/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asalamalikum to all

tigerkhan
12-07-2009, 03:53 PM
i am a muslim brother. i had read some posts in this forum so i think to make a thread. generally i used net v.less bcz of much other activites but i am postiog this message to all muslims bother and sisters to convey my some ideas which i had thought much. hope u will like them and if i am wrong plz do correct me.

i think much obout reasons of weakness of dean in muslims, i mean to say why we are not much strong in dean as Suhaba (RA) and our Buzurgs were. i think the main of reason of this is "we had changed our priorities". we are giving more time to dunia and less time to deen. so i advise all my bro and sis to make ur life accrding to golden rule of islam "sadgi". i mean to say make ur dunia easy and comfortable by "sadgi". as Suhaba (RA) never makes big houses, never wears much precious clothes...... i mean to say insan had basic 5 needs, food, shelter, clothes, conveyence, marrige. and u see the history of Suhaba (ra), they make all these 5 things easy and they never spent much time and money for these. and if some Suhabi did such, blv Nabi (SA) get naraz of him. so bcz of this "SADGI" Suhaba(ra) had plenty of time for ammal of deen. our problems is v had indulge ourself much in these 5 things so we are giving more time to dunia and we are weak in deen.

bro and sis i am saying all these words bcz we are passing with a v.diffcult time. Islam needs our help at this time. beings muslims we should work hard for the brightess of islam, and its only possible when first we strengthen ourself in islam. so start from ursely and try to strengthen ur eman and ammal so that Allah help us and Islam agian get its peak. Remember all the promises of ALLAh SWt are with those muslims who are strong in eman, tavakal, zuhd, subr, shukar and all these sifats.

generally we have not a Collective Thinking, i mean "ijtami soch". we get satisfied by our ammals if they are guds and if we dont satified with them we just wondering for them, but u know in daz of fitna eactly in starting of Khilafat of H.Abubakar (RA), what He said: its not possible that there will be shortage in deen and Abubakar get alive" i think at this time all of us must have this moto.....girls, boys, men, women, children, allllllll..... of us.

May God help us a lot as v are very very weak, i am really v.happly to see u all ppl with such nice and pure life and thinking and its my heartest wish that may ALLAH SWT cares u all much.

JazakAllah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mohamed_
12-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Welcome to the forums, brother! :) I wish you good times on it.

Enjoy your stay! =)

Misz_Muslimah
12-07-2009, 07:11 PM
:sl: brother,
Welcome to the forum :statisfie

Rabi'ya
12-07-2009, 08:41 PM
:sl:

welcome and i hope you make good use of the forum inshallah

Im sure thats the longest intro ever?!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Donia
12-08-2009, 03:38 AM
Wa alaikum asalaam rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

Welcome.
Ameen to the dua.

tigerkhan
12-08-2009, 03:32 PM
jazakallah for ur replies.
Actually i myself dont knows that was its introduction or else... but i will be happy if some1 get a simulation from my these words, Allah SWT says do help each other in good deeds and dont help any1 in sins. i had just completed my education (2008) and now i am on job... but i am very disturb bcz in student life i had spent much time in path of Davva, but now a days i am getting weak in my ammals, i am thinking much on this issue...... and i am very hopefull from Him that He will show me way to get right with this problem soon...... i have very free lifestyle b4 davva but when i get touched with Davva, i had a very strong emotion to do something for islam in my life, sometime life seems to me a game..... u had only one chance, if u losse then nothing can be done....so all my bro and sis plz get awaken and do something in ur life for islam. there are many who lefts very big bank balance and property before them but now no1 is there to remember them , however Suhaba and Nabi (sa) spent life in sacrifice and zudh but today there are many who daily make drood for them.......
may Allah SWT help all of us toooo much and accept all of us in His blessed ones..... also i needs ur prayers much bcz at this time i am in need......
and one thing more.... blv actually i am not underestimating u all.... blv i had a very spiritual happiness to see all u so nice muslims bro and sis here....i want to appreciate u all that u r practicing islam in this rea of fitna... and also i want to make a bit stimulus for u to do more....
JZk to all who reads this.

Fטлку
12-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Welcome to the Forum.

Afg
12-26-2009, 04:07 AM
:wa: Welcome to IslamicBoard. You had a nice intro, I'm sure most of us benefited. JazakAllahu khayr.

Rafeeq
12-26-2009, 07:54 AM
Welcome to LI. I hope, your stay here will be beneficial

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.