/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Funny story.....enjoy. God bless good friends

Italianguy
12-17-2009, 01:08 AM
I thought I would share this with you, a little something different from the norm.

So 2 days ago we had new arrivals in the neighborhood. Of course my wife was standing behind the curtians watching to see who it was (she is always praying for Indians to come to the neighborhood) we live in a gated community and lets face it there aren’t any Brown folk around here. No offense to the pigmentaly challenged.lol

And to my wifes amazement they where Muslim ( you could tell by the Hijab) and she ran out the door to greet them and welcome them to the neighborhood. Of course, she brouhgt tons of food with her. After she talked their heads off for 2 hours in the front yard she invited The woman over for tea. I won’t mention the mans name, but the woman, Zainub( I think that’s how you spell it ) came by for tea and they talked for 4 hours( I can’t even do that) my jaw would fall off. I went over and helped her husband unpack some boxes.

When I get back home the women took over my theater room (yes we have a theater) keep in mind we have somewhat large homes. I wanted to watch the normal crap about the stock market, but was kicked out so She and Zainub could play” Wii Fit” on a 10 foot tall screen. Uggg.

Another 2 hours later they finally came out, because her husband came by to get her. And my wife offered them more tea! Needless to say her husband and I got to know each other, he’s a cool dude, a doctor, they just moved from California after leaving Afghanistan.

Yesterday Zainub came over again and she and my wife talked for the whole day. “I have to work they get to play”, as her husband said. I said aint that the truth.

Well I get home from the office today and my wife and Zainub had guilty looks on their faces ,they apparently decided to take our Caddilac Escalade golf cart(no I don’t golf I bought it for my wife to cruise around, she never uses it) cruising around the neighborhood and ran it into a curb……broke the wheel assembly and left it there, they walked all the way home because none of the people in the neighbor hood would give them a ride. They where so worried I was going to get mad. My wife said Zainub doesn’t know how to drive a car, so she was going to teach her on the “Rikshaw” as my wife calls it. I said thats an expensive rikshaw!

I was mad for a minute but couldn’t stop laughing my A** off. No one was hurt so that’s all that mattered.

All I could picture was 2 women flying down the road in a golf cart in salwarkameez in 30 degrees weather!lol

So today guess who was over again….Zainub. They where sitting in the living room drinking tea and laughing because I was served a fine for property damage by the neighborhood association. I wasn’t laughing. So Zainub invited us over for dinner. It was awesome! That woman can cook! So after dinner they where batting there eyes at myself and her husband and asking us to take them shopping at the outlet mall. So we dropped them off in front of the first store. They jumped out of the car and ran! It was like two little kids in a candy shop.

Their jumping around finding all “The great deals” and emptying our wallets.lol Zainubs husband said he was happy Zainub found a friend like my wife, they get along great and that she didn’t have any other close friends. I told hm the same and siad shes welcome over any time as long as she brings more of that Kabbob she fed us the other night.lol and that they’e not allowed on the Cadillac “rikshaw” anymore without adult supervision. He laughed his A** off.

I guess I’m just happy my wife ..and Zainub have a good friend to talk to. As long as it doesn’t get me anymore fines.(OMG, you had to se the Cart) I still can’t stop laughing.

So tomorrow…you guessed it Zainub is coming over so they can go to a store to find some Salwarkameez. And take over my theater again to play Wii fit. Now I have to watch tv in the kitchen.Or should I just go over to Zainub’s house and watch tv with her husband?

Hope you enjoyed, tune in next week for an all new episode.lol

God bless good friends!:D

Update:

so I had to come home early today because my wife called me 30 times. She and Zainab couldn't figure out how to turn on the "film" as my wife calls it. She means the theater. After they wen't shopping....again, they invited Mohammads(Mohammad is the employee of mine i sent on Hajj;look at previous post "HAJJ") wife and kids over so they could watch a movie(the kids). They buggerd the whole thing up! It took me an hour just to get the curtains open! So now they are all sitting in the living room drinking Chai, and giggling at me? Zainab is happier, now she has another Muslim to talk to, (Mohammads wife).

So my wife volunteers me to drive them to the mall(something about picking out something for Mohammads wife?) I hate shopping, they take forevvvvvver. But I won't let the women go by themselves well atleast not my wife(there are crazy's out there.) and my wife is to affraid to drive by herself, she can barely see over the wheel of her car.(she's only 5'2") and I am 6'2" 250 pounds, so they wan't the big Italian guy there for protection. Zainub say's I'm intimidating? Plus, Zainab's husband said someone needs to be there, he doesn't wan't her alone. (is that a Muslim thing?) I don't let my wife go to many places herself either, shes to nice and gives everything away to people, wich is great but she gets lost easy.

