/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Congratulate Gossamer Skye's 10,000 POSTS !!

Humbler_359
12-09-2009, 09:38 AM
:bump1:

Our Sister Dr.Gossamer Skye's High Milestones- 10,000 Posts !

Congratulations!!

Keep it up!

:bravo::rock:

You are the best debater IslamicBoard gladly to have you here... Brother and sister, please help me to congratulate her ! :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samiun
12-09-2009, 10:05 AM
Congratulations sister!!

I still don't get what 10,000 posts means. I mean its just posts right..????

Ali_008
12-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Congratulations Doc, you certainly are an incredible debater with an awesome vocabulary. MashAllah. Keep going.

Mabrook

:bravo::bravo::bravo::beard::popcorn:

Khaldun
12-09-2009, 10:12 AM
:sl:

I keep wondering how come people that signed up here later then me have so much more posts then me?

Well at any rate now you are up there with all the rest of the people who have far too much time on their hands lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
12-09-2009, 10:25 AM
^Its because you spent a long time away from this forum >>> example: my posts count, I joined LI after you did by 3 years, but I am here nearly everyday :coolious:......I know...its addiction :hmm:

Mabrook sis Skye, you are one of the amazing members here....keep that up :)

Fטлку
12-09-2009, 10:32 AM
I went and checked Skye's post count and it turns out you are actually right :p.. *cough*
Congratulations Skye! :D

czgibson
12-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Greetings,

Congratulations, Skye!

I really don't know how you find the time.

Peace

Eric H
12-09-2009, 12:01 PM
President Obama will be meeting in Copenhagen, to try and reduce global warming, caused by Skye’s overheating keyboard :D

Keep on posting Skye. :shade:

Blessings

Eric

Ramadhan
12-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Congrats sister Skye!

You don't sacrifice quality for quantity and yet here you are with 10,000 posts!
I find most of your posts very valuable and helpful and educational.

Ar-RaYYan
12-09-2009, 02:37 PM
wow! Thats a lot of posts you got there skye :D

CONGRATULATIONS

Keep on posting those informative posts!

Mohamed_
12-09-2009, 02:43 PM
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS, sister! ^^ Also thank you for helping me about some question I asked. =)

alcurad
12-09-2009, 02:52 PM
o rly? cool :)

Raudha
12-09-2009, 02:54 PM

:rock:
:awesome:
:ace:
:Alhumdill
:wub:
:statisfie

:w:

Beardo
12-09-2009, 03:20 PM
I'd like to point out...

She doesn't have just 10,000 posts. But 10,000 QUALITY posts.

Who has the highest?

I'm getting there. :ermm:

Soulja Girl
12-09-2009, 03:30 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Who has the highest?
^I wonder :ermm:

Gratz Skye! :D

:wa:

Rabi'ya
12-09-2009, 03:34 PM

congrats sis....almost in the top 5. not long. :)

may Allah bless you and allow you to provide us with even more knowledge and information.ameen

noorseeker
12-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Congratualations doc, Really enjoy your post, may the next 10,000 be as benificial

Güven
12-09-2009, 04:23 PM
thats right!

unlike some others :hmm:

جوري
12-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Jazakoum Allah khyran.......

but bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I asked Br. Khaldun to make it less.. I don't want to be in the top posters, hope that is OK?.. and once the deed is done, hope this thread will be binned so I can erase it from memory.. I am not egocentric/don't like threads about me (I feel paranoid)..

would like my highest congratulations when I enter paradise insha'Allah..

aadil77
12-09-2009, 04:36 PM
congrats, to one of the biggest brains of Li :shade:

keep up the good work sis

Muhseen
12-09-2009, 04:43 PM

Have been learning a lot from her--although I never noticed she's she. lol!. May Allah bless.

Supreme
12-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Now why am I not surprised that it's Gosamer who has over 10,000 posts...

Anyway, congratulations and all the rest of it. I know you like me really.

جوري
12-09-2009, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359

Congratulations!!

Keep it up!

:bravo::rock:

You are the best debater IslamicBoard gladly to have you here... Brother and sister, please help me to congratulate her ! :D
Ahhhhhhh.. :lol: You are very sweet Jazaka Allah khyran.. what a turn out.. I wonder if as many people would show up to my wedding or funeral?

format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
Congratulations sister!!

