/* */

PDA

View Full Version : subscriptions...

Ummu Sufyaan
11-29-2009, 05:43 AM
:sl:
i know this thread is useless, but i was wondering something...do you ever get emails from organizations you haven't ever subscribed to!? i swear i dont remember ever being remotely part of some organizations, and apparently im on their mailing list and get their emails...so i was wondering, is this normal to receive emails from organizations you aren't a part of :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-29-2009, 06:01 AM

yes . click on message , click on block senders not to receive anymore from that org.

I regularly get millions and milliions money from various org lol :p

Beardo
11-29-2009, 06:08 AM

I do, quite often actually. If it's a non-profit organization, sending Hadith/Qur'aan or something beneficial, I generally don't ask to be unsubscribed, nor do I delete it. I don't want to demoralize them in any form.

When I was little, I used to put my e-mail address in every subscription box so I can show my friends how many e-mails I get daily. ;D What an idiot I was. And am. Good ol' days.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.