So now i have the 3 amigo's to attend to. But hey...they are having fun. Finally I might get some peace and quite...yeah right.

God bless

P.s. sorry for no exciting crazy stories yet, but it's only been a couple days give them time. , I heard Mohammads wife saying she want's to drive the "rikshaw".......when i get it back from repair.

Ahhhh yes, another update;

Okay so yesterday I took my wife, Zainab and Mohammad’s wife and a couple of their friends to the mall…AGAIN! My wife had to finish shopping for a certain holiday we Christians celebrate…I think you get the idea.

We are having a good time….well they were. Until Zainab comes running over to me to tell me there is a large group of guys following them around, they apparently tried to make a pass (hit on) my wife and Zainab. She was a little afraid because they wouldn’t stop following them.
Soooooo… I followed Zainab and low and behold it was a large group of guys following them, keep in mind the malls and stores are packed! With people for holiday shopping. I waited to see if they were going to try and talk to them again……it didn’t take long. So, I followed a little bit to hear them and what they were saying. I’m not even going to tell you what I heard. So, they again stopped them and this time asked for their phone numbers….that was it. So I stepped in front of them and said; sure you can have MY number, you can talk to me allll you want, but not these married women! One of them told me to !@$& off! ………Ummm no. I told the women to go in the store behind them.

I told them that they needed to leave the women alone and that I wouldn’t tolerate it anymore. I told them that they might kick my *** but I was going to take out a couple of them before I go down. Believe it or not they actually walked away! I bet it’s because I’m that awesome……..or because the security guards and a couple of police officers showed up behind me….I like to think it was me.lol

So I told my wife it’s time to go. Then they made me take them to a large outlet mall an hour away…….Guys, have you ever tried to listen to the radio or even think to yourselves when you have 5 women in the car talking and giggling the whole hour???

So we get to the outlets and they run out of the car. I decided to get a Latte from Starbuck’s while they were shopping……that lasted about 15 minutes before Mohammad’s wife came running over and told me my wife was causing a ruckus at a store…….So I go to investigate.

Zainab is in tears because she went in a changing room to try on a scarf, when she came out one of the store employees tried to accuse her of stealing! The woman said “take off the scarf on your head, I want to see under it” Zainab said she cannot. I explained to her that she is Muslim and WILL NOT be taking off her Hijab. So of course we had to wait there for security…..I felt so bad, Zainab was so distraught. …..Dude, you should have seen Mohammad’s wife going off on that woman!

So security comes and says she has to take off her cover, that they get women claiming they are Muslim trying to hide stuff under their cover. I told them that she is a real Muslim……like there is a fake one?? The security guard asked if I was Muslim, I said no I am a Christian. He said that Zainub was lying then because Christians and Muslims aren’t friends…..can you believe the nerve of this idiot. I told him she would not be taking off her cover, and that if they want to arrest someone arrest me! I told him if they try to touch her, something bad was going to happen. He said, why are you defending a Muslim who steals. Long story short, by the time we got out of the store….I managed to get Zainab a free scarf….on the house!

Today was a little better. I managed to close down my office for the next two weeks. And when I got home……..yup you guessed it, Five women sitting in my living room drinking Chai tea, and gabbing about what happened. Alllllllllllllll day. I told them no more shopping until after the holidays………….well, 5 over rules 1…..off we went.

This time I just took them to a candle factory store………All I can smell now is a mixture of 100 different candles they made me smell.

So I take them out to dinner, nice place, who were the loudest group in the place?......did you have to ask.

The manager comes up to us and asks us to keep it down………I looked at him and said; I have been shopping with these women for like, a week…give me a break dude…..and the biggest bottle of wine you got! Just kidding, had you there didn’t I.lol

I don’t drink alcohol…………….I may reconsider after being with these women.lol

I was joking with Zainabs husband today and asked him why I get stuck with doing all the shopping…….He looked at his phone real quick and said “sorry, gotta run a patient needs some emergency care”……….Smart man! I shoulda been a doctor! We were at the restaurant for 3 HOURS!

And then they wanted desert from another restaurant! ……I’m not commenting on this one.

I told my wife that I may open the office back up tomorrow…….”we’re real busy honey, and business comes first”…I tried……….Then came the Tamillian expletives! ……………..Zainabs husband is lucky!

