/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about Zakah

_PakistaN_
12-13-2009, 05:13 AM
Okay umm, since last December to July this year and I have been working and saving up to buy a car. I had made around $8,000 and had bought my car in mid June this year. I bought the car and everything and the next day got in an accident and lost all my money. Since the last two months my car was parked because I couldn't pay insurance. The thing is now I'm broke and If I had money I would surely pay my Zakah on my earnings..

Now I remembered one thing that I will be hopefully getting my tax return in around February. Hopefully I'll get enough to pay my Zakah...

Can I still pay my Zakah for this year two months later in February, or does it have to be before next year. I am 19 now and need help financially. But what ever money I will get from tax return I will give to Zakah. Does anyone know how much I have to give and if I can give it a bit late?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
imam bukhari
12-13-2009, 10:00 PM
assalaam o alaykum,

i take back everything i said. mods please can u delete my above post as i dont have sufficient ilm on this topic.

PLEASE ASK A SHAYKH about this matter, ignore everything i said.

u can contact:

- Sh. Haithams Fatwa-Line - 0845 108 7799 (UK) between 12:00-1:00 p.m. Mon-Thu except Bank holidays. His E-Mail address is Haitham01234@yahoo.co.uk
- Shaykh Suhaib Hasans E-Mail - dr.suhaib.hasan@gmail.com
- Sh. Shady Suleimans E-Mail (Australian) - shady@sydneyic.org.au
- Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhis E-Mail - yqadhi@hotmail.com

please contact the above and ignore my words, jazaakAllaahu khaira

wassalaam o alaykum

Akhook

_PakistaN_
12-21-2009, 04:35 AM
ok no problem. but remember brother u have to be sure before u give out any info, especially about religion...

is there anyone else who can answer that question for me.

imam bukhari
12-27-2009, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
ok no problem. but remember brother u have to be sure before u give out any info, especially about religion...

is there anyone else who can answer that question for me.
assalaam o alaykum,

did u contact the shaykhs thru email?

it'll b good to know the answer for all of us, as its a good question

wassalaam o alaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.