/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So upset and frustrated

AlbanianMuslim
12-17-2009, 01:08 AM
:sl:

I am near tears right now. My oldest brother seems like he will never learn his lesson. Whenever he didnt listen to our mothers advice it came out badly for him. Numerous times he got into so much trouble falling for peoples lies, tricks, schemes etc

Tonight it happened again. He was robbed.
I wont get into what happened, but it is his fault he got into the situation he did that enabled these people to take his money.

Please, make dua for him as i will too soon as i get over my bout of the flu, your duas helped me on my exam day and your advice as well

this site has been great support system.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
12-18-2009, 11:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMuslim

I am near tears right now. My oldest brother seems like he will never learn his lesson. Whenever he didnt listen to our mothers advice it came out badly for him. Numerous times he got into so much trouble falling for peoples lies, tricks, schemes etc

Tonight it happened again. He was robbed.
I wont get into what happened, but it is his fault he got into the situation he did that enabled these people to take his money.

Please, make dua for him as i will too soon as i get over my bout of the flu, your duas helped me on my exam day and your advice as well

this site has been great support system.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb my sister I also have know people like this and im sure many of us do but the best thing we can do is advise them best we can in a gentle but firm manner using wisdom and tact and make dua for them as much as we can and leave the rest to Allah

We can advise them and continue to try and instill fear of Allah in them by reminding them about death that it can come any second and that what will we say if Allah takes us now and that their actions are leading them into destruction. We can try to inform them best we can but at the end of the day it is down to Allah to guide them or not so do not ever blame yourself or let your mother blame herself because you can only do the best you can.

My sister continue giving him good advice and trying to make him realise what he is doing to himself and the family but don't nag him too much because that never works and it ends up going in one ear and coming out of the other.

Try to Make him realise that he should be proud to have a sister like you who is very decent and inclined towards Islam because nowadays the sisters are really gone astray and you should make them realise that he is doing such disrespectful things disobeying his dear mother and that if your mother was to go that he would regret it forever for disobeying her and putting her through so much pain and hurting her so much. This will really make him think that what is he doing to himself and his family. Death is the destroyer of all pleasures and brings us back into reality so it is always a good reminder especially for those who are not practising that they can go at any moment so they should start preparing for it now.

You should sit them down everyday even for a few minutes and read them a couple of hadith or ayats from the Qur'an because even a little reminder everyday may impact on them positively and eventually Allah may unseal his heart and make him realise his actions are wrong so that he may make the necessary changes to his life.

My sister dua is the best weapon for a Muslim so make dua for them all the time and cry to Allah and he will listen to your prayers inshallah.

Be patient my sister and know that their guidance is not in your hands. You can only inform him best you can for Allah is the one who guides so there is only so much you can do sister so comfort your mother and tell her never to blame herself and that he will realise his mistakes anc change Inshallah.

Show him these video clips which are VERY effective and from strong effective speakers:

Sheikh Ahmad Ali - Hellfire Talk Part 1/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWTehIeCOUU

Sheikh Ahmad Ali - Hellfire Talk Part 2/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXTtk7rWx_U

Sheikh Ahmad Ali - Hellfire Talk Part 3/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmiD86w9fBc

Angel of Death!!! - Sheikh Ahmed Ali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUzRJXlB2uA

Islam - Punishment of the Grave by Shaykh Riyadh ul Haq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWb-hYIm2WE

Death and the Grave by Murtaza Khan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r2nzJVecqo

Raaina
12-18-2009, 11:41 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother :(

I will make dua for you and your brother.

Muslim Woman
12-19-2009, 12:51 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMuslim

... He was robbed.
I hope , he is not injured seriously ? Sometimes miscreants hurt people badly. If he only loses money and was not hurt , then say Alhamdulillah.

personally i don't mind losing money or any valuable things ( it just reminds me that I can't find my gold chain :hmm: ) as long as I am / others are physically ok. To me , it's better to suffer by losing weath but not by losing faith or good health :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AlbanianMuslim
12-19-2009, 10:57 PM
I did say Alhamdullah for sure, I was so grateful that he and my other brother who was with him made it through that unscathed.

The dilemma is this sort of thing is too often with my brother, not the getting robbed part,but in general he has the WORST luck and no matter how hard i try to get him to understand that it is because he disobeys our parents and Allah swt, he rarely listens.

I think this time around though, he is going to change a certain amount, he acknowledged that our mother was right and he shouldnt have disobeyed her.

I will make duas, and hope that many of you will too, he truly does need guidance.

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it, especially from brother Hamza

abu salaahudeen
12-19-2009, 11:14 PM
may allah make it easy for you and your family

try to make him see sense sister

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.