/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question for the ladies...

Blackpool
12-16-2009, 12:42 PM
I need help with something.
What would you think of this bracelet as a gift?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...s|14417168.htm

(Something tells me this thread will be deleted however) :hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
12-16-2009, 01:27 PM
do you mean by looks or more?

ok ill be honest it depends who got me it. to someone close/you know what i mean, i would slap them silly for buying 9ct.
otherwise looks wise it does look nice and if a friend gave it i would like it (generally speaking i do like costume jewellery anyhow, but when it comes to gold i think places like argos can be a little over priced in terms for value.) could be wrong though :-\ though when ive been gold shopping its all about weight and then bargaining so i wouldnt know what is worth it for real or not :-\
and it think the heart would sparkle which is great.

desert winds
12-16-2009, 02:03 PM
well,it depends on the person your giving it too- i persoanlly wouldnt take a liking to it---
you need to lookin to the ladies jewlerry collection and make a guess in regards to that- or keep the recipet if she dont like it she can return it!

cat eyes
12-16-2009, 02:27 PM
:sl: i don't like it because i am a big lover of gold so i really would not like it as a gift i use to love silver when i was younger. i started to love gold when my friend brought me back gold ear rings from pakistan and a really pretty gold nose stud because i have my nose pierced so it looks more beautiful on the body i believe of course i gave her the money for them i didn't get them for free lol but it was well worth it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
12-16-2009, 04:43 PM
It is very pretty, but there is a problem with bracelets that have this kind of closure as they can come loose and are easily lost.. I have one like this from tiffany and twice it came loose, that I only wear it in very special occasions and sit worried all the time that I'll lose it when going to the bathroom or something .... but overall it is very nice, I don't think you'll get a complaint (but it does depend on your relationship with the person) as this is a very personal gift..

try to get one with this kind of lock if you can..

that is not to say that toggle bracelets aren't more attractive, they are just less practical for repeated wear...
peace

desert winds
12-16-2009, 04:52 PM
shall i tell you the best present you can get your wife?(im assuminng its for her)

something which is very special to you- something of your own- maybe a bottle of your musk which you have used- the personal gifts are the best- soemthing special to you- the keys to your merc (joke) your t-shirt? your ring? something which is yours- inshallh she will love it more- it will hold more meaning to her then a piece of jewellery!

Blackpool
12-16-2009, 05:49 PM
Thanks for all of your input. I've come to the a decision that jewellery is far too personal at this moment for the length of time I've been with her. I'll just get her some perfume and a little "me 2 u" bear..

GuestFellow
12-16-2009, 05:52 PM
I would use that bracelet as a whip... :X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.