/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Cooleronie
12-02-2009, 01:55 AM
My parents and family are oppressing me! They are forcing me to hear a hijab against my will and they dont let me hang out with boys.

I dont want to live like this, I want to be free like everyone else. I wanna go out with boys and dance with them in prom nights (to which my parents dont allow me to go), I dont want to wear hijabs and I wanna be with my bofriend.

One day I snuck out and spent the night at my boyfriends house and just for that my parents beat me up till I had scars all over my body and add to that, they even made me break up with my boyfriend when they found out that I slept with him..

I dont want to live this kind of a life anymore!! What should I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
12-02-2009, 02:10 AM
no offense, but are you pretending to be a Muslim?

Insecured soul
12-02-2009, 02:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
no offense, but are you pretending to be a Muslim?
i second that

shockOFthunder
12-02-2009, 02:58 AM
I third that.

I really have nothing else to say except, if you are legitimately a muslim, do you KNOW you are one? You are supposed to wear hijab, not party and have sex everywhere with boys, and respect your dear parents' will.

You need to straighten up, no offense young lady.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
12-02-2009, 03:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shockOFthunder
I third that.

I fourth that. It's quite comical actually.

ardianto
12-02-2009, 04:02 AM
I guess, a moderator will delete this thread.

titus
12-02-2009, 04:58 AM
I dont want to live this kind of a life anymore!! What should I do?
Find someone that specializes in helping people that like to troll message boards?

Re.TiReD
12-02-2009, 02:55 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

If you are Muslim, and Insha'Allah I have no reason to think otherwise, then know that your parents are not oppressing you. They are merely asking for you to live the life of an upright and chaste Muslimah.

You want to be free you say? I dont believe you. You want to be oppressed and put on show, with men looking at you not as an individual, not as a Muslimah who is a concealed peral, a hidden gem, but as a walking talking object of desire.

May Allah (swt) help you. Ameen.

Thread Closed and I'm sorry if that was harsh.

Wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!