/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Hijab make you a terrorists?

Humbler_359
12-10-2009, 07:00 PM
:sl: Brother and Sister,

I would like to clarify on the misconception on those some idiot people who says you are terrorist become you are wearing Hijab that spotted you immediately. For instance, bad behavior christian hotel manager and Italianguy's post#141 in NYC....

How come Hijab make your terrorists? Perhaps, it is everywhere and every country, why would someone get shocked?... Muslims (short-beard or long-beard) men and hijabi women are strangers to you?....:raging:

Does Christian people even forget there are some christian Arab people in Middle East calling 'Allah' from arabic Bible.....and wearing hijab in church?

Don't forget this one- Marwa al-Sherbini from German court attacking.... More growing, and accusing.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MSalman
12-10-2009, 07:27 PM
wa'alaykum as-salam

Do you want a kafir answer: "when we are born, we are innocent (if you are not a christian) and naked; therefore, naked or half naked people are innocent and those who cover themselves are not".

Typical Christian answer: "We just like to portrait Marry as covered because it proves her modesty and innocence but who cares about her our man-god doesn't care about covering and all that. He cares about our pagan worships and making him a human being".

Supreme
12-10-2009, 08:40 PM
Um, I actually don't know any other Christian, atheist, Jew, Hindu or agnostic who believes wearing a hijab makes you a terrorist. Such a notion is incredibly riduculous, and rejected out of hands by most rational people. So, what you've basically done, is take one news story about two people and generalised massively, so you assume that every Christian thinks the hijab is a terrorist garment. Who needs further educating now I wonder? It's worth noting that Eastern Orthodox Christian dress is similar to Muslim dress. I remember reading a story a few months ago about a buffoon in the US Marines who beat up a Greek member of the Eastern Orthodox Church in Florida simply because his beard was long and his clothing was modest! The Marine thought he was beating up a Muslim terrorist, but that Greek gentleman certainly won't be in a rush to get to America any time soon!

Found it:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...cle1050707.ece

ardianto
12-11-2009, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
so you assume that every Christian thinks the hijab is a terrorist garment.
No, I don't.

From my knowledge, Christian who thinks the hijab is a terrorist garment is not pious Christian but secularist. And secularism is exist not only in Christianity but also in every religion.

If many Christians in America or Europe think hijab is a symbol of extremism, that is because many Christians in America or Europe are secularists.

And actually, people who think hijab is a symbol of extremism are not only non-Muslims. In example, people who want to ban hijab in Turkey are Muslims, but they leave sharia and adopt secularism.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
12-11-2009, 03:17 PM
:sl:since i started wearing the hijab Alhamdulilah i have had no problems people actually think its beautiful and i was respected by the men at work. they were really impressed seeing a girl that dose not dress half naked and go out and date guys they asked me questions about islam etc and i did dawah and i really enjoyed it i think it depends on where your living though.

جوري
12-11-2009, 03:20 PM

what a lawless moron (he isn't even sorry).. I think I am going to apply for a license to carry arms, in case on of these bird brains decides to attack I can blow their worthless heads of...

Humbler_359
12-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Um, I actually don't know any other Christian, atheist, Jew, Hindu or agnostic who believes wearing a hijab makes you a terrorist. Such a notion is incredibly riduculous, and rejected out of hands by most rational people. So, what you've basically done, is take one news story about two people and generalised massively, so you assume that every Christian thinks the hijab is a terrorist garment. Who needs further educating now I wonder? It's worth noting that Eastern Orthodox Christian dress is similar to Muslim dress. I remember reading a story a few months ago about a buffoon in the US Marines who beat up a Greek member of the Eastern Orthodox Church in Florida simply because his beard was long and his clothing was modest! The Marine thought he was beating up a Muslim terrorist, but that Greek gentleman certainly won't be in a rush to get to America any time soon!

Found it:

:sl: Brother,

I request you to stop saying "Who needs further educating now I wonder?" I have seen you repeatly saying this unnecessary quote in some of the post. You are incorrect to say this due to your egos and arrogances.

I have to say again why would I post this general? Am I making assumption?

No, Being a Muslim, I witnessed that Prostentant Christians people in Chuch jumped to conclusion to accuse Muslims, terrorists, and garments. They still do it today even good friends......

Please read ardianto post above.

Supreme
12-11-2009, 04:44 PM
I request you to stop saying "Who needs further educating now I wonder?" I have seen you repeatly saying this unnecessary quote in some of the post. You are incorrect to say this due to your egos and arrogances.

I have to say again why would I post this general? Am I making assumption?

No, Being a Muslim, I witnessed that Prostentant Christians people in Chuch jumped to conclusion to accuse Muslims, terrorists, and garments. They still do it today even good friends......
Wait, they invited you, a Muslim, into their church and proceeded to give a sermon, not on the Bible or Jesus, but on Muslim clothes? I may be misunderstanding this here. Did they really do that?

From my knowledge, Christian who thinks the hijab is a terrorist garment is not pious Christian but secularist. And secularism is exist not only in Christianity but also in every religion.

If many Christians in America or Europe think hijab is a symbol of extremism, that is because many Christians in America or Europe are secularists.

And actually, people who think hijab is a symbol of extremism are not only non-Muslims. In example, people who want to ban hijab in Turkey are Muslims, but they leave sharia and adopt secularism.
As a secularist myself, I can assure you such is not the case!

what a lawless moron (he isn't even sorry).. I think I am going to apply for a license to carry arms, in case on of these bird brains decides to attack I can blow their worthless heads of...
I agree Gossamer, although I did post the link before you...

Just sayin'.

جوري
12-11-2009, 06:09 PM

I agree Gossamer, although I did post the link before you...

Just sayin'.
? I know.. I was commenting on the link you'd posted.. I thought that was obvious?

all the best

Khanurani
12-11-2009, 06:21 PM
It's really funny.
How people see a muslim guy with a beard and Imamah/prayer-cap and think that he's a bomb artist or taliban.
whereas people look at David Beckham with his piercings, tattoo and Mohicann and think that he's a trendsetter?

You see a Muslimah in a hijaab, and you think she's a oppressed unliberated woman.
whereas you see a woman semi-naked and you thinmk she's liberated and modest?
i don't think so...

Supreme
12-11-2009, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
? I know.. I was commenting on the link you'd posted.. I thought that was obvious?

all the best

My mistake, you hadn't put quote brackets round it.

Donia
12-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Wow.
Just... wow.
I would say I can't believe it but.. nothing surprises me.
I agree with sis Skye.. This makes me want to carry a weapon. You never know who's going to just randomly flip out.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.