/* */

PDA

View Full Version : jahannam

mammyluty
12-10-2009, 06:40 PM
asalam alaikum

r there people in hell alredy?someone told me a story about some person n the story ended in the person dying n going to hell or paradise.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
12-10-2009, 07:46 PM
I'm not sure, I don't think so, I think dead people stay in their graves till the day of judgement, then they go to heaven or hell on the day of judgement, and if they were good in this life they're graves are pleasant for them and if they were bad then their graves are terrifying.

cat eyes
12-12-2009, 05:07 PM
:sl:i heard another story where you go to another place its not hell or heaven but the good people the time of judgement will come as fast as the dropping of beeds of a braclet something like this im probably wrong

sunnikid
12-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Sallam

I have no knowledge of who is in hell and Heaven. But Allah (swt) promises, for the kaffirs (such as Abu Jahl) to be burned in hell fire.

From what I have learned, people will raise in the day of resurrection from their grave.

wsallam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mammyluty
12-14-2009, 07:25 PM
i was told dis story

a tree fell across the road n blocking the way.then one poor man carrying eggs tried to pass but tripped n fell an all the eggs broke.second man passed n hurt his leg n left some blood on the tree.then drunk man passed n saw the eggs n blood n said,"oh this tree keeps hurting people let me remove it before it hurts more people.n he removed it walked like 2 miles,fell n died.n he went to paridise!

abu salaahudeen
12-14-2009, 07:29 PM
I believe we need to be raised up on the plains of Arafat so we can be held accounatable for our actions and then our place would be decreed for us

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.