/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is it good?

harrus
12-09-2009, 12:08 PM
:sl:

is it good to listen to the quranic verses?

thank you so much for your contributions

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dovelove
12-09-2009, 11:30 PM
wa alakom salaaam

yes sure y not, i read its good to listen to them, do u mean listen to someone reciting the Quran? i cant see how it could be not good!

Binyamine
12-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Peace Mercy And Blessing Of Allah be upon all of us.

Whenever the Quranic recitation is going on, we are commanded to keep quiet and listen to the recitation. You also get the same sawaab as the man reciting the Qur'an.

Predator
12-16-2009, 06:56 PM
is it good to listen to the quranic verses?
Of course it is and I have heard of some hadith or verse which says "Listen to the quran when its read, so that you might recieve mercy "

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
desert winds
12-16-2009, 08:12 PM
It helps calm your soul. Also helps to learn it by heart!

Predator
12-16-2009, 09:09 PM
Here is the verse

When the Qur’an is read, listen to it with attention and hold your peace; so that you may receive Mercy. And (O reader!) bring your Lord in remembrance in your very soul with humility, and recite without loudness in words, in the mornings and evenings; and do not be of those who are heedless. (7:204, 205)

harrus
12-30-2009, 10:06 AM
thank you for your knowledge my brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.