/* */

PDA

View Full Version : a new Christian visitor

questionmark
12-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Hello dear friends!
I am joining this forum with the hope of having many of my questions about Islam answered by your forum members.
I have to warn you that some of my questions may seem very challenging and I sincerily hope that noone will take offence about it but that on the contrary, it will be seen by all of you as a great opportunity to present your faith rightly.

You will hear from me again in the near future.
Best regards

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Caller الداعي
12-14-2009, 12:46 PM
welcome friend!!!! hope u have a beneficial time

- IqRa -
12-14-2009, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the forum

Rabi'ya
12-14-2009, 03:09 PM
Welcome to Li :0 hope you enjoy your stay and we will surely look forward to yourquestions :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fטлку
12-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Hello.. :D
Welcome to the Forum, ? :D
format_quote Originally Posted by questionmark
Hello dear friends!
I am joining this forum with the hope of having many of my questions about Islam answered by your forum members.
I have to warn you that some of my questions may seem very challenging and I sincerily hope that noone will take offence about it but that on the contrary, it will be seen by all of you as a great opportunity to present your faith rightly.
:ooh: ;D

Woodrow
12-14-2009, 03:21 PM
Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to ask any questions you desire to ask.

questions are how we learn from each other.

جوري
12-14-2009, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fטлку
Hello.. :D
Welcome to the Forum, ? :D

:ooh: ;D
Yeah.. I had the same reaction.. hard to imagine a christian asking challenging questions and remaining a christian..

here is to

garden variety!

:welcome: aboard newbie

Misz_Muslimah
12-15-2009, 06:36 AM
Welcome to the forum questionmark! :)

Humbler_359
12-15-2009, 07:01 AM
:sl:

Glad you came here to learn about Islam if you want.

Surely, our answer will be challenging to you.

Please note: don't think you are the first person to challenge Qur'an.

Enjoy!:D

questionmark
12-15-2009, 09:03 AM
thanks to all of you for your welcoming posts. I will post some of my questions on a separate thread.

Rafeeq
12-15-2009, 09:37 AM
welcome to the forum ?

Danah
12-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Welcome to the forum

Looking forward to your challenging questions. However, I hope that your "challenging" questions will be little different than what we always used to hear from non Muslims friends. Otherwise the search function here in the forum will do the job

Enjoy your stay :)

Donia
12-16-2009, 03:34 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Italianguy
12-16-2009, 04:50 AM
Hello dear friends!

You will hear from me again in the near future.
Best regards
Hello! Hello! Fellow Christ follower. And welcome. The people on this are AWESOME!:D And are more than willing to answer any questions you have. They love a challenge.lol...Your stay here will definetley be benificial, as I have learned so much about Islam and how very peaceful Islam really is.

God be with you!

ژاله
12-16-2009, 06:54 AM
welcome to the forum questionmark! =)

Muslim Woman
12-16-2009, 07:38 AM
Salaam/Peace

. I will post some of my questions on a separate thread.

Welcome to the forum .

A Christian Participant started a thread on Islam . U may submit questions here.

Things in Islam I am curious about

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...ous-about.html

zakirs
12-23-2009, 06:09 PM
welcome to the forum

questionmark
12-25-2009, 02:42 PM
Thank you friends. My question has been posted on a separate thread which can be accessed directly by clicking the following link:

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...evelation.html

Hear from you soon.

FREAK-A-ZOID
12-25-2009, 09:34 PM
welcoome to the foroom

i hope yoo enjoo it heere ?

Grofica
12-26-2009, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
Hello! Hello! Fellow Christ follower. And welcome. The people on this are AWESOME!:D And are more than willing to answer any questions you have. They love a challenge.lol...Your stay here will definetley be benificial, as I have learned so much about Islam and how very peaceful Islam really is.

God be with you!

Welcome!!!!!
Seriously Italian guy is right!!! the people here are absolutly fantastic. and if there is a question someone will find the answer. you couldnt ask for a nicer group of people! I hope you enjoy your time here as much as i do. I learn so much everyday...

Rasema2
12-26-2009, 01:47 AM
I have to warn you that some of my questions may seem very challenging and I sincerily hope that noone will take offence
When I joined an Islamic forum, I thought that too,my the plot turned oround on me.

Hope you find a welcoming plase and expecting your questions.

Supreme
12-31-2009, 12:43 AM
I'd say Christians form the second largest religious community here. Yes, even bigger than atheists. So what denomination are you? Catholic, Eastern Orthodox or Protestant?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.