/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why did you convert to Islam

Raaina
12-16-2009, 11:52 AM
I don't mean to invade anyone's personal life or anything here. But, all those who have come to Islam from another religion, can I ask, why did you convert? If it's to personal then, I appologise :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
12-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Assalaamu alaikum sister,

I'm not a revert, but see also this thread. You may find it interesting:

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ours-here.html

Raaina
12-16-2009, 11:57 AM
Ahh I thought I saw something like this before, but I wasn't sure.

cat eyes
12-16-2009, 02:50 PM
:sl:the minute i found out about islam it was mainly through the news lol that i found out the holy Qur'an existed i did not revert over night i bought the holy Qur'an i wanted to see what was the big fuss about i was thinking it was just going to be another confusing bible that dose not make sense so i sat in my bedroom and i can't explain it from there something inside of me just knew it was the truth. my hairs starting to stand i just cannot explain it. i was immediately attracted. before i was thinking that muslims were terrorists and all sorts of crazy stuff :giggling: it just makes me laugh when i think about how my mentality use to be

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
01-10-2010, 10:49 PM
How did you revert could you tell us please

peace

aadil77
01-10-2010, 11:11 PM
lets keep all revert stories on one big thread

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ours-here.html

JazakhAllah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.