/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sadness sux

dovelove
12-02-2009, 07:05 PM
salam

more so than ever recently i have been feelin really low and think that no one really cares about me except the family and The Almighty and it makes me kinda sad and angry. if anyone does care about me am not feelin it.

since i been a muslim i feel like a completely different person, alhamdulilah on one hand i love it but on the other loneliness is a straight up mind killa for a people person in solitude.

im stuck indoors and spend most of the day on my own almost everyday and im lonely and kinda miserable and bored of the same old self company and i dont know how to make myself happy again.

i do all i can think to do, to keep my mind active, got many hobbies and do my islamic activities as much as i can. i dont hav any friends who are muslim and i dont think this it right.

am i a bad muslim if i feel sad about my prediciment and should i be pretending i am pleased with everything that life throws at me?

any tips on how to make things brighter?

thnx in advance and may Allah bless you endlessly if u brighten my day

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
12-02-2009, 07:11 PM
:sl:

you have to look for something good in every which you perceive to be bad.

for example, your car breaks down...say "alhamdulillah" you may have driven 5 more mins and been involved in a car crash.
you get ill, say "alhamdulillah" your sins are being expiated, plus wouldnt you rather be ill and get better than be ill all the time?
you have an argument with ur parents, say "alhamdulillah" arguments are a way of suppressing our pride , say sorry to them (even if u dont feel you were in the wrong) and they will love you even more.

THINK POSITIVE inshAllah

happy
12-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Asalam Caleykum may Allah make it easy for you. If you have Allah who do you need and you said you have your family which is good thing. This world is test and every have different test and this test is not forever nor the harship. Why don'y you tryo to make your self busy by listening lecture and doing other activities.

www.islamhouse.com/p/5094
http://www.sahihalbukhari.com/sps/main.cfm
look what Allah says in the quran

"and whoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out of every difficulty.”} [at-Talaq; 2

{“…and whoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him.”} [at-Talaq; 4

"and whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him.”} [at-Talaq; 3]

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

(Quran, 94:5-6)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.