I still don't get what 10,000 posts means. I mean its just posts right..????
Neither do I.. 3366028196 d756144d52 1?v0 -

format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
Congratulations Doc, you certainly are an incredible debater with an awesome vocabulary. MashAllah. Keep going.

Mabrook

:bravo::bravo::bravo::beard::popcorn:

you know it

format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

I keep wondering how come people that signed up here later then me have so much more posts then me?

Well at any rate now you are up there with all the rest of the people who have far too much time on their hands lol
You know you can remedy that with the push of a button--

format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
^Its because you spent a long time away from this forum >>> example: my posts count, I joined LI after you did by 3 years, but I am here nearly everyday :coolious:......I know...its addiction :hmm:

Mabrook sis Skye, you are one of the amazing members here....keep that up :)
You tell him girl.. you know where he's been all those years

format_quote Originally Posted by Fטлку
I went and checked Skye's post count and it turns out you are actually right :p.. *cough*
Congratulations Skye! :D

format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Congratulations, Skye!

I really don't know how you find the time.

Peace
I'll try to multi-quote from now on

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
President Obama will be meeting in Copenhagen, to try and reduce global warming, caused by Skye’s overheating keyboard :D

Keep on posting Skye. :shade:

Blessings

Eric
I know, can't tell you how paranoid I am about that

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Congrats sister Skye!

You don't sacrifice quality for quantity and yet here you are with 10,000 posts!
I find most of your posts very valuable and helpful and educational.
You have been very supportive of me, and I sincerely appreciate that.. It is good to see you on this thread.. Baraka Allah feek..

format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
wow! That's a lot of posts you got there skye :D

CONGRATULATIONS

Keep on posting those informative posts!
Baraka Allah feeki.. I prefer to take a backseat but this has been heartwarming ..

format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS, sister! ^^ Also thank you for helping me about some question I asked. =)
I have ??

Jazaka Allah khyran.. I am glad to help if I truly can..

format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
o rly? cool :)
a strange sense of déjà vu ha? :lol:

format_quote Originally Posted by Raudha

:rock:
:awesome:
:ace:
:Alhumdill
:wub:
:statisfie

:w:
So are you sis a true sweetheart

I'd like to point out...

Who has the highest?

I'm getting there. :ermm:
I think you are definitely getting there ...

format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^I wonder :ermm:

Gratz Skye! :D

Allah yikhleelki illi

format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya

congrats sis....almost in the top 5. not long. :)

may Allah bless you and allow you to provide us with even more knowledge and information.ameen
Ameen ya rabb wa'eyakoum ajm3een insha'Allah

format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
Congratualations doc, Really enjoy your post, may the next 10,000 be as benificial
Baraka Allah feek.. I think I should reflect on the previous 10,000

format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
that's right!

unlike some others :hmm:
:haha: now now

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
congrats, to one of the biggest brains of Li :shade:

keep up the good work sis

now if I can get a body to go with it

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Now why am I not surprised that it's Gosamer who has over 10,000 posts...

Anyway, congratulations and all the rest of it. I know you like me really.
You have lost your sense of wonder? I have no reason not to like you chap -- it is all in good fun.. we are all a bit mad here you know ....

Donia
12-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Salaamu Alaikum sis.
Congratulations. :D

sister herb
12-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Congratulations sis.

:bravo:

p.s. when I as first member had made 10 000 posts in my main forum (so just some other than this one) I asked its admins to send me a cake... :embarrass but they just answered that I will get cake if I bake it by myself :hmm: Hopely admins in this forum are more polite and they are already in the kitchen baking your huge cake with 10 000 candels ;D

جوري
12-09-2009, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Donia
Salaamu Alaikum sis.
Congratulations. :D
Jazaki Allah khyran :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Congratulations sis.

:bravo:

p.s. when I as first member had made 10 000 posts in my main forum (so just some other than this one) I asked its admins to send me a cake... :embarrass but they just answered that I will get cake if I bake it by myself :hmm: Hopely admins in this forum are more polite and they are already in the kitchen baking your huge cake with 10 000 candels ;D
I know, I think it should come with some sort of perk like rep power.. I have received many sweet reps today would like to be able to return them but my wand has fizzled

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Woodrow
12-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Congrats Ukhti, now get back to work

Insaanah
12-09-2009, 08:43 PM
:sl: sis

Congratulations,

Yes, I've been standing back in awe since I joined, watching your debating skills on threads that I just wouldn't know how to begin to handle!

