/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When everything is settled

Insecured soul
12-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Salaam alaikum

So i was wondering if muslims will be allowed to meet and see his noble face and talk with our prophet muhammed when judgement day is over?

I keep thinking about it and feel so happy when i imagine meeting rasul-allah in the hereafter :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
12-12-2009, 08:27 AM
wa alaikum salaam,

yes in jannah, muslims will be able to look and talk to prophet Muhammed (:saws:).

may Allah forgive us and help us to attain that.

Insecured soul
12-17-2009, 06:38 AM
subhan allah :)

Salahudeen
12-17-2009, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adib Shaikh
Salaam alaikum

So i was wondering if muslims will be allowed to meet and see his noble face and talk with our prophet muhammed when judgement day is over?

I keep thinking about it and feel so happy when i imagine meeting rasul-allah in the hereafter :)
Brother it will be before that I think, we will meet him on the day of judgement at his fountain and drink from his hand inshallah. When the sun is very close to the Earth and there's no water or shade. He will recognise us as his ummah from our appearance and the fact that our faces and limbs will be so white from all the wudhu we made.

and then he will lead us into jannah but we have to cross that bridge first.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
12-18-2009, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adib Shaikh
Salaam alaikum

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my brother we will be with those who we love so if we truly love Rasulallah (Pbuh) then we will be with him. By showing love we should imitate and do as MANY Sunnah's as possible in our daily lives. Also it is said that we should do as many Nawafil prayers as is possible if we want to be with Rasulallah (Pbuh) in the hereafter.

So let us strive to implement as many Sunnah's as possible into our lives and do as many nawafil prayers as we can as well as Dhikrullah and reciting the Qur'an. The more we please Allah the more chance we have of being with Allah and his messenger in the hereafter. What an ultimate dream that would be!

Insecured soul
12-19-2009, 08:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my brother we will be with those who we love so if we truly love Rasulallah (Pbuh) then we will be with him. By showing love we should imitate and do as MANY Sunnah's as possible in our daily lives. Also it is said that we should do as many Nawafil prayers as is possible if we want to be with Rasulallah (Pbuh) in the hereafter.

So let us strive to implement as many Sunnah's as possible into our lives and do as many nawafil prayers as we can as well as Dhikrullah and reciting the Qur'an. The more we please Allah the more chance we have of being with Allah and his messenger in the hereafter. What an ultimate dream that would be!
yeah many people fail to do amaal though they have a lot of knowledge and i guess its only amaal which will help us.

ya allah help us to do amaal as many as possible

ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.