/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Music in Islam questions..

Samiun
12-10-2009, 07:58 AM
:sl:

What if I were to put Nasheed or any Al-Quran recitation in any one of my videos(Its a game) Would that be sinful?

And Brothers and Sisters, what if I were to make a video containing music. Does that make me sinful? Since the viewers are listening to music when they're watching my video and the fact that I used music in a video...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
imam bukhari
12-11-2009, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
And Brothers and Sisters, what if I were to make a video containing music. Does that make me sinful? Since the viewers are listening to music when they're watching my video and the fact that I used music in a video...
yes this would make u sinful as u would be the cause of them sinning here, so u would be the root, and as such, JUSTICE would make u also sinfull...

dont do it, put noise of natural sounds instead, like peace tv do

imam bukhari
12-11-2009, 06:51 PM

What if I were to put Nasheed or any Al-Quran recitation in any one of my videos(Its a game) Would that be sinful?
Assalaam o alaykum,

as for putting a nasheed on the background then that ok, Allaahu 'alam about quran... Good question... what game is it? can i play? lol

Samiun
12-12-2009, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by imam bukhari
Assalaam o alaykum,

as for putting a nasheed on the background then that ok, Allaahu 'alam about quran... Good question... what game is it? can i play? lol
Counter-Strike lol.

Anyways, then should I just give up my dream as a movie-maker? :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
imam bukhari
12-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Counter-Strike lol.

Anyways, then should I just give up my dream as a movie-maker? :(
assalaam o alaykum,

naa bro dont give up ur drream, just re-toggle a few bolts and work for deen! i do video editing, and i use it to upload islamic dvd lecures onto youtube. just check out my blog (http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.com/), click on video (on the right hand side) and you'll see the videos im currently uploading...

insha-Allaah soon ill do 'the purpose of life' by shaykh khalid yasin as well as tonns of others by khalid yasin, sh. feiz, etc

just work for deen.

i also do graphioc work. and again i use that for deen. i make posters for upcomming events and stuff (and videos for upcomong events)

insha-Allaah keep going.

U could make a game about palwestine and jew-people (dont call them isrealis bcz prophet israel has NOTHING to do with them! as the scholars have mentioned)

wassalaam o alaykum

akhook

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.