/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nice webite

Grofica
11-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Hey all... so i was talking to one of my co-workers about islam (dont ask me how we got on that topic) but anyway i have never been good at explaining things. (thats anything not just about islam) i mean i know them and understand but i just have a problem explaining so i found a site that went over the misconceptions of islam and talked about the rights of women ... after poking around the site for a min or two i saw it also has a few comparisons between other major relgions and islam. the site is set up in really easy to understand format.

i know people are always asking about the misconceptions and rights of women and stuff so i thought i would share... its even got a spanish section...

http://www.beautifulislam.net/intro/...ions_islam.htm

i hope you like it :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
OurIslamic
11-30-2009, 01:40 PM
Quite an interesting site, nice find sister :).

Misz_Muslimah
11-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Jazakalaahu khayran for sharing sis ..:)

Grofica
11-30-2009, 08:31 PM
your welcome... i dont know about anyone else but whenever i have to explain something important i always get tounge tied... he he he he he...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
OurIslamic
12-01-2009, 01:45 AM
Sometimes that happens to me too :(

Salahudeen
12-01-2009, 01:48 AM
me 3 then I jus give up and say " I don't know" it's so hard to express yourself sometimes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.