/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any divorced brothers or sisters here ?

markislam
12-11-2009, 11:45 PM
if there are any divorced brothers or sisters here can you share your experiences here.

I am contemplating it so please share your experiences why and why not :nervous:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
desert winds
12-18-2009, 07:25 PM
asslam alaikum Mark
im divorced for 3 years-
my marrage was forced by my praents- i was tricked in to marrying him-
i wished to marry a man of islam- but my family said he was ''not good looking''

the marrage lasted a miserable 9 months over 2 and a half years-yet i knew my islamic duties and obided by them but he took advantage- for e.g a women can not leave the house without her husbands consent etc- i remained loyal to him regardless of the things i knew he was doing- he used my islamic duties as a wife against me.
my parents begged me to get rid of him-
i remeber laughing at them thinking they must think im some sort of robot who just follows their orders- i did love him to some point but not enough to bear his addictaion to anything haram.
im better off now- but happiness is still far away...imsad

Raaina
12-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Sorry to hear of your troubles desert winds :(

Now you are better off, i'm sure happiness will become nearer for you soon :)

AnonymousPoster
12-19-2009, 03:45 AM
Mark,

I have read some pretty devastating stories on this forum none belong in the public forum and I can appreciate that even though you need some consolation it isn't easy for many to discuss their deep woes. Thank God sister desert came forward to share with you but I don't suspect that many will want want to come forth. Imagine the most heinous crimes humans are capable of committing against one another (both ways) and know you are not alone however different your story is from others. Life is heartbreak upon heartbreak and a question of how will you deal with it?

I know you there is much on your plate but you'll become of it a better person!

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Italianguy
12-19-2009, 05:04 AM
Yes........and you should look to outside sources to help ease your mind into doing what you are contemplating. Divorce is an abomination of the sanctity of marriage. Please reconcile with your spouse. Unless there is something soooo evil going on in your relationship. Do you not love your wife?

I'm sorry if I came off as blunt.imsad if you want me to share mine, i can?

God be with your marriage:D

Rafeeq
12-19-2009, 05:08 AM
If you could look into the matter from outside of scenario, may be you will find those problems very silly. When we are facing a certain situation, we are obliged to think in our own way. I will request you to look the matter from the other party point of view. Try to sit you both relax & ask what a course of action to be taken next. If even then, you both consider, this is the only option left, go for it as it is a permissible act.

May Allah help you (Amen)

Tony
12-19-2009, 05:54 AM
trust Allah and His plan

markislam
12-19-2009, 11:37 AM
sister desert winds thanks for sharing your story openly, you are really brave.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.