I have a lot to learn!

Well done sis, keep it up!

GuestFellow
12-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Congrats!!!

How on Earth did you reach 10,000 posts? O_______________________o

Amadeus85
12-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Skye aka Purest Ambrosia, congratulations !

جوري
12-09-2009, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Congrats Ukhti, now get back to work
Jazaka Allah khyran akhi.. if you know of secret tinctures to curb my anxiety now would be the time..

we all know of your lab br. woodrow

format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan
:sl: sis

Congratulations,

Yes, I've been standing back in awe since I joined, watching your debating skills on threads that I just wouldn't know how to begin to handle!

I have a lot to learn!

Well done sis, keep it up!

can be fun, except when they require that you wear your under-clothes on the outside ;D;D;D;D

but I am truly humbled by your kind words and rather undeserving of them ..

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Congrats!!!

How on Earth did you reach 10,000 posts? O_______________________o
like this..

except my hands are considerably less hairy :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
Skye aka Purest Ambrosia, congratulations !

Amadeus -- that is mighty big of you...

Argamemnon
12-09-2009, 09:59 PM
I refuse to congratulate you since this is not an achievement. Like you said, I will congatulate you when I see you enter Paradise. But I'm not sure whether I'll be able to see you from my location in Hell :hmm:

Danah
12-09-2009, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye

lol this is really a funny image, thanks for the laugh you really made my day :). You know if my brother saw it he will say this is exactly fit me since he always bully me when I am typing fast at the keyboard :giggling: <_<
I really need to show him that image lol

Grofica
12-09-2009, 10:11 PM
SKY IS SO AWESOME! CONGRATS!

[IMG]http://c2.api.ning.com/files/*hpTSuKq7*bmJmwZ68cbA1uLAX-PLxQ4B4Zyj3qM82Yvh5Ul-Dg-3D-VbZ7fWusCi*qqcqNGhsA-xJ4MOcPKHiTgnsaDmBw2/congrats.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/j5HEJgPirpmeivqj1SS4S30S5ibMIwSeNhi3I*HIvYtNAMN32S ub5Lhkf0YfEx1GTamCgmz5mAL55UoQywISYWCR8Izig*kj/congratulations.gif[/IMG]

Grofica
12-09-2009, 10:12 PM
[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/j5HEJgPirpmeivqj1SS4S30S5ibMIwSeNhi3I*HIvYtNAMN32S ub5Lhkf0YfEx1GTamCgmz5mAL55UoQywISYWCR8Izig*kj/congratulations.gif[/IMG]

Grofica
12-09-2009, 10:12 PM
yeah why wont the pretty pics show up (crying) the last was my fav for skye :-(

جوري
12-09-2009, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
I refuse to congratulate you since this is not an achievement. Like you said, I will congatulate you when I see you enter Paradise. But I'm not sure whether I'll be able to see you from my location in Hell :hmm:
Insha'Allah, I'll see all of you in paradise' high meed.. ameen ya rabb.. I have an incredible extended family here.. I am blessed in many ways.. to think I was almost in gaaaaaaahhhhhh

mode when I first saw this thread.. now, I think, how blessed I am to have learned of all of you.. masha'Allah

format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
lol this is really a funny image, thanks for the laugh you really made my day :). You know if my brother saw it he will say this is exactly fit me since he always bully me when I am typing fast at the keyboard :giggling: <_<
I really need to show him that image lol

:lol: I am a fast typer and a fast reader but am slow to edit and I prefer not to do it unless I absolutely have to...:p

جوري
12-09-2009, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica
yeah why wont the pretty pics show up (crying) the last was my fav for skye :-(
awww sis.. don't feel bad I'll stick them in google and see them insha'Allah

p.s -- I have seen them, Masha'Allah they are all adorable.. I think you need to remove the Http when you stick them in the img link

well scratch that removing http won't work..I think maybe they are fixed in such a way that you can't use it else where?

Humbler_359
12-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Ahhhhhhh.. :lol: You are very sweet Jazaka Allah khyran.. what a turn out.. I wonder if as many people would show up to my wedding or funeral?