So tomorrow is a brand new day, I figured I will clean out the space where the “Rikshaw” goes and hang out in the garage…….and hide……... I stand corrected, they just made plans for me………..I guess I set myself up for it?

Again……God bless good friends.

P.S. Am I ever going to get my theater back from these women??????? I’m tired of watching TV at the kitchen counter.

WoW! So i was told off by Zainab and Mohammads wife today

They said they had to talk to me about the way i dress.....They said i attract to much attention to me? and I sould be more modest.....aparently my wife has been feeling a little down because she thinks I don't love her because i dress well and she thinks i'm trying to attract others....she never told me this.

My wife confided to them.

Zainab said i need to be more modest in my dress(I mean suit..fellas)
She said i wear suits and clothing that make other women look at me and make my wife feel insecure....this makes me sad.

Zainab said they had 2 women in the mall the other day ask them if i was available!.....I never knew this?

She said my suits are too form fitting and I take to much time grooming myself and trying to look good. She said i wear to strong of a colonge and its like i think its some kind of love potion.........

They said when i say we always get stares at the mall its not because i am around a bunch of Muslims.....its because of me

I only try to look good for my wife and my wife only....i said..........wrong choose of words

They said my wife was crying the other day when i wasn't around(they were with her) because she thinks she is not good enough for me, I can't beleive she thinks this...... She told them that she is too Indian and should stop wearing saris and salwar kameez so she can look good next to me.

I just talked to her and reinforced the fact that i love her and how Indian she is I love her individuallity. And I wouldn't have chose her for marriage if i didn't love her for who she is!......plus i think the Indian accent is the cutest thing in the world(for women).

She said she felt as if I just settled for her

She said I have always been too atractive for her? And she doesn't now why im not with some model woman?

I said "to me you are my model woman, you are the most beautiful woman in the world.......IN THE WORLD"

I feel horible.....i never knew this? I am glad Zainab finaly said something.

I never settled for her! I love her more than anything! She is my queen! .......not that i'm the king of anything but either way she is my life and my heartbeat. I would give my life for that woman.

Tonight I feel like crap. I promise I never try to attract attention to myself. I am nothing but a humble servant of God and a husband to my wife.

What is the proper dress for a man as related to Islam? If i wear a full suit and always cover myself, why do they say these things?

God bless.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hayaa
12-17-2009, 01:14 AM
Ameen ^_^

:D Friends are easy to find, but true friends hard to replace.

Italianguy
12-17-2009, 01:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
Ameen ^_^

:D Friends are easy to find, but true friends hard to replace.
Tell that to my Golf cart...excuse me "Rikshaw".lol

it's great. they're like 2 pees in an pod.:D

God bless

cat eyes
12-17-2009, 01:17 AM
you have a theater :ooh:you lucky chap are you rich or what

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
12-17-2009, 01:57 AM
thats such a nice story... it is so nice they get along very fast.

I wish i have a bestfriend whom i can break the 'rikshaw' together... hehe. Especially if it is her hubby's :D

Italianguy
12-17-2009, 02:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
you have a theater :ooh:you lucky chap are you rich or what
As Zainub's husband put it today "we're not rich, just well to do";D

Save your money and donate it. it comes back around:D

Italianguy
12-17-2009, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
thats such a nice story... it is so nice they get along very fast.

I wish i have a bestfriend whom i can break the 'rikshaw' together... hehe. Especially if it is her hubby's :D
Come on down to virginia. Just look for the broken curb and torn up bushes by the front gate of the neighborhood.....and peices of a Cadillac "rikshaw" in the grass;D

If they see this post thet're gonna kill me.lol;D

Italianguy
12-17-2009, 02:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
Come on down to virginia. Just look for the broken curb and torn up bushes by the front gate of the neighborhood.....and peices of a Cadillac "rikshaw" in the grass;D

It is funny they got along so fast. It's like they knew eachother for 20 years...Well maybe 10 they're only 24 and 25 years old.

It's fun just to listen to my wife talk about her, she is so exited to have a friend close in the neighborhood. All i have heard about for 2 days is Zainub... Zainub..Zainub.lol

I'm just happy for them

P.s. they're on the Telephone right now! They never stop talking. I told her they are going to run out of stuff to talk about. She just shushhed me and yelled something at me in Tamil???:D

sister herb
12-17-2009, 07:27 AM
;D

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Samiun
12-17-2009, 10:59 AM
This is amazing, someone moves over to a new home and finds out that there is a special person living there...

