/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2012... or ...2022

sur
12-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Some movies before 911 depicted WTCs' destruction...
That actually happened on 911....
-
-
-
Movie Broken Arrow in 1996 shows that nukes go missing...
It actually happened in Aug-2007 when US plane flew with 6 nukes on it & came bak with only 5.... ONE is still missing...
-
-
-
Chris Rock's comedy Head of State in 2003 showed that a black american becomes president....
It actually happened in ...Feb-2007 when Obama announced candidacy for presidency & took office in Jan-2009
-
-
-
-
-
-
Now... "they" are showing big disastor in 2012.....
Are they really planning to carry out big "False Flag" in 2012 & blame it on muslims......???????
-
-
-
Six nuclear weapons disappeared from Minot AFB(Airforce Base) in North Dakota.

1st reported 5 then someone said it was six...... so one is missing...

Six took off from Minot while Five nuclear weapons were discovered at Barksdale AFB in Louisiana.
Which leads to my chilling conclusion:
Someone, operating under a special chain of command within the United States Air Force, just stole a nuclear weapon.
-
-
-

While the White House has concocted a coverup story to explain the, theft of six Advanced Cruise Missiles carrying nuclear warheads, it has not explained why it is that six such missiles were loaded at Minot, but ONLY FIVE ARRIVED AT BARKSDALE! There is only one possible explanation. Somewhere between the Minot and Barksdale, the plane landed to deliver one missile with its warhead. So who would want a solitary weapon of this nature? And for what purpose? I propose the following scenario. Members of the PNAC (usually pronounced as 'pee-nack') cabal in the White House wanted such a missile for the commission of a second major false flag operation in the United States.
http://bushstole04.com/911/cruise_missile.htm
-
-
-
Obama pointed to such an attack by bomb made by Pakistani scientist & ppl trained in Karachi.... in his Berlin speech, watch this video from minute:9:30.

Ful speech here, (at minutes:8:21):-
Transcript of speech here skipped & modified Obama's words "before killing thousands from all over the globe on American soils":-

Following link gives what he actually said...
-
-
-
Now they showed big disaster in movie "2012".... They are planning another "False Flag" on US soil, killing thousands as Obama said in speech.....
They might explode above mentioned missing nuke & blame it on Pakistan(Muslims)/Qadir Khan....
Coffins are already ready for disposing those bodies.... Watch coffins on videos about "FEMA Camps"...
Like here around 500,000 casscattes each of which can accommodate 4 persons. CDC in US ordered 500,000 coffins....... Why???

Now that's their plan but it's NOT going to happen, InshALLAH. They are instead going to turn against Syria, another weak country they can use their ammunition on to keep runnung their factories & keep making profits, while securing israel at the same time.....
-
-
-

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sur
12-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Now about 2022....

They say that "Solar Maximum" takes place every 11 years...

(NASA's scientist interview)

Upcomming Solar Max. is on 2011-12....

One after that will be around 2022...
===========================

They say we are saved fron solar radiations from Solar Max by our Magnetic Field...
Now there are breaches appearing in earth's magnetic field & that's why upcoming solar Max. might penetrate earth & cause damage...
==========================

Last solar Max was around 2001 & US attacked Afghanistan

next solar Max. around 2012... another false flag ready...(lost nuke+500K. coffins ready+obama hinting nuclear attack by muslims+movie by freemasons preparing ppl subconsciously for a big disaster in 2012)

Solar Max. after that is around 2022... God know what then...
May be this:-
Na’im, son of Hammad in al-Fitan, reports that Abu Huraira said
that the Messenger of Allah mentioned India and said: “A group
of you will conquer India. Allah will open (India) for them until
they come with its kings chained — Allah having forgiven their
sins — when they return (from India), they will find the son of
Mary in Syria.”(Kitab Al Fitan)

CosmicPathos
12-09-2009, 11:01 PM
all of this is crap. No one can know when Qiyama will come. The fact that people are believing that earth will be destroyed on 2012 shows that its false because no one except Allah knows when it will be destroyed. boo yea. Down with 2012.

sur
12-09-2009, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
all of this is crap. No one can know when Qiyama will come. The fact that people are believing that earth will be destroyed on 2012 shows that its false because no one except Allah knows when it will be destroyed. boo yea. Down with 2012.
I did NOT say anything about Qiamah......!!!!!!

I am saying that like 911 & 7/7 & USS Liberty attack & Oklahama Bombing & others were false flags.... They r planning another flase flag in 2012

Muslims caught in Canada with urea was also a hoax.... & person who bought urea was a "rat" working for Canadian agency... it was exposed but media is silent on that...

Pakistani students recently caught in England were all set free by court, media ranted when they were caught.... but silent when they were declared innocent....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sur
12-09-2009, 11:51 PM
Why i said they would fail & turn towards SYRIA...???

Because they are cowards... They never attack a country who's capable of giving them a good blow in the nose... They attack either weak -or- cowards...

They made sure thru "UN Weapon Inspectors"(Actually CIA agents) that Iraq did NOT have any nuclear or chemical weapon,,, So after asuring that they attacked Iraq.

They did NOT attack iran & N.Korea coz these countries did NOT show cowardice nor are they that weak....

They are poking finger in Pakistan coz Pakistant government is showing coward behaviour... The day Pakistani govt. takes a stand, they would just slip away.... & would start looking for another weak target......
-
-
-
That would be "syria"....
Sahih Muslim:41:6924.:-
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

Blackpool
12-10-2009, 12:10 AM
It's aload of codswollop

"No one knows when that day or hour will come-not the angels in heaven, not the Son, but only the Father.
Be careful! Watch out! For you don't know when the time will come,"

Besides 2022? My local football team plan to reach the football league by that time :(

Innocent Soul
12-10-2009, 01:05 AM
not the Son, but only the Father.
What do you mean by that? :heated:

Humbler_359
12-10-2009, 01:31 AM
^ He means- God only.

In Christian term, they use "The Father"

Father=God

Ramadhan
12-10-2009, 04:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
^ He means- God only.

In Christian term, they use "The Father"

Father=God

It also shows glaring contradiction in current christian teaching.
On one side, they believe in trinity/triune god that includes the father, the son and the holy spirit.
This verse totally demolishes that notion because god should know when the judgement day is, but this verse clearly says that the son does not know.
How come god does not know when judgement day is?

syilla
12-10-2009, 04:34 AM
i can named the movies prediction that doesn't happened in this world.

1. terminator
2. incredible hulk
3. spider man
4. star wars
5. matrix

sur
12-10-2009, 12:52 PM
All movies are NOT intended for that purpose, ofcourse...

But producers/directors etc who are part of "Freemasons/Illuminati" etc, they play with our psychology...... when we are made aware of an upcomming event beforehand as "a harmless event", subconsciously, our response to that event becomes friendly & less hostile.
-
-
There's more stuff I have about 2022 but i cannot post it here due to some reasons. If possible u ppl should try to search urself.

Like, search, "Army of three Lions", "Ghazwa-e-Hind", & compare these two. Also compare the ahadees on 2nd coming of Eesa & on Imam Mahdi...

Lost&Found
12-10-2009, 01:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
It also shows glaring contradiction in current christian teaching.
On one side, they believe in trinity/triune god that includes the father, the son and the holy spirit.
This verse totally demolishes that notion because god should know when the judgement day is, but this verse clearly says that the son does not know.
How come god does not know when judgement day is?
Completely off-topic.

sur
12-10-2009, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur
Like, search, "Army of three Lions", "Ghazwa-e-Hind", & compare these two. Also compare the ahadees on 2nd coming of Eesa & on Imam Mahdi...
Let me tell you about "Army of Three Lions"

(1)Indian national symbol is "Three Lions" (Official Link)
(2)Indian secret agency R.A.W's symbol is also 3 Lions.(Source)
(3)Indian passports have 3 Lions on it. (source)

Prophet Muhammad(saww) said that a Muslim army will defeat india & when that army will return , it will find Eesa(pbuh) in Syria.
-
-
-
"Nostradamus" repeated this story in around year 1555 that "an army of three lions will be defeated" ......
-
-
-
Indian Passport

Research and Analysis Wing (RA.W.) indian secret agency

sur
12-12-2009, 03:19 AM
deleted by author :omg:

Samiun
12-13-2009, 02:41 AM
So who will defeat them?

sur
12-13-2009, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
So who will defeat them?
Muslims who defeated pagans of Makkah came from Madina Tay'yibah = City Of Pure = Pak-istan will defeat indians who else.... InshALLAH.

Samiun
12-14-2009, 02:44 AM
Great research. Reminds me of someone who does a lot of research onto the "Illuminati" and "Freemasons". I assume you got the inspiration from "them".

