/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please dua for my father he is in very need of all of your dua

fagp1rpp
12-09-2009, 02:54 PM
asa every one.
I want to say that my father now he is having very big finincial problem where he is working that person had consume his 5 months sallery so my father ihad find a job but with less sallery so please dua that may Alah (S.W.T)give him very good job ameen!
Please also dua that he will get rid of his finincial problem i think that only duas will solve the problems.
thx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Donia
12-09-2009, 07:12 PM
May Allah provide your father with a job that will be beneficial to him. Ameen.

جوري
12-09-2009, 07:17 PM
insha'Allah you'll all come out of this experience richer in every sense and unscathed.. these really are very hard economic times for everyone.. al7mdlillah that he found out that someone has been cheating him before continuing a fruitless path.. sometimes qaleel da'em khyer min katheer za'el ..

better to have what is little and steady rather than alot that perishes ...

may Allah swt help us all through our difficulties .. life is indeed a struggle..

:wa:

Donia
12-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Ameen to that dua sis Skye.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
12-09-2009, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fagp1rpp
asa every one.
I want to say that my father now he is having very big finincial problem where he is working that person had consume his 5 months sallery so my father ihad find a job but with less sallery so please dua that may Alah (S.W.T)give him very good job ameen!
Please also dua that he will get rid of his finincial problem i think that only duas will solve the problems.
thx
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, Here are some very beneficial dua's for anyone in difficulties:

For the fulfilment of all needs

Read this dua of Fatima (ra) 30 times after Fajr salaah. Read durud three times in the beginning and at the end. It is very effective in having one's needs fulfilled. The dua is as follows:

"Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum. Bi rahmatika 'astaghith.La takilni ila nafsi wa la ila 'ahadim-min khalqika tarfata 'ain. Wa'aslihli sha'ni kullah."

"O the Living, O the Ever-lasting. I seek help through your mercy. Do not leave to myself nor to anyone else from Your creation even for a blink of an eye. Correct me in all my affairs. "

For the removal of every difficulty

Recite the following dua 100 times after every salaah:

"Rabbi' anni maghlubun fantasir."

"My Lord, i am overcome/overpowered: Do help me."

For all types of difficulties

For all types of difficulties such as sickness, anxiety, worry, unemployment, financial difficulties and enemies recite the following dua at least 7 times up to 100 times. An ideal time to read it at the time of ishraq after having offered 2 or 4 rakaat salah. This dua is so effective that the reader will notice his condition changing from the very first day of reading it. Read Durud thrice at the beginning and the end.

"Ya ghayathi 'inda kulli kurbatiw-wa mujibi 'inda kulli da'wati-wa munisi 'inda kulli wahshatiw wa ma 'adhi 'inda kulli shiddatiw wa raja'i hina tanqati'u hilah."

"O my Saviour in times of grief, my Responder to every dua, my Consoler in times of anxiety, my Refuge in times of hardships and my only hope when all support is exhausted."

Also my brother know that this is a test and if we bare with any test that befalls us with patience then Allah is with us and surely our reward is Jannah. Allah tests those he wants closest to and this is not a privelage everyone has so thank him and ask of him and most of all get the closest to him.

Snowflake
12-10-2009, 04:41 AM
May Allah set your father's affairs in order and shower His mercy and blessings upon you all. Ameen.

nilufer
12-10-2009, 02:45 PM
May ALLAH SWT grant your father a job INSHALLAH but brother why cant you work and help him as well

Muslimprincesss
12-10-2009, 02:58 PM
ameen to all duas

ahmed_indian
12-12-2009, 10:38 AM
may Allah help your father. Ameen

fagp1rpp
12-25-2009, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nilufer
May ALLAH SWT grant your father a job INSHALLAH but brother why cant you work and help him as well

thanks for the duas now father is getting better and i am searching for job so i can also help him.
thx

fagp1rpp
12-25-2009, 06:08 PM
asa.
thanks for making dua please can you do more
thx

Sawdah
12-25-2009, 06:26 PM
May allah subhana wa ta ala take away the financial problems your father is having and replace it with a great business thats running well. :) Ameen.

Caller الداعي
12-25-2009, 06:28 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!aaameeen!!!!!!!!!!!!

brotherubaid
12-25-2009, 06:33 PM
روى أبو داود عن أبي سعيد الخدري قال: دخل رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، ذات يوم المسجد فإذا هو برجل من الأنصار يقال له: أبو أمامة، فقال يا أبا أمامة: ما لي أراك جالساً في المسجد في غير وقت الصلاة؟ قال: هموم لزمتني وديون يا رسول الله، قال: أفلا أعلمك كلاماً إذا أنت قلته أذهب الله عز وجل همك وقضى عنك دينك؟ قال: قلت بلى يا رسول الله، قال:

قل إذا أصبحت وإذا أمسيت: اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الهم والحزن وأعوذ بك من العجز والكسل وأعوذ بك من الجبن والبخل وأعوذ بك من غلبة الدين وقهر الرجال، قال: ففعلت ذلك فأذهب الله عز وجل همي وقضى عني ديني.