"We are HERE...."

Sir Brother Woodrow,

:D

جوري
12-09-2009, 10:41 PM

Sir Brother Woodrow,

:D
lol don't i know it.. long live censorship .. without it I wouldn't be princess for a day :D

Hayaa
12-10-2009, 12:59 AM
Assalaamualaykum my dear sister.. Jazakillaahu khairan for providing us with 10,015 valuable posts! :wub:

syilla
12-10-2009, 03:38 AM
Mabrook ukhtee... :D love you all the wayyyy :wub:

Now i'm not only have to post more...but i've to posts the quality ones!!!!! :uuh: :heated:

That is sooooooooo unfair!!!! imsad:p

Muslim Woman
12-10-2009, 03:57 AM

Congratulations!!

Woow Congrates to our dear doc sis :statisfie

as already mentioned by our bro and sis that she didnot compromise quality with quantity .

May Allah bless and grant her success in the both worlds.

Snowflake
12-10-2009, 04:21 AM
Jazakoum Allah khyran.......

but bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I asked Br. Khaldun to make it less.. I don't want to be in the top posters, hope that is OK?.. and once the deed is done, hope this thread will be binned so I can erase it from memory.. I am not egocentric/don't like threads about me (I feel paranoid)..

would like my highest congratulations when I enter paradise insha'Allah..

WOW such humility my dearest sis! MashaAllah. May Allah bless you in every way possible. Ameen. You're just awesome sis! :wub: :rock:

Ummu Sufyaan
12-10-2009, 04:36 AM
congrats on your 10,000 post count, even though there have been like 5 people to beat you to it :p
omg that image of the hand is disturbing...and a little nauseating, as well.

جوري
12-10-2009, 04:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
Assalaamualaykum my dear sister.. Jazakillaahu khairan for providing us with 10,015 valuable posts! :wub:
Jazaki Allah khyran for being a sister to me and for your support and du3a.. it is what gets me through the days :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Mabrook ukhtee... :D love you all the wayyyy :wub:

Now i'm not only have to post more...but i've to posts the quality ones!!!!! :uuh: :heated:

That is sooooooooo unfair!!!! imsad:p
All your posts aren't only valuable but so tender as can only come from the heart.. you know I wish I can be more like you (even if you might not believe it) you hold no ill will for anyone, meanwhile I carry grudges for years :hmm:

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Woow Congrates to our dear doc sis :statisfie

as already mentioned by our bro and sis that she didnot compromise quality with quantity .

May Allah bless and grant her success in the both worlds.
Jazaki Allah khyran.. It is true, I am not sure there is much to be proud of, but at least something good came out of it, which is getting to tell you individually how much it meant to me to be here and to have you support and back me all the way, Masha'Allah.. I have brothers and sisters outside of my immediate family.. what an incredible blessing.. al7mdlillah..

format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
WOW such humility my dearest sis! MashaAllah. May Allah bless you in every way possible. Ameen. You're just awesome sis! :wub: :rock:
One tends to see the best of their qualities in others.. may Allah swt accept your du3a and grant it to you as well...

\

a rare hardy rare passion flower for all my rare sisters :wub:

Insecured soul
12-11-2009, 03:36 AM
congratulation sister, your post's are always valuable, thank you for your support :)

جوري
12-11-2009, 03:41 AM
Jazaka Allah khyran.. nice to see this thread cleaned up.. al7mdlillah..

Danah
12-11-2009, 03:44 AM
^ Don't worry sis. You will keep shining as a star no matter what haters do :)

MuslimahBarb
12-11-2009, 04:31 AM

Congrats on reaching the 10,000 post mark beloved Ukhti. We are so fortunate to have you with us and you are such a blessing to us all, alhamdulillah. :wub:

ardianto
01-24-2010, 04:47 PM
This moment I see sister Gossamer skye's posts are only 8,521.

Where are the rest ?.

glo
01-24-2010, 04:50 PM
I think our posts get deleted over time, often because threads are old and no longer active, or sometimes because they are inappropriate.

ardianto
01-24-2010, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I think our posts get deleted over time, often because threads are old and no longer active, or sometimes because they are inappropriate.
Maybe because no longer active, maybe because technical error, maybe because ............... I think it's better if we ask moderators. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!