Well if this would happen, I can feel that "Big signs of judgement day" will happen 2010-2022... but only Allah S.W.T. knows best..

sur
12-14-2009, 04:14 AM
Indeed only ALLAH has knowledge of future.... like; Weather ppl can only make educated estimates & we often see their estimate going wrong...

I am leaving some material from Nostradamus (year 1555) for u ppl to decipher(Red is my interpretation):-

================================================== ====
The year 1999, seventh month, (Bush nominated in June 1999; pretty close; hmmm!!!)

From the sky(Air attack) will come a great King of Terror:(Bush/USA/NATO)

To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols***(who destroyed especially (link)Iraq & Persia same areas targeted by USA now),

Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.
-
-
-
The present time together with the past (judgement on past/present deeds of Usama/Sadam etc)

Will be judged by the great Joker:(recall Bush with smug smile)

The world too late(Bush had 2 terms before declared as "bad") will be tired of him,

And through the clergy oath-taker disloyal.
-
-
-
The year of the great seventh number accomplished,

It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:(war on terror)

Not far from the great millennial age, (early part of of 21st century)(not far fron Day of Judgement)

When the buried will go out from their tombs(time for resurrection; Day of Judgement)
-
-
-
Long awaited(Jesus) he will never return...(in Europe rather come in Asia; as said in Hadees too)

In Europe, he will appear in Asia:(in 1555 Europe was main christian land waiting for Jesus)

One of the league(Eesa will be a follower of islam) issued from the great Hermes("a prophet"; Muhammad...!!!),

And he will grow over all the Kings of the East.(Jesus a just ruler)

=======================
Mongols attack started from land which is present day Afghanistan...... Same as USA whose attack started from Afghanistan......

I Quote:-
The Muslims inflicted their first defeat on the Mongols in 1221 at the Battle of Parwan, in present-day Afghanistan, under the leadership of Jalal al-Din, son of a Central Asian Muslim ruler. The victory provided a temporary morale boost for the Muslim army, but the Mongols soon regrouped and devastated Jalal's troops later that year.

Muslims started taking land back from Mongols from SYRIA..... This time too defeat of "New Mongols" will start from SYRIA ,inshALLAH, as said in HADEES & repeated by Nostradamus... (remember SYRIA had different boundaries back then)

I Quote:-
While Hulegu was distracted by the ensuing succession struggle between his brothers, Kublai and Arik-Boke, the Mamluks launched an attack on the Mongols in Syria. It was the first time in almost 50 years that a Muslim army initiated an attack on the Mongols, and it paid off for the Muslim Mamluks, who defeated the Mongols and occupied their Syrian base at Gaza.

waji
12-14-2009, 09:58 AM
what do u think about these three lions

sur
12-14-2009, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by waji
what do u think about these three lions
This is football team emblem.....

Another three lions emblem in following link, is neither England's army emblem nor England's national symbol, now...
I quote:-"
Current use
The arms of England are not used in any official capacity on their own...."

I quote:
"The Three Lions Crest - A symbol of England
Richard the Lionheart (1189 - 1199) used the three golden lions (sometimes described as leopards) on their scarlet background as a powerful symbol of the English Throne during the time of the Crusades."

but India has three lions as OFFICIAL NATIONAL EMBLEM adopted in 1950-Jan-26th.

Also if u read context of Nostradamus writings where he mentions "army of three lions" England does NOT fit in there.

Above that I backed this interpretation of THREE LIONS ARMY with Hadees of Prophet Muhammad(saww)

Muezzin
12-15-2009, 10:34 PM
The best thing about Nostradamus is that the chap's predictions were so vague, one can safely project whatever interpretation one desires onto them.

Which is another way of saying they predict nothing at all.

And regardless of their accuracy or lack thereof, why would a Muslim, knowing Islam's stand on soothsayers, take such ramblings seriously?

All movies are NOT intended for that purpose, ofcourse...
Funny how the only way one can tell the alleged intended purpose is after the fact.

But producers/directors etc who are part of "Freemasons/Illuminati" etc, they play with our psychology...... when we are made aware of an upcomming event beforehand as "a harmless event", subconsciously, our response to that event becomes friendly & less hostile.
-
Conveniently, because members of the 'Freemasons/Illuminati' often keep their membership secret, a sufficiently zealous conspiracy theorist can retroactively dub a given person a Freemason when through sheer coincidence, real life happens to resemble an existing Hollywood movie that person happened to direct or produce.

I mean, seriously, where do these fallacies end? One could just as easily argue that the Die Hard Trilogy, as a unit, 'predicted' 9/11!

Die Hard 1 - Terrorists in a skyscraper

Die Hard 2 - Terrorists on a plane

Die Hard 3 - Terrorists in New York

Uncanny!

sur
12-20-2009, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
The best thing about Nostradamus is that the chap's predictions were so vague, one can safely project whatever interpretation one desires onto them.
for example, can u try to come up with "another" interpretation of Nostra's writings in my post# 18..... Try it.

And regardless of their accuracy or lack thereof, why would a Muslim, knowing Islam's stand on soothsayers, take such ramblings seriously?
Hadees says if anyone goes to soothsayer his prayers will NOT be accepted for 40 days...... But do u watch weather on TV...!!! They are predicting future.... When doctor tells a cancer patient he's got only 6 months left, doc is predicting future...!!! Such kind of predictions don't count as "Going to soothsayers"..... That when u go to them asking about ur future by palmistry/astrology etc....

If u read preface of Nostra. u'll see that he used to see "dreams", Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said that revelation will stop after him but guidence will continue thru dreams......

Another thing in his preface is that he addressed GOD, as "GOD the Almighty", "God the Eternal", "God the Creator" etc. so it looks like that despite being a christian he beleived in ONE true God(unitarian christian). Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said dream of a true beleiver is a part(i think 50th part!!!) of revelation.....

Funny how the only way one can tell the alleged intended purpose is after the fact.
I have done "istikhara" many times. Except for couple of times I always saw a dream after istikhara. Initially I couldn't interpret dream until event actually happened. So there's nothing wrong with realising true meaning of prediction after the actual event. But I learned from my mistakes & later I was able to interpret my dreams better.

So if we couldn't pick up on previous warnings until after event happened, does that mean we should ignore current warnings too??? Learning from "Modus Operandi" of evil forces of world, we should improve & try to fail them. In USS-Liberty attack plan was to blame it on Egypt(?), but when Russians witnessed the attack & so plan was exposed, thus US/Israel plan failed.... That's why I said in my post that nuclear-false-flag would never happen, InshALLAH, coz the plan is being exposed before-hand by many.

One could just as easily argue that the Die Hard Trilogy
I haven't seen diehard so can't comment on that...

Muezzin
12-20-2009, 12:27 PM
So if we couldn't pick up on previous warnings until after event happened, does that mean we should ignore current warnings too??? Learning from "Modus Operandi" of evil forces of world, we should improve & try to fail them.
It is absurd to argue that the Hollywood movie industry functions as this kind of forewarning. That industry simply does not work that way. It is a commercial enterprise, not philanthropy.

sur
12-24-2009, 01:01 AM
I told u about a nuke missing out of 6 loaded at Minot Airbase....

Some soldiers involved in loading/handling those nukes at either Minot or Barksdale Airbases died... "accidently"...

Link

============
1-Todd Blue - Minot AFB(Airforce Base)
2-a married couple from Barksdale Airbase(Names not released)
3-.....
4-Stephen Garrett - Minot AFB
5-Weston Kissel - Minot AFB
6-John Frueh
7-Jonathan Bayless - Minot AFB (Video)
8-Thomas L. Tinsley - Alleged of breach in following the standards while handling nukes.

All died/went missing within a narrow time-period after incidence of nuclear-cruise-missiles-accidently-flown.....

=======

GuestFellow
12-24-2009, 01:16 AM
What is this topic about exactly? Sorry I'm just confused...

KittenLover
12-24-2009, 01:50 AM
it's about the event that's going to occur in the solar system in the year 2012, people are saying that event is going to cause some changes on the Earth, I don't see it as sooth saying, it's like predicting the weather based upon scientific evidence.

GuestFellow
12-24-2009, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by KittenLover
it's about the event that's going to occur in the solar system in the year 2012, people are saying that event is going to cause some changes on the Earth, I don't see it as sooth saying, it's like predicting the weather based upon scientific evidence.
Ah I see thanks...

sur
12-24-2009, 02:01 AM
Actually this thread is about 2 things

1st- to point out that "they" r planning another "False-Flag" in 2012, much disastorous than 911

2nd-"Ghazwa-e-Hind" is imminant, probably taking place around 2022...

Samiun
12-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Actually this thread is about 2 things

1st- to point out that "they" r planning another "False-Flag" in 2012, much disastorous than 911
I think Israel will wage war against some Islamic countries with unseen weapons... I heard it in one of Sheikh Imran Hosein's lectures

KittenLover
12-24-2009, 06:30 PM
^ Allah hu alam whether they will or not we can only speculate on what we thinks gonna happen.

