/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need your advice

A mom
12-10-2009, 05:29 AM
:sl:
My son is 6 years old and he is in kindergarten class. His teacher is complaining that he is not following the directions when they do some work or do work sheets in the class. He does very well at home. Could you please suggest me any Wazifa or dua to make him more attentive towards his teacher in the class?
Allah Hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
12-10-2009, 03:16 PM
^^^ i think it is most probably because he has lots of friends and lacking of concentrations.

I think the best way is to advice your boy to concentrate and respect the teacher. You may have to monitor and observe him everyday. Give him the chance to change...

And the teacher should be able to get him focus...if not, probably its time to make research on other school. Do you have friends that send their children in the same school. Discuss with them...and compare to the other school.

Is he new in the class? I don't have any special dua...but if i've problems or worrying too much i usually try my best to wake in the middle of the night to do special salah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.