/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shariah Law Debate Anjem Choudary Vs Dr Naseem

abu anas somali
12-07-2009, 10:45 AM
In early December 2009, Anjem Choudary, Principal Lecturer at the London School of Shari'ah and Judge of the Shari'ah Court of the UK, participated in a debate on Brit Asia TV with Dr Naseem, Chairman of Birmingham Central Mosque on the implementation of Shari'ah here in Britian.

Watch and Download from Link Below
http://www.salafimedia.net/shariah-l...t-asia-tv.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
12-07-2009, 12:34 PM
:sl:

interesting

Eye-OfThe-Storm
12-12-2009, 08:47 AM
I don't agree with Anjem Choudry at all

Hes not helping Muslims by starting fires when Muslims already have enough problems they need to deal with. Insha'Allah we should work towards freeing our Muslim countries from the choke of western backed dictators who are bleeding the countries dry of wealth and trying to undermine Islam.

Whether it be in Jihad, or donating money to the families suffering, or working to counter the anti-islam propoganda in the west, or physically going to Muslim regions like afghanistan/Iraq and volunteering for a few weeks to help the refugees suffering there.

Guys like choudry just make it easier for propogandists against Islam to point the finger and say "see see! they wanna take you over". Did our beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) start wars with the Roman empire or the Persians when the Muslims were under attack by the Meccans? No He secured the affairs of the muslims at home first. We need Muslims to be focusing on ridding our countries of those vile sell-out dictators and establishing Sharia in Muslim countries before we start talking about anyone else.

May Allah Forgive Me if I am misguided in my opinion
Allah Knows Best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.