I think there's going to be a 1 world government that rules from Israel :p but only Allah knows it that'll happen.

Raaina
12-24-2009, 06:55 PM
Do you all remember in 1999 when everyone was in a state of panic about the millenimum bug? and how all the world computers would fall over because it couldn't handle the date..

and can anyone remind me what ACTUALLY happend?

Exactly, nothing.

While I possibly believe in 2012, there will be a galatic aligenment and they may be changes to the earth, I don't for a minute think it will be the end of the world or human kind.

Edited to say: If you live in the uk, you will surely noticed certain changes, for example we've not had a summer, i mean a proper british summer for two years AND London and the South East Coast are getting worse snow storms. That is definite change.

cat eyes
12-24-2009, 07:05 PM
i say the climate will change dramatically but thats about it lol you know they just made a movie about it. they made this rubbish up so they can make there millions

Raaina
12-24-2009, 07:17 PM
Yeah people have been going on about 2012 for years, i'm not suprised they made a film out of it.

Anything to make money :p

KittenLover
12-24-2009, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mystical_moon
Do you all remember in 1999 when everyone was in a state of panic about the millenimum bug? and how all the world computers would fall over because it couldn't handle the date..

and can anyone remind me what ACTUALLY happend?

Exactly, nothing.

While I possibly believe in 2012, there will be a galatic aligenment and they may be changes to the earth, I don't for a minute think it will be the end of the world or human kind.

Edited to say: If you live in the uk, you will surely noticed certain changes, for example we've not had a summer, i mean a proper british summer for two years AND London and the South East Coast are getting worse snow storms. That is definite change.
I think it goes against the belief of any Muslim that the world will end in 2012 cos the knowledge of when the world will end is only with Allah,

but perhaps some changes will occur on the earth due to the galatic allignment

sur
12-25-2009, 04:54 PM
.....Obama pointed to such an attack by bomb made by Pakistani scientist & ppl trained in Karachi.... in his Berlin speech, watch this video from minute:9:30.
(Some of following is taken from Zaid Hamid's interview)

""The Madina-e-Sani"(2nd Madina) i.e., Pak-istan whose name is litteral translation of Madida Tay'yibah is being targetted.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpFaU...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsFv4...eature=related

here's the Obama's speach that Webster Tarpley talked about in 1st video
= = = = =

Muslims from Makkah migrated to Madina Tay'yibah & with muslims already present in Madina tay'yibah, they established strong hold there..... Muslims from India migrated to Madina-e-sani (Pak-istan) & with muslims already there they established a strong & now-nuclear state that has survived strong conpiracies eversince.... Israel's 1st prime minister Ben Gurion said that they were NOT afraid of Arabs, they had actual threat from Pak-istan & that they should use every secret means to conspire against pak-istan....

Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said that help from EAST will come to help Eesa(Jesus) against jews...... Prophet told about Ghazwa-e-Hind too, (a muslim army defeating India) & that same army will return to join Eesa(pbuh) in Syria.....

Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) faught many wars from Madina Tay'yibah with kuffar of Makkah.... None was decisive.... Then Prophet became aware of fact that Jews in Khaibar were the source of power for the Quraish of Makkah.... Khaibar's jews were good at manufacturing weaponary & were the provocators & suppliers of Quraish-e-Makkah..... So Prophet decided to uproot the powerhub & sent troops to eradicate Khaiber..... When Khaiber was eradicated, Makkah was conquered without a fight....

Now it's about time that army from Madina-e-Sani take up land-of-idolatorers & also eradicate their provocators & power-sources....

sur
12-31-2009, 04:03 AM
Still sleeping or living in fantacy world....!!!

Better wake up..... Especially, muslims living in india.....

Media Tags are no longer supported

parts go on till 15

You might also wanna refresh this memory... Hindus beating muslims students after Mumbai drama...

Italianguy
12-31-2009, 04:21 AM
2012!......yeah....that movie stunk!

- IqRa -
12-31-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm so lost....

Italianguy
12-31-2009, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
I'm so lost....
Thats because......uh oh:omg:........The aliens are taking over the world!!!!!!

Oh wait....wrong movie;D

Italianguy
12-31-2009, 05:32 PM
Still sleeping or living in fantacy world....!!!

Better wake up..... Especially, muslims living in india.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKnx3HDmt1I

parts go on till 15

You might also wanna refresh this memory... Hindus beating muslims students after Mumbai drama...
Just got finished watching these videos:cry::cry:.......:raging::raging:

Let me tell you something......That would have turned out a little different had I showed up with a Fully auto 50. cal !:raging:

Thats discusting!+o( I know violence is not the answer but.......sometimes....I just want to ....never mind

I'm sorry this has happenedimsad I can't believe no one did anything!?!? They just watched:hmm: How could they do that!?!?!?!

I would have just jumped on top of the one being beat'n (to cover them) at least if they killed me , maybe..... just maybe.... that Muslim would have lived:cry:

.......I'm sorryimsad I wasn't there:cry:

sur
01-02-2010, 05:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
Just got finished watching these videos:.........I'm sorry this has happened im sad I can't believe no one did anything!?!? They just watched:hmm: How could they do that!?!?!?!
Thanks...
=======

My point in this thread is that evil ppl have gained powerful positions of the world... Though it started long ago but NOW those evils have wide spread control.... But fortunately, they are becoming more & more exposed too... So their end-time is approaching... Armageddon ٱرمجدون ; the-war b/w evil & good is approaching...

Muslims & christians both believe in 2nd coming of Eesa(Jesus)... Both believe that he'll fight evil forces & defeat them...

Dajjal/Anti-christ is already using his "followers" to affect the world in ways that were predicted in Ahadees of Prophet Muhammad... As a hadees says, dajjal will come out (publically) after "a muslim force" under command of Imam Mahdi will defeat "Romans".....

Watch Benjamin Creme on you tube...... He talks of a messiah(Masseh-al-dajjal) "Maitreya" who is about to make public appearance in "Americas"..... Who wants to see world as one (one world order).... Who wants to see all humans as brothers & sisters of one religion called "humanity"(abolish religions!!!)..... Hadees say that, then Eesa(Jesus) will appear & a force that will defeat india will return to join Eesa in Syria........

I will again stress importance of Pak-istan(new Madina-Tay'yibah) in that upcoming war b/w good & evil. For this you might wanna watch this , it's in urdu... especially listen t parts where(minutes 4:00 on video) a person "Maulana Shabbir Ahmed Usmani" saw Prophet Muhammad in dream telling that Muhammad Ali Jinnah; "the founder of Pakistan" was his mujahid.......... &....... when(minutes 7:07) M.Ali Jinnah felt the presence of Prophet Muhammad who told him that ALLAH will do some great works through M.Ali Jinnah....

Also watch this fight from begining(video for some reason starts in middle, click start of track to play it from start), b/w Amir Khan wearing dark-green outfit to express his inner affiliation with Pakistan;even commentator says green is Pakistan's color;country of his heritage.... Even his brother holding the belt & rest of team is in green..... in this interview Amir says (watch from minutes 2:33)when he fight he has Pak flag on his outfit on one(Right) side & British flag on other........ Pak flag in his gym(minute 1:33)......... & israeli Dmitri accompanied by Rabbis & wearing David's star; though from USA but u see israeli flag behind him....... Media called it a fight b/w Pak & Israel in the ring...... Israeli got knocked out in 90 sec.....

Commentator "salita did NOT see it coming...", well..!! they won't see it coming next time too.... Eesa will "knock them down" without much fight with help from an army from the "EAST"...... InshALLAH

Italianguy
01-02-2010, 05:24 AM
Thanks...
=======

My point in this thread is that evil ppl have gained powerful positions of the world... Though it started long ago but NOW those evils have wide spread control.... But fortunately, they are becoming more & more exposed too... So their end-time is approaching... Armageddon ٱرمجدون ; the-war b/w evil & good is approaching...

Muslims & christians both believe in 2nd coming of Eesa(Jesus)... Both believe that he'll fight evil forces & defeat them...

Dajjal/Anti-christ is already using his "followers" to affect the world in ways that were predicted in Ahadees of Prophet Muhammad... As a hadees says, dajjal will come out (publically) after "a muslim force" under command of Imam Mahdi will defeat "Romans".....

Watch Benjamin Creme on you tube...... He talks of a messiah(Masseh-al-dajjal) "Maitreya" who is about to make public appearance in "Americas"..... Who wants to see world as one (one world order).... Who wants to see all humans as brothers & sisters of one religion called "humanity"(abolish religions!!!)..... Hadees say, then that Eesa(Jesus) will appear & a force that will defeat india will return to join Eesa in Syria........

