PDA

View Full Version : lol



Blackpool
11-28-2009, 09:56 PM
A man walks into a pet shop, looks around and asks the shopkeeper "how much for the house flies?" The shop keeper replies "we don't sell houseflies". The man replies "but you have 3 of them in your shop window."



BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D :shade:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
11-28-2009, 10:08 PM
o___O

Hahaha....
Reply

Beardo
11-29-2009, 01:25 AM
Ermm... :hmm:

@ GuestFellow... Did you really find that funny?

...It was sorta lame. Like how my jokes turn out usually... Maybe it sounds better when you actually say it out loud :ermm:
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-29-2009, 02:08 AM
Lol I'm trying to figure out where the joke is :S
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Innocent Soul
11-29-2009, 02:41 AM
:omg: Is it a joke ?
I dont think so. :giggling:
Reply

Beardo
11-29-2009, 06:24 AM
Ermm... Must be a fail moment for Blackpool. ;D

No worries Blackpool. We've all had these moments. It's how we learn. :X
Reply

Blackpool
11-29-2009, 10:24 AM
;D

...I'm cool :shade: I opened a Christmas cracker early!
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-29-2009, 02:25 PM
looooooool false alarm!
Reply

GuestFellow
11-29-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by Rashad
Ermm... :hmm:

@ GuestFellow... Did you really find that funny?

...It was sorta lame. Like how my jokes turn out usually... Maybe it sounds better when you actually say it out loud :ermm:
I laugh at anything :/
Reply

Blackpool
11-29-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm offended that not all of you found my joke funny? imsad
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-29-2009, 09:06 PM
Lol if you explain to us what exactly was meant to be funny...then that could possibly change...or make up for it with another one..
Reply

Rabi'ya
11-30-2009, 10:59 AM
:sl:

my dad told me this joke last weekend. except it was about wasps not flies.
Reply

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by Rashad
Ermm... Must be a fail moment for Blackpool. ;D

No worries Blackpool. We've all had these moments. It's how we learn. :X
;Dthis^ made me laugh...not the original post:hiding:
Reply

- IqRa -
11-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Lol...........
Reply

OurIslamic
11-30-2009, 01:46 PM
The joke was 'funny' but a little corny lol.

For those of you who don't understand the joke, I'll explain it.

A point you need to remember before reading the joke:
1) Animals for sale in petshops are usually infront of the store window, allowing potential buyers to view them and encourage them to visit the shop.

Therefore, the man mistakes the flies (which are flying infront of the store window) to be "for sale".

However, the flies are simply flying around the store (no one buys flies as pets!), yet the man came in and asked how much the store owner was selling them for.
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-30-2009, 05:04 PM
Oh I figured that was it...yes sorry it was lame! :P LOL
Reply

Blackpool
11-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
Oh I figured that was it...yes sorry it was lame! :P LOL
It was so not lame! It was the bestest joke EVERRRRR! imsad
Reply

Hayaa
12-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by OurIslamic
The joke was 'funny' but a little corny lol.

For those of you who don't understand the joke, I'll explain it.

A point you need to remember before reading the joke:
1) Animals for sale in petshops are usually infront of the store window, allowing potential buyers to view them and encourage them to visit the shop.

Therefore, the man mistakes the flies (which are flying infront of the store window) to be "for sale".

However, the flies are simply flying around the store (no one buys flies as pets!), yet the man came in and asked how much the store owner was selling them for.
Oooooh :hiding: I think I get it.
Reply

Afg
12-01-2009, 02:36 AM
Originally Posted by Blackpool
It was so not lame! It was the bestest joke EVERRRRR! imsad
lol ;D It was funny. I didn't get it first but then OurIslamic explained. Thanks for sharing.
Reply

P3ac3mak3r
12-01-2009, 02:38 AM
Originally Posted by OurIslamic
The joke was 'funny' but a little corny lol.

For those of you who don't understand the joke, I'll explain it.

A point you need to remember before reading the joke:
1) Animals for sale in petshops are usually infront of the store window, allowing potential buyers to view them and encourage them to visit the shop.

Therefore, the man mistakes the flies (which are flying infront of the store window) to be "for sale".

However, the flies are simply flying around the store (no one buys flies as pets!), yet the man came in and asked how much the store owner was selling them for.
you murdered it bro :p
Reply

sister herb
12-01-2009, 06:22 AM
I got it without explanation.

;D
Reply

x-strawberry-x
01-06-2010, 04:38 PM
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
01-06-2010, 04:45 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


i love it when jokes are that simple when you expect them to be complicated

it always gets me :D


thanks dude
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!