/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Something For The Married Folks (well even for unmarried people aswell!)

imam bukhari
12-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Something For The Married Folks

Enjoyed Al Hubb al ‘Udree [Noble Love]? Then this will surely be enlightening for everyone – married or not, the beneficial insight will only increase and sustain LOVE between lovers in Islam. The information is valuable for all whether married or not so do pass it on to everyone you know.

Insha’Allah through the naseeha we will alll attain Al Hubb al ‘Udree [Noble Love]

For The Man:

So you think sending your wife to the plastic surgeon will put that spark back into the relationship? Not likely. Actually, you’re the one who needs to go to the Curv Dr.

The Curv Dr. will teach you the 6 primary love needs of women. If you fulfill these needs, the bonds of love will only strengthen.

C - Caring
U – Understanding
R – Respect
V – Validation

D – Devotion
R – Reassurance

Caring – when a husband shows interest in his wife’s feelings and heartfelt concern for her well-being, she feels *cared for*.

Example: Anas ibn Malik narrates, “I saw the Prophet (salla Allahu ‘alaihi wa sallam), making for her (Safiya) a kind of cushion with his cloak behind him (on his camel). He then sat beside his camel and put his knee for Safiya to put her foot on, in order to ride (on the camel).” [Sahih Al-Bukhari]

Read more

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
imam bukhari
02-14-2011, 11:20 AM
*bump*
*bump*

S_87
02-14-2011, 02:45 PM
Good read JazakAllah khair

glo
02-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Trust – When the wife’s attitude is open and receptive toward her husband, he feels *trusted*. To trust a man is to believe that he is doing his best and that he wants the best for his wife. This positive belief should be reflected by the wife’s interactions with her husband.

Example: The husband is trying to fix the kitchen sink. As he struggles with the wrench, the wife looks on and says, “Maybe you should call a plumber…” The husband feels crushed because he thinks she doesn’t trust him to do what’s best for them. Instead, the wife should refrain from giving unsolicited advice.
This reminded of a very cold week last November, when our heating broke down and my hubby set out to fix it (he is a very practically minded guy and good with fixing stuff). For five days we had no heating (apart from the wood burner in the sitting room) and no hot water (apart from what we boiled in the kettle).
I got very close to calling the plumber myself, but kept telling myself that I would wait another day ...

In the end hubby got the heating fixed, and yes, he was very proud of his own efforts and that fact that he had 'done it himself' and had saved us so much money!
I was glad that I had trusted in his ability and waited patiently.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
02-14-2011, 05:36 PM
I want to see the For Woman version.

glo
02-14-2011, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I want to see the For Woman version.
The full link is here. Scroll down to the second half for the women's section.

~Raindrop~
02-14-2011, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by

Proves he didn't read all of it. Typical.

Beardo
02-14-2011, 09:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo

Jazakumullahu Khair.

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

Proves he didn't read all of it. Typical.
>_> No. I want to know why the OP is attacking the men and concealing the duties of a woman. This is sexism, something that this forum does NOT promote. Hmph.

MartyrX
02-14-2011, 10:38 PM
Good read! Thank you for sharing it!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.