I will again stress importance of Pak-istan(new Madina-Tay'yibah) in that upcoming war b/w good & evil. For this you might wanna watch this , it's in urdu... especially listen t parts where(minutes 4:00 on video) a person "Maulana Shabbir Ahmed Usmani" saw Prophet Muhammad in dream telling that Muhammad Ali Jinnah; "the founder of Pakistan" was his mujahid.......... &....... when(minutes 7:07) M.Ali Jinnah felt the presence of Prophet Muhammad who told him that ALLAH will do some great works through M.Ali Jinnah....

Also watch this fight from begining, b/w Amir Khan wearing dark-green outfit to express his inner affiliation with Pakistan;even commentator says green is Pakistan's color;country of his heritage.... Even his brother holding the belt & rest of team is in green........... & israeli Dmitri accompanied by Rabbis & wearing David's star; though from USA but u see israeli flag behind him....... Media called it a fight b/w Pak & Israel in the ring...... Israeli got knocked out in 90 sec.....

Commentator "salita did NOT see it coming...", well..!! they won't see it coming next time too.... Eesa will "knock them down" without much fight with help from an army from the "EAST"...... InshALLAH
I will watch the videos thanks!.....My wife understands Urdu, Tamil, Hindi and Malayallam...so it shouldnt be a problem for me:D

Samiun
01-02-2010, 05:34 AM
I KNEW IT!!

Sur you had been inspired by Noreageaaa and archernahr no?

sur
01-02-2010, 05:41 AM
I KNEW IT!!

Sur you had been inspired by Noreageaaa and archernahr no?
NO.....

I have been doing this long before I saw their videos..... Their videos have many exaggerrations & baseless stuff.... Also they are shia's... & in "Arrivals" they want us to believe in 12 imams like they do...

Zaid Hamid inspired me more..... & above all prophet's aHadees like this one...

Na’im, son of Hammad in al-Fitan, reports that Abu Huraira said
that the Messenger of Allah mentioned India and said: “A group
of you will conquer India. Allah will open (India) for them until
they come with its kings chained — Allah having forgiven their
sins — when they return (from India), they will find the son of
Mary in Syria.”(Kitab Al Fitan)

sur
01-03-2010, 05:38 PM
"the army of the three lions will be defeated
causing within a thing hideous and terrible."
================

Muslim indians within india don't want to be called indians anymore....

they want to be called Pak-istani... They say "Pak-istan Zindabad" (from Minutes 3:40) Pak-istani flag is already flying in different areas like Kashmir & Mohanpura-Assam etc & they even celebrated independence day of Pak-istan there, i.e., Aug-14th-1947(Ramazhan-27th-1366 Hijri).....

====================

In my last post I said that "maulana Shabbir Ahmed Usmani" saw Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) telling him NOT to oppose Muhammad Ali Jinnah in his efforts towards making PAK-istan & that jinnah was Prophet's Mujahid..... Later M.Ali Jinnah himself saw Prophet Muhammad(saww)....

Now watch this.... Guy who announced affiliation of Kal'laat with Pak-istan was reluctant to do that .... then he saw Prophet Muhammad(saww) in dream telling him NOT to be reluctant to join Baluchistan with Pak-istan...

So Prophet Muhammad himself appearing to many men telling them to support creation of Pak-istan(madina-e-Sani/second Madina) like Prophet created 1st madina in Arab...... figure the rest urself...

=================
=================
=================

co-incidently this scholar share similar views as me on 2012...... like i said in initial posts that 2012 hype is about mentally preparing ppl about some destructive(nuclear) event in USA, using lost nuclear cruise missile, & blaming it on Pak-istan like Obama pointed many many times in his speaches..... & CDC has ordered 500000 coffins for 2million dead bodies & they are already in place... Now even burial cement cribs are ready...

Obama's term is ending on Jan-2013... &.... in movie they show destruction on 12-21-2012... So an excuse to extend Obama for another term... like Bush won for 2nd term based on war-on-terror..

At Minutes:8:16:watch Mr.Glen comments & his tears ... I don't believe those trains have anything to do with FEMA, they look like transportation trains...

sur
01-05-2010, 08:47 PM
......Now that's their plan but it's NOT going to happen, InshALLAH. They are instead going to turn against Syria, another weak country they can use their ammunition on to keep runnung their factories & keep making profits, while securing israel at the same time.....
A Bit of this has already srarted to happen...
They are looking away towards another easy target to dump their ammunition...

Yaman..... all of a sudden appeared from nowhere as a terrorist stronghold......

Time is NOT far, when it would be Syria.... & Romans will land in Dabiq(now part of Turkey) or in Al-Am'maq,.....

If u read the hadees i quoted in early post, it implies that some of their soldiers will be kidnapped by muslims & taken to Syria(or they'll run a false-flag like that) & using this as excuse they'll target Syria.... That's when Imam Mahdi will challenge them.....

Hadees:-
"...the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them..."

Italianguy
01-06-2010, 02:06 AM
Does anybody here actually fall for the 2012 or 2022 thing?

Did anybody think that since these are ....predictions by somebody made a long time ago, that a group may use this to say it is a prophecy when it is not?

Many people use faith or a belief and or prediction as an excuse to justify their own agenda. It has happened many times before.

The events that took place on 9/11 have nothing to do with a prediction, except that the said prediction was assumed to be the reason.

It's simple logic, if one decides they want to inflict pain they would use these predictions to, one have a reason, two.. use it to scare people into thinking they have power over someone.

People who would subect their selves into thinking these are some kind of correct prediction, haven't been paying attention.

Most of these events are used for multiple things; greed, fear, and power.

Most are always motivated by what drives most evil men.....money!

To use these events to predict the end of times is rediculous, only God knows the date of end times.....but that will never stop men from choosing others destiny.

Now don't chastise me, I am not going to deny anyones faith based belief of what will happen at the end of mankind, but we shouldn't put to much time into trying to calculate a time. Men do this also because of greed, a wan't to know when and how they should be prepared for the last days. There is only one way to be prepared, and I think you all know what it is. But men, those in political power or wealth power, here on earth believe we can be prepared and fight it off.

All of us know that belief in God, obeying His law brought upon us by His chosen prophets (PBUT) will be the deciding factors as well as others. Being a good citizen in our community's , our familys , our friendships , and our faith.

Give to the poor today, help one who needs it, befriend another you know doesn't or believe there is a God, be a good provider to your family, love your family, be happy, become more knowledgeable about God, work hard, give more to the needy, join a forum not dedicated to your own faith, be understanding, Praise God!

God be with us.

Samiun
01-06-2010, 08:34 AM
A Bit of this has already srarted to happen...
They are looking away towards another easy target to dump their ammunition...

Yaman..... all of a sudden appeared from nowhere as a terrorist stronghold......

Time is NOT far, when it would be Syria.... & Romans will land in Dabiq(now part of Turkey) or in Al-Am'maq,.....

If u read the hadees i quoted in early post, it implies that some of their soldiers will be kidnapped by muslims & taken to Syria(or they'll run a false-flag like that) & using this as excuse they'll target Syria.... That's when Imam Mahdi will challenge them.....

Hadees:-
"...the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them..."
Hey wait a minute brother, how about the sea of galilee? Imam Al-Mahdi wouldn't come until that sea is dried no?

Oh and italianguy, those people with political power is all corrupt

Italianguy
01-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Hey wait a minute brother, how about the sea of galilee? Imam Al-Mahdi wouldn't come until that sea is dried no?

Oh and italianguy, those people with political power is all corrupt
lol, thats what I meant.

sur
01-07-2010, 03:57 PM

Prophet told that Dajjal would make appearence after muslim force defeats Romans who beseige Syria.(Sahih Muslim:41:6924), 6927...

Drying of Sea of Galilee (lake of Tabariyya/kineret lake/Lake Tiberias) is a sign around the release of Dajjal.(Sahih Muslim:41:7028)....

In fact, drying lake is NOT mandatory sign for the release of Dajjal..... In that hadees dajjal just says that he thinks that lake will soon dry.... he doesn't say that it has to dry before he is released...

& Nonetheless this sea is drying already........(The Washington Times)

Water Level in Lake:

sur
01-09-2010, 09:16 PM
......In my last post I said that "maulana Shabbir Ahmed Usmani" saw Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) telling him NOT to oppose Muhammad Ali Jinnah in his efforts towards making PAK-istan & that jinnah was Prophet's Mujahid..... Later M.Ali Jinnah himself saw Prophet Muhammad(saww)....

Now watch this.... Guy who announced affiliation of province of Baluchistan with Pak-istan was reluctant to do that .... then he saw Prophet Muhammad(saww) in dream telling him NOT to be reluctant to join Baluchistan with Pak-istan...

So Prophet Muhammad himself appearing to many men telling them to support creation of Pak-istan(madina-e-Sami/second Madina) like Prophet created 1st madina in Arab...... figure the rest urself...

