/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help me find recitation of..

zircon
12-10-2009, 10:57 AM
Qurra2 that could assist me in my study of tajweed. I would like to recite the Qur'an correctly; so it'll be helpful to have some mp3 audio of recitations with excellent tajweed. if there's no downloadable mp3 audio on net, knowing the Qari's name would be great as well - I'll search CDs at the market etc.

one more thing.. i also need to know if there's any sites or software that would allow me to select/determine from what verse to what verse in a Sura i'd like to listen to repeatedly. or maybe there's a particular software to cut a Sura into chunks to make the process of memorizing some verses we want easier?

Jazakumullah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
12-10-2009, 11:41 AM
:sl: Sister,

Try this site: http://www.qurancomplex.org/Quran/di...&SubSecOrder=1

Sheikh Hudhaifi has good tajweed in this (I haven't listened to the rest of them). He's chief imaam of Masjid an-Nabawi. I'm sure other members could guide you to other/better sites and other or maybe some other qurraa too, inshaAllah.

:sl:

Binyamine
12-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Peace Mercy And Blessing Of Allah be Upon you all.

Sister, i am in the same situation as yours. What i would advise you is to download IDM [ Internet Download Manager ] as this will facilitate your task.

And Here are the links that i think would really help you by the permission of ALLAH.

1. 2. I prefer the first one, its much more organised according to me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.