/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 1st HD Quran Recitation VIDEO on Youtube 1080p Muhammad Luhaidan Lemme know your thou

bobbydigital
12-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Salam,

I just made the first HD 1080p Quran recitation video on Youtube with a top heart breaking recitor.. Please let me know your thoughts brothers and sisters.. thanks! I am going to be making another one with planets.. really Cool stuff

Lemme know your thoughts and make sure you click on the HD button to view full 1080p high definition, Thanks!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyFQf9ON7nI :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mohamed_
12-08-2009, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bobbydigital
Salam,

I just made the first HD 1080p Quran recitation video on Youtube with a top heart breaking recitor.. Please let me know your thoughts brothers and sisters.. thanks! I am going to be making another one with planets.. really Cool stuff

Lemme know your thoughts and make sure you click on the HD button to view full 1080p high definition, Thanks!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyFQf9ON7nI :D
I watched it, very nice and with the new HD it's really like in real! :D

Civilsed
12-08-2009, 06:46 PM
:sl:

Very nice, Jazak Allah Khair for your efforts.

bobbydigital
12-08-2009, 10:00 PM
definitely please share with family and friends!! I will be making more we need to make more high definition videos 1080p its the wave of the future srsly

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
12-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Masha'Allah.. I appreciate your effort.. will share it insha'Allah..

:wa:

bobbydigital
12-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Thank you brothers n sisters, i am down for anything to spread the truth and the truth will take falsehood and break it on its head :)

Mohamed_
12-09-2009, 07:24 PM
I wonder what will be the next HD after 1280x1080... Maybe 2480x1600. :D xD

bobbydigital
12-15-2009, 07:18 PM
lol haha tru can't w8 for that but 1080p is pretty good for now lol

Misz_Muslimah
12-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Jazaakalahu khayran...

Aliii
12-23-2009, 10:07 AM
Jazaakalahu khayran...

May Allah reward you for this!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.