/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Duas please!

AlbanianMuslim
12-14-2009, 02:21 AM
I am insanely stressed out about my finals starting tomorrow. I cant even think straight. These final grades will determine whether or not i will be able to get into the doctorate program i have chosen. Please please please bros and sis's help me out, make dua for me, if anything Duas to help me relax my nerves. :exhausted

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-14-2009, 04:57 AM
relax sister.. you'll be fine..
if you have the ingredients mix some lemon balm, passion flower and lavender in a cup of water and drink it to calm you down a bit..

I'll be making du3a for you insha'Allah

:wa:

Rafeeq
12-14-2009, 05:08 AM
Yeah, calm down.

Remember, we must keep a plan B in every walk of life not to be depressed.
Insha Allah, you will score well to achieve your goal.

Caller الداعي
12-14-2009, 07:43 AM
recite quran bro and do the zhikr of Allah! and may Allah make it easy 4 ya

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
12-14-2009, 08:12 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMuslim
I am insanely stressed out about my finals starting tomorrow. I cant even think straight.

why so tensed ? U won't die if u don't get what u want . Try and ask Allah to grant what is good for your hereafter .

Caller الداعي
12-14-2009, 08:16 AM
true sis good point

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.