/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam aleykum!Please see my post!

virxhin
12-02-2009, 03:02 AM
I just have designed a simple blog and i've put there a program wich i made a few days ago.I cdesgined it by C++. I want to sell it on other countries but before this I must complete a limit of points. I was wondering of you can help me by just downloading my modest math program. Dont worry its not a virus or smthg lika that. wallahi! So follow the link: this is my blog. As more people download it, the morer I win! So, I hope you will help in Allah's path! The peace be with you!
Thank you for the patience!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-02-2009, 03:30 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by virxhin
.. I was wondering of you can help me by just downloading my modest math program.
I wish I could help u but I hate math . I want to stay away from it as far as possible :hmm:

virxhin
12-02-2009, 03:38 AM
Yes sister I hate maths too! but I did not asked you to us emy prgo I just asked to you to download it! you do what you like! selam aleyk!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.