/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Breakdown

Güven
12-12-2009, 10:30 PM
so there was power breakdown in our city, it seems that a transformer house has exploded orsomething. This is the first time i've experienced a breakdown ....in Holland. :skeleton:

People were panicking , everyone was driving cars, some were doing crazy stuff like throwing fireworks... until the police came lol.

but WOW I never knew that humans were this USELESS without electricity. :hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
12-12-2009, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
but WOW I never knew that humans were this USELESS without electricity. :hmm:
I had the exact same thought when this happened to us a few weeks back.

We were all just walking around like headless chickens! It just goes to show how dependent we have become on electricity.

ardianto
12-13-2009, 09:14 AM
:sl:

In Indonesia, there is an Island named "Madura" where more than 3 millions people are living in it. Madura get electricity power from Java island through underwater cable in Madura strait. Few years ago, this cable was broke after a ship's anchor hit it. And Madura people lived without electricity around one month.

ardianto
12-13-2009, 09:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Uthmān
I had the exact same thought when this happened to us a few weeks back.
Do you mean our problem few weeks back was caused by electricity breakdown ?.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
12-13-2009, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Do you mean our problem few weeks back was caused by electricity breakdown ?.
I don't know. We live in different countries, after all. :D

tango92
12-13-2009, 11:29 AM
my family would go insane from missing their dramas...

i would probably bang out time in the mosque or a freinds house

Faseeha
12-13-2009, 08:29 PM
:sl:

You guys should come to SA, here we have something called 'load shedding'

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.