/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Scared to recite

AnonymousPoster
12-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Since black magic was done on me i am scared to recite the Quran. I do recite the Quran but not for long as i just get afraid of it. I know its all psychological but i need this feeling to go as my eman is decreasing. My black magic has cleared ahumdulilah but i guess i have been scared. When i use to hear the Quran it made my heart calm and i felt at peace, but now i feel the opposite. At times i try and ignore this feeling and i do feel peace but most of the time im afraid. For example when im up late at night i want to listen to the Quran but im afraid of listening to it at night for some reason Like you don't want to hear a scary story at night, right...so its kinda like that.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
12-07-2009, 12:50 PM
From whom are u scared.If u read the Quran Allah will help u.Never be afraid of anything except Allah.Allah is there for us.

ardianto
12-07-2009, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
For example when im up late at night i want to listen to the Quran but im afraid of listening to it at night for some reason Like you don't want to hear a scary story at night, right...so its kinda like that.
It heard like kafir jinn tried to prevent you read Qur'an.
Reciting Qur'an can burn them. They make you so afarid to recite Qur'an as their self defense. But don't be afraid, say "Auzubillah hi minas syaithanirrajim". You can repeat it several times, then continue with recite Qur'an.

cat eyes
12-07-2009, 07:19 PM
is black magic really this bad? that is freaky :nervous: may Allah all protect us from evil and keep evil people far away from us. Ameen. have you spoken with the imam so he can advise you on what to do? i think thats what i would do

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
12-07-2009, 07:24 PM
expecially since you have had black magic done to you, no matter how scared you are recite the Quran. Reciting Quran will not bring harm to you, it will help you. Take reciting it as your medicine and pray and inshaAllah you will feel tranquility in your heart

IAmZamzam
12-08-2009, 12:36 AM
To exactly what "black magic" do you refer?

The way to face any fear is...well, just to face it. After enough exposure you adapt and cope and learn to conquer it. I think it would help, though, if we knew exactly what about the situation scares you.

abu_musab461
12-15-2009, 10:43 PM
If it is indeed black magic that has effected you then i would advise you to see a sincere raqi as i dont think your "problem" has been complatly resolved.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.