Translation:-
More than 200 years back a pious sofi "Baree Imam" made a place his center & declared that at that place a muslim city will be established which would become center of all islamic countries...... Islamabad is located at that spot now...

"Muhajir Makki" who faught British, saw in 1857 that after 90 Years he'll see fruit of his endavours... (Pakistan made in 1947 =1857+90)

"Shah walliullah"(around 1857) & "Zaoki shah" both wrote in their respective books that Muslims will conqour india AGAIN...

"Ashfaaq Ahmed" said that Pak-istan is like she-camel of Prophet Saleh(pbuh)... she came into being as a miracle on Ramazhan-27th-1366 Hijri....& whoever will harm her, will face retribution of ALLAH & will be destroyed, InshALLAH....

A lady "Atiyah" used too see dreams about future... She saw that celebration is going on in sky... flower-petals are being showered... Days of Muslim rules have started & Pakistan is center of world at that time... Pak-istan has conquered "Dehli"(indian capital) & a very strict ruler becomes President of Pak-istan with a BLACK flag in the background... & Kashmir becomes part of Pak-istan....

Another sofi "Barkat Ali" said that time is not far when decisions of world would be taken in YES-or-NO of Pak-istan.... & he dared that if that does NOT happen come & spit on my grave.....

waji
01-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Brother sur

This person in the video is Zaid Hamid a very good speaker
But
There are certain things unclear about his past and even now he hasn't cleared them openly in front of people.
About Zaid Hamid

more about him

A whole book about him

sur
01-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Brother sur

This person in the video is Zaid Hamid a very good speaker
But
There are certain things unclear about his past and even now he hasn't cleared them openly in front of people.
Waji, I have been through all these allegations put against him....

Here's the story...
This guy was studying in an Engineer university in Karachi when Russia attacked Afghanistan... Zaid volunteered as "Mujahid" (Watch him as mujahid HERE) & developed contacts with ISI of Pakistan... Zaid was leader of a whole battalian of mujahideen in war against Russia.... Then he became permenant part of ISI.... Zaid is a civilian arm of ISI... After war Zaid established a security agency..... Zaid infilterated as under-cover in the circles of that guy who claimed to be a prophet... & acted as his security officer...

Why is he not openly giving this account is that he doesn't want to declare his association with ISI, like any other secret agent would hide his identity... I'll send u a video link InshALLAH, that'll further support this...

ALLAH Hafiz...

Abdul Qadir
01-10-2010, 07:39 PM
haizz..now its 2022..*yawns*

waji
01-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Waji, I have been through all these allegations put against him....

Here's the story...
This guy was studying in an Engineer university in Karachi when Russia attacked Afghanistan... Zaid volunteered as "Mujahid" (Watch him as mujahid HERE) & developed contacts with ISI of Pakistan... Zaid was leader of a whole battalian of mujahideen in war against Russia.... Then he became permenant part of ISI.... Zaid is a civilian arm of ISI... After war Zaid established a security agency..... Zaid infilterated as under-cover in the circles of that guy who claimed to be a prophet... & acted as his security officer...

Why is he not openly giving this account is that he doesn't want to declare his association with ISI, like any other secret agent would hide his identity... I'll send u a video link InshALLAH, that'll further support this...

ALLAH Hafiz...
well i said in the message fine but wait here you are saying he was undercover in the circles of that guy but in any video he doesn't say anything like this.
things with this undercover story doesn't make any sense to me
sorry but doubt still remains now

lifeguard
01-12-2010, 06:35 AM
brother sur...

i dunno abt others but i for one sure got attracted by your sensational knowhow and putting all the pieces together kind of analogy..

but do u honestly believe pakistan is a blessing of Allah...i mean ppl there r suffering...the nwfp is in chaos..most parts of pakistan are...bomb blasts..confusion..shootings..killings..poverty..s truggles of life...

do u think according to the hadees u mentioned that a Muslim army from the east will go to syria...is that the taliban...if they are...then i'm sorry they're not muslim to me..no muslim kills innocents...there's just no justification for that...

sur
01-12-2010, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lifeguard
brother sur...
LifeGaurd, I'll InshALLAH answer ur post later, 1st let me post something else.....
================================================== ===
"Meer-Jafar" & "Meer-Sadiq" were two notorious traitors that played role in the defeat of brave muslim leader "Tepoo-Sultaan".

I am NOT bragging about myself, just giving account of what I saw... I saw in a dream that I was pointing to different Pak-Army Officers & pointing-out that so-&-so was a traitor..... A week after that dream ex-Pak-Army officers started appearing on TV accusing one-another of being traitors....

One such traitor was "Mehmood Ahmad" who was part of plot of 9/11 & was involved in sending money to the alleged highjacker, i wrote about this traitor on this forum before... He was meeting with(see Video from start) "Bob Graham" etc & later "Jow Biden"... Now THE VERY SAME "Bob Graham" is saying (minutes:5:20 on same video) that they have threat of nuclear attack from Pak-istan...
Same figure "with in five years" was given by congressional panel.....

How does this info fit in this thread???

Because; i said in my previous posts that US is planning another false-flag on it's soil or Europe(Paris) as Obama said in "Berlin" speech. (nuclear-cruise missile missing+500K coffins ready+& now even more concrete graves ready+Obama & Bob Graham & Congressional Panel warning of nuke attack with Obama's term i.e, "within FIVE years" like there were reports of possible attacks on WTC before 911 + movie 2012 subconsciously preparing ppl for massive destruction just before Obama's term ends in Jan-2013)

By-the-way there's another news(unconfirmed) that Freemasons have started selling their lodges in USA, not because their membership is going down but because they know US is going down.....

In this video Bob Graham gives similar time which was shown in movie 2012.... i.e., prior to 2013... how can they be so sure....!!! BECAUSE they themselves are the planners of these attacks..... Other guy "Jim Talent"(minute:1:13) says that bio-weapon would be even easier for them to get.... you know why!!!! If u don't know why, go & watch "Fahrenheit-911" where Michael Moore so easily got in the warehouse where US stores it's bio/chemical weapons... & there was ONLY one un-armed gaurd gaurding those weapons...... Still these evils have guts to say that Pakistani nukes are unsafe.... B.Craap..... Just look at the smug smiles of guys standing on back instead of having fears or concerns on their faces... & they nod heads when Jim says "focus on Pakistan", like it was "the gist" of their address.... Like "focussing on Pak-istan" was more relevant thaan nuke/bio attack....

Bob Graham etc even knows a very sharp figure "WITH FIVE YEARS" like he knows for sure it's gonna be within five years..... How can he be so sure.....??? Because he was the one of those who did 9/11 & same ppl are planning next massive false-flag.

Again i remind, 6 nuclear cruise missiles took-off "ACCIDENTLY" from Minot Airbase USA & ONLY 5 came back on Barksdale Airbase........ Mainstream media didn't give more than few minutes to this incident, that too very vague & limited information was given... & six lower-level crew involved in handling those nukes died in car or bike accidents etc....

sur
01-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Lifeguard, now about ur question.....

format_quote Originally Posted by lifeguard
brother sur...
....but do u honestly believe pakistan is a blessing of Allah...
To summerise my previous posts:-

1>"Pak-istan" literally translates into "Madina-e-Tay'yibah" state established by Prophet Muhammad(saww)

2>Prophet Muhammad appeared in dreams:-
*to maulana Shabbir Ahmed Usmani who was opposing M.Ali Jinnah's efforts for a seperate nation & told him that M.Ali Jinnah was his mujahid.
*to Muhammad Ali Jinnah himself saying that ALLAH will do something important through him.
*to Prince of Kal'laat who was reluctant to join Kal'laat to Pakistan & told him to join Kal'laat with pakistan.

3> 250 years ago Baree Imam(Abdul Latif Kazmi) choose an unpopulated land for him & said that there would be a great city at that spot, that would be center of Islam, Islamabad is now located at that place. Tomb of Bari imam is right behind Parliment & Prime Minister house buildings(Google Map).

4>Mujahid Makki who faught British in 1857 war, saw in dream that his endeavors will come true after 90 Years (1857+90 = 1947)

5>Pak-istan was made in holy month of Ramazhaan & islamic date was 27th(Lailah-tul-Qaddr) year was 1366 hijri. (conversion calendar)

i mean ppl there r suffering...the nwfp is in chaos..most parts of pakistan are...bomb blasts..confusion..shootings..killings..poverty..struggles of life...
there are ahadees of prophet to the effect that whoever goes with dajjal there will be rain & vegetation & happiness.... but paradise of dajjal is actually hell..... & whoever opposed dajjal there will be famine , droughts, chaos etc but hell of dajjal is actually paradise of ALLAH.......

Pak-istani rivers are drying, rain is becoming scarce, temperatures are going up, literally because pakistani people are against agenda of evil forces controlling world powers....... & there's is a mess all around because foreign powers are poking their fingures in our affairs & because we have traitors among us who have sold their eemaan for little price.... as Quran says.