وروى الترمذي وحسنه، عن أبي وائل عن علي رضي الله عنه: أن مكاتباً جاءه فقال: إني قد عجزت عن كتابتي فأعني.
قال: ألا أعلمك كلمات علمنيهن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، لو كان عليك مثل جبل صبر دينا أداه الله عنك؟ قال:

قل اللهم اكفني بحلالك عن حرامك، وأغنني بفضلك عمن سواك.

نسأل الله أن يقضي ديننا ودينك وأن يصلح حالنا وحالك.
والله أعلم.

These are two beautiful Ahadith , Can some of the brothers n sisters translate this or post the english versions , i could not find them online. and i really ahve to run.

Dont do any crazy Dhikrs or Wirds taught by Ignorants like saying ceratin Names n attributes of Allah abot 1019 and 2076 and 499 times ,

Do what these two Ahadith tells us , These two beautiful and simple duaas, with a sincety and hope n fear n it is from the sunnah to repeat the duaa three times , but if some one gives u a remedy of reciting Ayah al kursi 413 times , tell me to keep it with their selfes , coz The Prophet did not teach that ,

What I posted above is what the Prophet sala lahu alihi wa salam taught us and this is what we SHOULD ADHERE to m This is the SUNNNNAH , The Sunnahthe better brothers n sister , n Also as it has been proved from Quran N sunnah that Doing Lots n Lots of Istighfar, Seeking forgiveness can also help ones finiancial situation and bring about relief , coz at times it the sins n mistakes that land us in these problems anyway.

This n Allah Knows best

Assalam OAlikum

جوري
12-25-2009, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brotherubaid
روى أبو داود عن أبي سعيد الخدري قال: دخل رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، ذات يوم المسجد فإذا هو برجل من الأنصار يقال له: أبو أمامة، فقال يا أبا أمامة: ما لي أراك جالساً في المسجد في غير وقت الصلاة؟ قال: هموم لزمتني وديون يا رسول الله، قال: أفلا أعلمك كلاماً إذا أنت قلته أذهب الله عز وجل همك وقضى عنك دينك؟ قال: قلت بلى يا رسول الله، قال:

Jazaka Allah khyran..
narrated by Abu Dawud on abu sa'eed al'khidri who said: The prophet (PBUH) entered the mosque one day and saw a man from Al'Ansar who was known by abu umama, and spoke to him '' Oh abu umama, why do I see you sitting in the mosque when it isn't time to pray? Abu umama answered: '' concerns have overtaken me as well debt oh messenger of Allah''
The the messenger of Allah then said, ''Shall I teach you supplications, if you say it Allah in his supreme glory will lift from you, your concerns and debt?''

Abu umama said, ''please teach me oh messenger of Allah''

the messenger then said, '' if you awaken or sleep, say Allahouma ini a'aooth bek min alham wa'lhozhn, wa'aooth bek min al'3jz wal'kasal, wa'aooth bek min al'jobn wal bokhl, min ghalbat ad'deen wa qahr arijal'' he saif if you utter those words, then Allah in his supreme glory shall do away your concerns and debt..

the words themesleves translate to oh Allah, I seek refuge in you from burdens, sadness, I see refuge from being halted and from sloth, I seek refuge from cowardice and from miserliness, I seek refuge from being overwhelmed by debt, or being made obsequious to mankind..
قل إذا أصبحت وإذا أمسيت: اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الهم والحزن وأعوذ بك من العجز والكسل وأعوذ بك من الجبن والبخل وأعوذ بك من غلبة الدين وقهر الرجال، قال: ففعلت ذلك فأذهب الله عز وجل همي وقضى عني ديني.
وروى الترمذي وحسنه، عن أبي وائل عن علي رضي الله عنه: أن مكاتباً جاءه فقال: إني قد عجزت عن كتابتي فأعني.
قال: ألا أعلمك كلمات علمنيهن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، لو كان عليك مثل جبل صبر دينا أداه الله عنك؟ قال:

قل اللهم اكفني بحلالك عن حرامك، وأغنني بفضلك عمن سواك.

نسأل الله أن يقضي ديننا ودينك وأن يصلح حالنا وحالك.
والله أعلم.
the second hadith, I'll skip the long chain of narration, but can be said as such,
''qul Allhouma akfini behalalak 'aan haramak, wa'aghnini befadlhak 'aman sewak.

Oh Allah keep me binding of what you make lawful over what you prohibit, and enrich me in your favor so that I may not have a need for any other..

And Allah swt knows best

:w:

Woodrow
12-25-2009, 06:59 PM
May Allaah(swt) replace all of your father's loses with something many times better.

zakirs
12-26-2009, 01:30 PM
Ameen to duas ,

All the best brother for your job :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.