a chance to tame them......

I also don't like the fact that I have to play as a dude, wish I had the option to be a girl but I don't think anything can be done about that...
Nobody told you to play a game orientated for the males

im just messing i think that the developers should release a patch to fix what i would call a big bug.

this guy does he's own walkthrough...

http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=116013

جوري
12-01-2009, 08:59 PM
^^ ha great.. I know my four year old niece wanted to be a character in the game to marry me, thought that was adorable.. I don't have the time to labor over such a long game, but I like the idea of it very much... it is nice..

twice before I had my games ruined which made me lose interest, especially in animal crossing city folks, I had a gorgeous town all kinds of fruits well furnished mansions, fountains, complete museum, and twice ruined, in both the DS and Wii, so I try not to get so invested in a game lest I end up killing somebody :D

GuestFellow
12-01-2009, 09:15 PM
I never knew you play computer games. O_O

If you like strategy games, get Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, it will drive you crazy.

جوري
12-01-2009, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I never knew you play computer games. O_O

If you like strategy games, get Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, it will drive you crazy.
Jazaka Allah khyran I shall look into them :shade:

Muezzin
12-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Someone made a Spaghetti Monster.

My brain just exploded and/or turned into tomato sauce.

جوري
12-01-2009, 11:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Someone made a Spaghetti Monster.

My brain just exploded and/or turned into tomato sauce.
ROFL... that is spectacular and virtually appealing ;D;D
I would get a little paranoid in that eyed forest though, I'd get that uneasy feeling I am being constantly watched ....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.