Also there are ahadees to the effect that muslims will go through very disasterous times before appearance of Mahdi & Eesa.... I have no problem accepting that those times are what we are going through now.

do u think according to the hadees u mentioned that a Muslim army from the east will go to syria...is that the taliban...if they are...then i'm sorry they're not muslim to me..no muslim kills innocents...there's just no justification for that...
I too believe that these taliban whether Afghani or so-called pakistani, are NOT following islam in true spirit.... they have distorted true islam... BUT there's a role of foreign hand in it too....

There was an imam of a mosque arrested my pak agencies who was imam of a mosque in tribal areas for 7 years.... He was found to be un-circumsized hindu who was trained to act as imam by indian agencies... & he used to recruit suicide bombers in that mosque....

Crypto-jews are well known phenomenon... Iranian president is also believed to be a crypto-jew by some... his original name was jewish, later changed after conversion of his parents to islam... I believe Saint paul was a crypto-jew whose goal was to corrupt original teachings of Prophet Eesa(pbuh) & create present day trinitarian-christianity..... I believe Ibn-e-Saba was a crypto-jew whose goal was to divide islam & he successfully created shia'ism... Though banker family "Rothschild" are openly jewish, but "Rockefeller" family converted to christianity... many believe they are crypto-jews too.......

Likewise, there are fake muslims, who are actually agents of RAW etc.... I posted a picture of un-circumcised taliban in my thread "Mumbai Drama"...

there is actual taliban & then there are groups of fenatics on pay-roll of indian & other secret agencies getting 10-20 thousand monthly salary... (1, 2, 3) who are just using the name "Taliban" for themselves.... Pakistani army officers who trained Actual taliban against Russia said on TV that true taliban of Afghanistan call pakistan as "maj'boor-istan"(Link) & have said that they can't even think of attacking pakistan. They are still obliged to pakistan & call Pakistan their 2nd home. While there are other fenatics from tribes that oppose taliban & from pakistani tribel belt & from Chechiniya etc that are on pay-roll of R.A.W,( & indirectly Mosad, CIA, MI-6) (Rs.20000 a month salary to fight against pak Army)

sur
01-13-2010, 05:11 AM
Crypto-jews are well known phenomenon... ...... Likewise, there are fake muslims, who are actually agents of RAW etc.... ......
.... then there are groups of fenatics on pay-roll of indian & other secret agencies getting 10-20 thousand monthly salary.......
Sorry if i'm getting annoying... I just can't take my eyes off these phenomena...

Not any tom-dic-or-Harry BUT PRESIDENT of Yemen said they arrested "islamic" terrorists linked to israeli-intelligence, who attacked US embassy..... (Like isrealis attacked USS-Liberty ship)....

Remember few isrealis were caught on 911 shouting & dancing in joy & were JUST deported........ &.... a van of a moving company "Urban Moving Systems" owned by an isreali, was found full of explosives on very day of 911....

Howcome we NEVER herd of these ppl caught in van ever again...!!!

=============================

BBC-News

Yemen seizes 'Israel-linked' cell

Page last updated at 13:03 GMT, Tuesday, 7 October 2008 14:03 UK

Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh has said the security forces have arrested a group of alleged Islamist militants linked to Israeli intelligence.

Mr Saleh did not say what evidence had been found to show the group's links with Israel, a regional enemy of Yemen.

The arrests were connected with an attack on the US embassy in Sanaa last month which killed at least 18 people, official sources were quoted saying.

Israel's foreign ministry has rejected the accusation as "totally ridiculous".

"A terrorist cell was arrested and will be referred to the judicial authorities for its links with the Israeli intelligence services," Mr Saleh told a gathering at al-Mukalla University in Hadramawt province.

"Details of the trial will be announced later. You will hear about what goes on in the proceedings," he added.

The 17 September attack was the second to target the US embassy since April. Militants detonated car bombs before firing rockets at the heavily fortified building.

Mr Saleh did not identify the suspects, but official sources were quoted saying it was same cell - led by a militant called Abu al-Ghaith al-Yamani - whose arrest was announced a week after the attack.

An Israeli foreign ministry spokesman said the Yemeni president's statement was without foundation.

"To believe that Israel would create Islamist cells in Yemen is really far-fetched. This is yet another victory for the proponents of conspiracy theories," Igal Palmor said in remarks reported by AFP

sur
01-16-2010, 04:20 AM
.......Crypto-jews are well known phenomenon........ Likewise, there are fake muslims, who are actually agents of RAW/Mosad etc.... .....
Though I am uncertain about the last person shown in following video, but I'm pretty sure about the 1st two....... I have herd their islam-defaming remarks on TV....

sur
01-22-2010, 06:32 AM
This post might look jumbled up coz I tried to keep it as short as possible.

....... a sufficiently zealous conspiracy theorist can retroactively dub a given person a Freemason ......
I, the "conspiracy-theorist" dubbing these movie-makers as "freemasons" would like to point out some of the symbols of freemasonry seen in these movies.......

*In "The Knowing", pyramid with all-seeing-eye is more than obvious & through which kid "the chosen ppl" sees jungles & animals on fire (minutes:1:52... & 2:47) ........i.e., kid "the chosen ppl" is foretold by supernatural beings through the "eye in pyramid" that world is going to end.......

*In "Book-of-Eli" in 1st fight of the hero, u can see window with pyramid shape, with a sun & rays, sun being right behind head of Eli(hero) (minutes:1:07)...... & also see the typical double-staircase of masonry in background.... & "compass & square"s on facade of top-slab joining the 2 staircases ........ Lady with Mason's Apron(min:1:10).......

.......when through sheer coincidence, real life happens to resemble an existing Hollywood movie that person happened to direct or produce. I mean, seriously, where do these fallacies end?
What a sheer co-incidence that Obama & Bob Graham etc repeatedly pointing out threat of a nuclear attack by Pakistani trained terrorists comes in combo with sudden surge in movies on "massive-destruction" & "end-of-the-world" kind of topics........ Some of these depicting only "chosen-ppl-being-saved"......

In short time we have:-
-The Knowing
-The Road
-Daybreakers
-Book of ELI(Eli means God in bible)
-Legion
all with one thing in common, massive destruction in the world.....

Freemasons/illuminati etc use "Kabala" the jewish magic, to invoke jinns(the supernatural beings)*** ..... "The Knowing" shows what Jews believe. They consider themselves as "chosen-ppl" & believe they'll be saved by their messiah & rest of the world will be destroyed & then repopulated as paradise..... they don't believe in heavenly paradise. They believe this very earth will become paradise for them, exactly what's shown in The Knowing.....
In The Knowing/Legion/2012 only chosen ppl r saved........

There's a tradition(don't know about it's authenticity) where Umar(r.a) went to jews & they told him Gabriel was their enemy & that ArchAngel Michael was their friend........ That's when this verse was revealed Quran:2:98:"Whoever is an enemy of God or his angels or his apostles or Jibril or Mikal, verily God is an enemy of the unbelievers."

In movie "Legion" they show ArchAngel Michael becomes a Falen Angel & protects the "chosen-ppl" from other Angels(Daniel:10:13:Michael warrior & advocate for israel)...... & the chosen person is a baby in a pregnant lady, messiah for chosen-ppl........

Now do these movies reflect mentality of a particular group or NOT...!!! or may be it's just conspiracy theorists' immagination
===========================================
Quran:72:4:And that the foolish amongst us(Jinns) used to forge extravagant things against Allah:

72:6:And that persons from among men used to invoke the refuge with persons from among jinn, so they increased them in wrongdoing:

72:8:'And we (jinns) pried into the secrets of heaven; but we found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 432
Narrated 'Aisha:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The angels descend, the clouds and mention this or that matter decreed in the Heaven. The devils listen stealthily to such a matter, come down to inspire the soothsayers with it, and the latter would add to it one-hundred lies of their own."

"When I want power i go to source of power" said a jinn/spirit worshiper(Minutes:4:40)

Muezzin
01-24-2010, 01:12 PM
This post might look jumbled up coz I tried to keep it as short as possible.

I, the "conspiracy-theorist" dubbing these movie-makers as "freemasons" would like to point out some of the symbols of freemasonry seen in these movies.......

*In "The Knowing", pyramid with all-seeing-eye is more than obvious & through which kid "the chosen ppl" sees jungles & animals on fire (minutes:1:52... & 2:47) ........i.e., kid "the chosen ppl" is foretold by supernatural beings through the "eye in pyramid" that world is going to end......

*In "Book-of-Eli" in 1st fight of the hero, u can see window with pyramid shape, with a sun & rays, sun being right behind head of Eli(hero) (minutes:1:07)...... & also see the typical double-staircase of masonry in background.... & "compass & square"s on facade of top-slab joining the 2 staircases ........ Lady with Mason's Apron(min:1:10).......
I can't comment on those two films because I have not seen them.

