/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wedding: the SUNNAH way

whitesoul
12-06-2009, 06:08 PM
:sl: how you guys doing? well i got good news i am alhamdulillah getting married! YaaaaaaaY:statisfie which is a good thing to happen and a joyous news, however i am illiterate in how preparing the wedding in sunnah way works as am going to be the 1st marriage done in a sunnah way done in my family alhamdulillah! as my engagment date comes closer i try and cram in as much info on how the wedding/ engagment is done but yet i am not finding a reliable source that can tell me how it is done, so if any1 of you brothers and sisters can tell me or give me a reliable source on how the sunnah wedding is done i will be over the moon, so do reply back with a reference from the Quran and the Hadiths, jazakallah Khair. :wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.