/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello There

Mark87
12-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Hello, I'm Mark, and I have a keen interest in theology/religion especially Islam. I have taken a great interest in Islam for awhile now, and hopefully after joining this board i'll learn more about Islam and possibly share beneficial knowledge that i have obtained myself. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-04-2009, 11:01 PM
hello Mark

:welcome: aboard, and enjoy your stay

Ansariyah
12-05-2009, 01:10 AM
Hi mark welcome:sunny:

Fטлку
12-05-2009, 05:37 AM
Hello Mark.
Welcome to LI! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ژاله
12-05-2009, 11:19 AM
welcome to LI.
hope you enjoy ur stay here.

Muslimlearner
12-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Hello!
I hope after some time you will change ,,your way of life,,under the forum's avatar.:)

What do you think about Islam in general?

Misz_Muslimah
12-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Hello Mark,
Hope you have a great stay :)

Mark87
12-05-2009, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haqeeka'
Hello!
I hope after some time you will change ,,your way of life,,under the forum's avatar.:)

What do you think about Islam in general?
I think it's a very structured and defined religion. I think it has good moral and ethical principles and really good personal and social values. Islam puts much emphasis on brotherhood/sisterhood and community, with the idea of loving each other and taking care of each other, which i really like, because that doesn't really exist here. The way of life in Islam is very focused on purity, piety and it's a very respectful mature way to live, which is important for maintaining the peace amongst yourself and people. I like the idea of one God which is above all, and has established a way of life for his creation. I can go on, but generally it's a religion i really like and seems right to me.

Al Mu'minaat
12-05-2009, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mark87
Hello, I'm Mark, and I have a keen interest in theology/religion especially Islam. I have taken a great interest in Islam for awhile now, and hopefully after joining this board i'll learn more about Islam and possibly share beneficial knowledge that i have obtained myself. :)

Hello Mark..:sunny:
I hope you enjoy your stay here..:statisfie

Rabi'ya
12-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Hi Mark

Welcome from a fellow Cardiffian :) hope you enjoy the forum :)

Mark87
12-05-2009, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
Hi Mark

Welcome from a fellow Cardiffian :) hope you enjoy the forum :)
Thanks a lot, it's always good to know people of the deen exist closely :) ..not to sure being a cardiffian is a good thing though, with all the fitna going on in this city imsad I see that you're a revert, that's interesting to me.

Thanks to everybody else for the warm welcomes :)

Grofica
12-05-2009, 11:54 PM
welcome mark!!!!!!!! :-)

Muslimlearner
12-06-2009, 05:22 AM
I think it's a very structured and defined religion. I think it has good moral and ethical principles and really good personal and social values. Islam puts much emphasis on brotherhood/sisterhood and community, with the idea of loving each other and taking care of each other, which i really like, because that doesn't really exist here. The way of life in Islam is very focused on purity, piety and it's a very respectful mature way to live, which is important for maintaining the peace amongst yourself and people. I like the idea of one God which is above all, and has established a way of life for his creation. I can go on, but generally it's a religion i really like and seems right to me.
o,I am surprised :statisfie

Mark- as Muslims,we believe in the existence of Angels and that they are honored creatures,do you believe God has other creatures exept humans?

Rabi'ya
12-06-2009, 07:53 AM
Thanks a lot, it's always good to know people of the deen exist closely :) ..not to sure being a cardiffian is a good thing though, with all the fitna going on in this city imsad I see that you're a revert, that's interesting to me.

Thanks to everybody else for the warm welcomes :)
Hi Mark

Well, truth be told I'm not really a Cardiffian, but have kinda become an honorary Cardiffian for the past 7 years. I'm proud to call Cardiff my home. I think there's a lot of good things going on in the city and its certainly a lot nicer place to live than many other cities I've visited/lived in. There is fitna everywhere, even if there was only one other person living in your area. its how you deal with your environment and surroundings.

I'm a country girl at heart and would love to return to the countryside, but until the time is right and Allah permits, then I shall be content here :)

Hope you enjoy the forum and its beneficial to you :)

Mark87
12-06-2009, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
Hi Mark

Well, truth be told I'm not really a Cardiffian, but have kinda become an honorary Cardiffian for the past 7 years. I'm proud to call Cardiff my home. I think there's a lot of good things going on in the city and its certainly a lot nicer place to live than many other cities I've visited/lived in. There is fitna everywhere, even if there was only one other person living in your area. its how you deal with your environment and surroundings.

I'm a country girl at heart and would love to return to the countryside, but until the time is right and Allah permits, then I shall be content here :)

Hope you enjoy the forum and its beneficial to you :)
Yea, that's true, fitna doesn exist everywhere regardless. I've never lived in the country side, but would definitely like to someday. I've even thought about moving upto anglesey or gwynedd, as it looks nice and peaceful up there, but i think i'll probably end up moving away next year probably to somewhere like london, and perhaps get married there. But, i've been in Cardiff all my life and kinda tired of it :cry:

Donia
12-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Peace be to you, Mark.
Welcome and I hope that your stay here is beneficial.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!