What a sheer co-incidence that Obama & Bob Graham etc repeatedly pointing out threat of a nuclear attack by Pakistani trained terrorists comes in combo with sudden surge in movies on "massive-destruction" & "end-of-the-world" kind of topics........ Some of these depicting only "chosen-ppl-being-saved"......
I think you have cause and effect mixed up. Disaster movies have always been popular. The end of the world has always been popular, in literature, movies and even video games. Now that computer effects can convincingly portray massive scale destruction, the movie industry makes films on such a scale. It's for spectacle. It's fun to watch. It sells tickets.

Also, the state of geopolitics being the way they are, I'm not surprised at the quantity of apocalyptic movies - which is to say, the movie industry, taking advantage of public fear or paranoia, capitalises upon it by producing films that can exploit that fear or paranoia, milking it for all the money it is worth.

In short time we have:-
-The Knowing
Not seen it.

Not seen it. However, disaster movies are director Roland Emmerich’s stock in trade. Why isolate this and exclude Independence Day or The Day After Tomorrow?

-The Road
Based on a novel by Cormac McCarthy, which was published in 2006, and in any case is a variant of the traditional post-apocalyptic science fiction stories popularised in the sixties as a result of public fear of nuclear attack during the Cold War.

Today, that fear survives through the fear of terrorism and rogue states, and so such stories have popular resonance and consequently can potentially turn a decent profit. As long as nuclear weapons exist, so will stories cautioning against their use.

-Daybreakers
-Book of ELI(Eli means God in bible)
-Legion
all with one thing in common, massive destruction in the world.....
Haven't seen any of those films, but if the end of the world is the only thing connecting them, why not chuck Ghostbusters onto that list as well? Or Terminator 1 and 2 (and 3, and 4). Even The Matrix fits there, technically. And possibly Wall-E.

Apocalyptic fiction (stories about the end or destruction of the world) has existed as long as humans.

Freemasons/illuminati etc use "Kabala" the jewish magic, to invoke jinns(the supernatural beings)*** ..... "The Knowing" shows what Jews believe. They consider themselves as "chosen-ppl" & believe they'll be saved by their messiah & rest of the world will be destroyed & then repopulated as paradise.....
I can’t comment on ‘Knowing’ because I haven’t seen it.

However, the concept of ‘chosen people’ and ‘messiahs’ appears in countless myths and world religions. It’s a universally resonant theme, possibly because it appeals to human laziness – why bother to earn your happy ending when you’re fortunate enough to be born into a tribe guaranteed it? Why bother trying to improve the world when a handy-dandy messiah will appear to do the job? Or it could simply function as reassurance – another way of telling people everything will work out all right in the end.

Consequently, the concept of chosen people and messiahs appears in art, literature, theatre, film, comic books and video gaming. The concept of a chosen people is also dramatically resonant and interesting – the hero may not be a ‘chosen one’ (so the audience fears for his safety); the hero may not discover he is a ‘chosen one’ until a key point (so the audience is surprised and elated); the hero may learn that the concept of ‘chosen ones’ is false (so the audience is tense, waiting to see how the hero solves the problem, and to see who or what survives) etc.

they don't believe in heavenly paradise. They believe this very earth will become paradise for them, exactly what's shown in The Knowing..... In The Knowing/Legion/2012 only chosen ppl r saved........
Again, haven’t seen the films so can’t comment on them. However, the concept of a dystopia becoming a utopia is nothing new.

There's a tradition(don't know about it's authenticity) where Umar(r.a) went to jews & they told him Gabriel was their enemy & that ArchAngel Michael was their friend........ That's when this verse was revealed Quran:2:98:"Whoever is an enemy of God or his angels or his apostles or Jibril or Mikal, verily God is an enemy of the unbelievers."

In movie "Legion" they show ArchAngel Michael becomes a Falen Angel & protects the "chosen-ppl" from other Angels(Daniel:10:13:Michael warrior & advocate for israel)...... & the chosen person is a baby in a pregnant lady, messiah for chosen-ppl........
Firstly, I haven’t seen that movie. Secondly, it sounds kind of lame anyway. Thirdly, I’ve seen a variation of that plot in Terminator 1 and 2.

Now do these movies reflect mentality of a particular group or NOT...!!! or may be it's just conspiracy theorists' immagination
I think you give both Hollywood producers and Freemasons far too much credit.

Hollywood is run by businesspeople with bad taste or drug addictions. The main thing such people are concerned with is a decent rate of return. They are not interested in warning the public of upcoming attacks of which they allegedly have knowledge, nor are they interested in preparing the movie-going public for Life After Nukes. Even if they did somehow have knowledge of future events, it would have to be a good two or three years in advance – this being the average production cycle of a film from conception to release. And if they did have cold, hard knowledge of future events, why would they bother showing them to the public in ‘code’? That suggests they are ultimately concerned with things apart from their customers’ money, which frankly is not the case. If a particular political or scientific crisis has permeated the public consciousness and shows signs of staying there for a fair while, rest assured that Hollywood will be there to exploit it.

Freemasons ruling the world doesn’t make much sense if you take into account human selfishness. All human empires have been run by one person. Not a group of equals. A Pharaoh, a Caesar, a King, an Emperor, or a President. Human beings crave power. The more powerful they become, the more they crave – and what they crave most is absolute power, for themselves. Personally. Bearing this in mind, why should Freemasons, as a group of human beings, behave any differently? Why should they behave as a perfectly homogenised hive-mind that make all decisions unanimously for the good of mankind?

This ‘Freemasons rule the world’ thing assumes that they are a bunch of perfect human beings, immune from selfish desires of power, without some overlord who really makes the decisions. Regardless, the theory is also far too simple – anything, [/I]anything[/I] bad in the world is due to the decisions of some mysterious group whom few have ever met, but whose will allegedly shapes the lives of every human being on this planet. This allows believers of the theory to offload all difficulty onto a convenient scapegoat, whose mysterious ways allows anyone to project anything onto that scapegoat. You know how it works – hardly anyone has been to a Freemasons meeting, and even if they have, they wouldn’t talk about it, so anyone can safely say they were talking about anything at all. Making movies. Ruling the world. Who’s to say different?

All that strikes me as far too simple and convenient. The real truth is that throughout human history, often one power-hungry person’s desires has granted him dominion over a tribe, a people, a country. Obviously he couldn’t have got there without the people below him, but that’s the point of hierarchies – everybody knows who’s boss. Boss. Singular. And when things go wrong, and these power-hungry people panic, they tend to revert to caveman reactions of stupidly committing violence bound to escalate the crisis.

ardianto
01-24-2010, 02:08 PM
Chris Rock's comedy Head of State in 2003 showed that a black american becomes president....
It actually happened in ...Feb-2007 when Obama announced candidacy for presidency & took office in Jan-2009
In "Deep Impact" (1998), the black actor Morgan Freeman act as U.S President.
Now Obama has becomes U.S president, and is it means a comet will hit earth soon ?.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Impact_(film)

sur
01-24-2010, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
In "Deep Impact" (1998), the black actor Morgan Freeman act as U.S President.
Now Obama has becomes U.S president, and is it means a comet will hit earth soon ?.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Impact_(film)
& they named that spaceship their "Messiah"....(Minutes:1:30)

What a co-incidence, that what u brought up is very similar to what l have been looking for.... I was avoiding to post about it because I couldn't find that piece of evidence i am looking for....

Sometime back I herd about a NASA scientist who migrated from nazi Germany to USA & helped develop US spsce program. He once said that they'll use some excuses to keep space program running.... 1st cold war then terrorism then meteorites & then extraterristerial beings.....

Though I haven't been able to find that exact video but some others on nazi scientists are here (1, 2, )

An ex-freemason was asked if illuminati were expecting space-ships to come from above..... he replied NO, they are expecting "Meteorites" & then "Extraterristerial beings"......

There's hadees of Prophet that says Jesus will come supporting his hands on wings of two angels...... "extraterrestrials" !!!!

InshALLAH,I'll come back if I found proper supporting stuff on this topic,.... otherwise, so long.

Muezzin
01-24-2010, 06:54 PM
What's that verse about Allah being the best of all planners?

sur
01-24-2010, 07:15 PM
What's that verse about Allah being the best of all planners?
Exactly,,, that's why I said (last three lines here) that it'll NOT happen InshALLAH, even though that's their plan. Like their USS Liberty plan foiled, plan of new false flag will also fail.

I also said they'll instead turn against another weak target, for human "sacrifices", like now it's Yemen, soon it'll be Syria....

But these 2 will not take a serious hit like Iraq took, because Prophet prayed for these 2, while kept silent on Iraq... Because he knew that a "trial" (horn of devil) will come on Iraq....

