/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Doomsday machine

Enderby
12-01-2009, 04:01 AM
apparently there is a group of mythbusters operating a doomsday machine in Europe ( Germany , Switzerland , France i think ), after a lot f failures they are now going to tell us how the world began by exploding microns

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
12-01-2009, 10:47 PM
It's called the Large Hadron Collider.

:)

Ramadhan
12-02-2009, 03:23 AM
I get a sense that they are actually going to find more questions instead of definitive answers regarding the make up of the universe.

However, I can't wait until it operates at its maximum power of 7 tetra volts in late 2010.

shockOFthunder
12-02-2009, 03:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
I get a sense that they are actually going to find more questions instead of definitive answers regarding the make up of the universe.

However, I can't wait until it operates at its maximum power of 7 tetra volts in late 2010.
I can't wait either, I just really really hope there is no accidents again.....

I don't understand why atheists are using this to attack religion I noticed. This experiment does not prove that a God does not exist or anything like that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
titus
12-03-2009, 05:41 AM
This machine will neither prove nor disprove the existence of a God.

It is funny to see the topic starters post, though. It recalls the Catholic Churches historic fear of science.

Trumble
12-03-2009, 07:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shockOFthunder
I don't understand why atheists are using this to attack religion I noticed. This experiment does not prove that a God does not exist or anything like that.
'Noticed' where? Which atheists are these? Source, please.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.