Bukhari:2:17:147:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

(The Prophet) said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our Najd(other hadees says "Iraq") as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again, "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head of Satan."

(About location of najd)

"O Allah bestow your blessings on our Medina, and bestow your blessings on our Mecca, and bestow your blessings on our Sham, and bestow your blessings on our Yemen, and bestow your blessings in our measuring (fee saa`inaa wa muddinaa)." A person said, "O Messenger of Allah and in our Iraq" and so he turned away from him and said, "there will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations and there will appear the horn of Satan."

I also mentioned that "Mongols" started attack from present day Afghanistan & worst damage was done to Afghanistan & Iraq (same what NATO's doing now).... while muslims started taking back their lands starting from Syria.....

Nostradamus said "King of Terror" will bring back to life "King of Mongols".... half of that has already happened.... time to fight back starting from Syria is near.... InshALLAH.

Comets they r expecting will come from muslims, that's why the spaceship was named by them as "Messiah"(Maseeh-al-dajjal)... who they expect will save them from meteorites comming from muslims.... & then They also expect extraterrestrials(Angels) to bring Eesa with them...(take care of metaphors)

sur
01-27-2010, 04:27 AM
.......Crypto-jews are well known phenomenon........ Likewise, there are fake muslims, who are actually agents of RAW/Mosad etc.... .....
Alexander Litvinenko, Russian spy, poisoned to death by radioactive material,,, converted to islam 2-10 days before his death...

He told that Aymen al-Zawahiri was actually trained by FSB(KGB)..... Former KGB officer and writer Konstantin Preobrazhenskiy supported Litvinenko's claim and said that Litvinenko "was responsible for securing the secrecy of Al-Zawahiri's arrival in Russia, who was trained by FSB instructors in Dagestan, Northern Caucasus, in 1996-1997."

sur
01-29-2010, 02:42 PM
O Allah bestow your blessings on our Medina, and bestow your blessings on our Mecca, and bestow your blessings on our Sham, and bestow your blessings on our Yemen, and bestow your blessings in our measuring (fee saa`inaa wa muddinaa)." A person said, "O Messenger of Allah and in our Iraq" and so he turned away from him and said, "there will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations and there will appear the horn of Satan."

Makkah/Madina<<<Sham<<<Yemen<<<Iraq<<<

Just by-the-way eye on dollar bill is LEFT eye,,, Dajjal's right eye is defective while he sees through left one

Another False - Flag by CIA & frnds...... CNN/Fox wouldn't have shown this if it was not for other non-main stream media exposing this... CNN/Fox had to save face.....

This guy was "trained" in Yemen.... Boarded on plane without passport, by a secret agent.

BBC-News:-Yemen: New frontier in US 'war on terror'

Sham is next.... from where they would come towards Maccah/Madina but will be swallowed by earth(Hadees)...

Hadees says Roman forces will land in Al-Dabiq.
This is a place where Sham & Turkey faught a war. It is 40+ Km north of حلب Halab(Aleppo)(map-use scale given on left-lower corner).

If u go about 40+ Km north of Halab(Aleppo), now, it's Shams border with Turkey... So Like US conned Pak-istan into giving it's bases for launching attack... It will use Turkey as base...

(W'ALLAH ho Alam)

sur
01-29-2010, 07:37 PM
Two suicide bombers & one technician were preparing for an attack inside Pakistan. Technician took photograph of others with jackets on & then the two went to the other room. Jackets accidently exploded killing technician. One suicidal was trapped in rubble & caught by Pak forces. They are being funded by indians, trained in Afghanistan kept as guest by Karzai.

Here is the interview of one caught alive......

1, 2, 3,

sur
02-03-2010, 08:16 PM
...Hadees says Roman forces will land in Al-Dabiq.
This is a place where Sham & Turkey faught a war. It is 40+ Km north of حلب Halab(Aleppo)(map-use scale given on left-lower corner).
....(W'ALLAH ho Alam)

Nostradamus wrote his dreams, around year 1555;-

"From the marine tributary city*,(from Pakistan)
the shaven head(Roman forces/NATO/skinhead) will take up the satrapy**(Tribal-persian land/Afghanistan);
to chase the sordid man(Osama) who will the be against him.
For fourteen years he will hold the tyranny.(2001+14 = 2015)
(whitehouse said US out of Afghan. by 2017/Obama said by 2103/ Average 2015)

He will come to expose the false topography,(war on terror based of falsehood/us invaded iraq to expose nukes)
the urns of the tombs will be opened.
Sect of holy philosophy to thrive,(fast spread of islam)
black for white and the new for the old.(change occuring/black president)

Beyond the city of the Insubrian lands***,(Italy;travel in those days were by sea)(seiege of Syria)
for seven years the siege will be laid;(2015+7 = 2022;time around 2nd upcoming Solar Maximum)
a very great king enters it,(Hadees says Mahdi will rule for 7 years)
the city is then free, away from its enemies.(Mahdi will defeat Romans)

The deep entry(indo-pak region) made by the great Queen
will make the place powerful and inaccessible;
the army of the three lions will be defeated(in indo-pak region)
causing within a thing hideous and terrible.

The prince(Eesa/Jesus) who has little pity of mercy
will come through death(Eesa escapes death) to change (and become) very knowledgeable.
The kingdom will be attended with great tranquillity,
when the great one will soon be fleeced."

*Marine Tributary City

Satrap
1. A governor of a province in ancient Persia.(area ruled by such = Satrapy)
2. A ruler.
3. A subordinate bureaucrat or official

Insubria = Italy,
Nostradamus was sitting in France, if u travel by sea "beyond" & around Insubria, from direction of France, u end up in Turkey/Syrian region.... Al-Dabiq is the place, Prophet Muhammad(saww) said, Romans will land in to beseige Syria, This Al-Dabiq is now border b/w Turkey & Syria....

Samiun
02-04-2010, 08:42 AM
Al-Dabiq? Wasn't it Syria...?

Who's Nostradamus anyway? No one could predict the future, although he predicted some events and went true but I believe it's a coincidence

sur
02-05-2010, 12:47 AM
well i said in the message fine but wait here you are saying he was undercover in the circles of that guy but in any video he doesn't say anything like this.
things with this undercover story doesn't make any sense to me
sorry but doubt still remains now
No secret agent will come tell u openly that he's an agent, unless he has left the agency. All u gonna get is hints....

In this video an ex-ISI chief Hameed Gul, is in the audience watching Zaid Hamid....

waji
02-06-2010, 04:05 PM
No secret agent will come tell u openly that he's an agent, unless he has left the agency. All u gonna get is hints....

In this video an ex-ISI chief Hameed Gul, is in the audience watching Zaid Hamid....
so what if he is there ??

sur
05-16-2010, 06:13 AM
Bumping some of old threads.

& following thread was closed for Ramazhan but wasn't re-opened, so I cannot bump it.

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...i-attacks.html

sur
06-07-2010, 01:20 AM

In their own words, what they say about their future,,,,,
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Prophecy of POPEs" says that present pope is 2nd last (111th)pope & after him will come last (112th) pope(Peter of Rome)..... LAST pope???!!! is christianity going to end after that???

There's unconfirmed news that Freemasons have started selling their Lodges in USA...!!! Why?

Here's what Prophecy of Popes' says about last pope...
112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the fearsome Judge will judge His people. The End.

*"City of 7 hills" = Italy-Rome.Rome represented"Christianity"during Prophet Muhammad's time & when this prophecy was written

*Fearsome judge(c.f.2nd Hadees Below) = Eesa(Jesus)

*Peter Romanus = Dajjal!!!???(But Dajjal would be a jew!!! This could be reconsiled by taking in account phenomenon of Crypto-Jews & also that Freemasons follow Jewinsh mysticism/magic "Kabalah"...!!!)

Sahih Muslim:41:6924:-Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq(border region b/w Syria & Turkey). An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

Bukhari:4:55:657: Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (judge by Quranic law NOT bible; Hadees 658); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol. 7)

compare "will break cross" to another prophecy by christians themselves... "Our Lady of Fatima's" "Third Secret"

samzee
07-15-2010, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nbeel
Al-Dabiq? Wasn't it Syria...?

Who's Nostradamus anyway? No one could predict the future, although he predicted some events and went true but I believe it's a coincidence
I read somewhere that Nostradamus was may be connected to a jinn. Jinns often used to be able to eavesdrop on the lowest heaven to learn of the future and transmit it to Nostradamus .

Samiun
07-16-2010, 10:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by samzee
I read somewhere that Nostradamus was may be connected to a jinn. Jinns often used to be able to eavesdrop on the lowest heaven to learn of the future and transmit it to Nostradamus .
I wonder why would brother Sur take any word from this man. Brother Sur could you tell us why you're linking nostradamus to end of the world?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.