I guess this is Fate :)

Italianguy
12-17-2009, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
This is amazing, someone moves over to a new home and finds out that there is a special person living there...

I guess this is Fate :)
She is special (my wife).:D

Italianguy
12-17-2009, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
;D

Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Anything to bring a smile,:D

God be with you.

Fטлку
12-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Cute story! your wife sounds really sweet.
And now I really wanna see the Rickshaw :p

Binyamine
12-17-2009, 02:33 PM
Waiting Eagerly for the next episode.

Glad for your Wife and Zainab. Wish that their friendship last for ever...

Danah
12-17-2009, 02:41 PM
very funny story, its very nice to find a good friend after a long search, I can imagine how happy they are.....its like they wanna know everything about each other at once, thats why they keep talking and talking :)

Save your money and donate it. it comes back around:D
Very true and well tried in my case.........its even comes back around doubled :coolious: SubhanAllah!!

talking about that, why you don't invite your wife here? I bet she will like it here and gain many friends.

Mohamed_
12-17-2009, 02:41 PM
It's such a nice and funny story. :)

I'm waiting for the next story. :P

Italianguy
12-17-2009, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fטлку
Cute story! your wife sounds really sweet.
And now I really wanna see the Rickshaw :p
I would post pics of the "rikshaw" but Zainub and my wife are in the pictures. If i have any of just the cart i will post them.;D

Italianguy
12-17-2009, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_
It's such a nice and funny story. :)

I'm waiting for the next story. :P
Trust me, i'm sure there will be more.

Italianguy
12-17-2009, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Binyamine
Waiting Eagerly for the next episode.

Glad for your Wife and Zainab. Wish that their friendship last for ever...
It's comming.

Thanks I'm happy too. My wife doesn't have to many Indian friends she can really relate to, most of them are Hindu. And Zainab is he closest (as far as nationality) that she has. Not that my wife is Muslim but neither of them push each others faith on each other. They just enjoy each others company...and my theater....and my "rikshaw":D

God bless!

Italianguy
12-17-2009, 08:13 PM
so I had to come home early today because my wife called me 30 times. She and Zainab couldn't figure out how to turn on the "film" as my wife calls it. She means the theater. After they wen't shopping....again, they invited Mohammads(Mohammad is the employee of mine i sent on Hajj;look at previous post "HAJJ") wife and kids over so they could watch a movie(the kids). They buggerd the whole thing up! It took me an hour just to get the curtains open! So now they are all sitting in the living room drinking Chai, and giggling at me? Zainab is happier, now she has another Muslim to talk to, (Mohammads wife).

So my wife volunteers me to drive them to the mall(something about picking out something for Mohammads wife?) I hate shopping, they take forevvvvvver. But I won't let the women go by themselves well atleast not my wife(there are crazy's out there.) and my wife is to affraid to drive by herself, she can barely see over the wheel of her car.(she's only 5'2") and I am 6'2" 250 pounds, so they wan't the big Italian guy there for protection. Zainub say's I'm intimidating? Plus, Zainab's husband said someone needs to be there, he doesn't wan't her alone. (is that a Muslim thing?) I don't let my wife go to many places herself either, shes to nice and gives everything away to people, wich is great but she gets lost easy.

So now i have the 3 amigo's to attend to. But hey...they are having fun. Finally I might get some peace and quite...yeah right.

God bless

P.s. sorry for no exciting crazy stories yet, but it's only been a couple days give them time.;D , I heard Mohammads wife saying she want's to drive the "rikshaw".......when i get it back from repair.imsad

sister herb
12-17-2009, 08:35 PM
I heard Mohammads wife saying she want's to drive the "rikshaw".......when i get it back from repair.imsad
Oh... that sounds... like... :phew

Poor rikshaw... ;D

Italianguy
12-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Oh... that sounds... like... :phew

Poor rikshaw... ;D
Haha i know, we have 2 but my wife can't figure out how to start it...Thank God. (I tell her it only works when i drive it.....she believes that.lol)

The Cadillac "rickshaw" is electric so she knows all she has to do is push a button and hit the go peddle. She has run it into the wall of the garage, so she's a little affraid of it.;D

Ok, gotta run They're all yelling at me to take them to the mall now.....they ran out of Chai tea.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-17-2009, 11:10 PM
Peace be on to you bro

Your story writing skills are amazing, had me griped all the way along lol, normally i get put off by anything longer then a few paragraphs.

I was reading your 'A small token of my appreciation' thread, kool aswell.

You ooze positive energy.

Italianguy
12-18-2009, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Peace be on to you bro

Your story writing skills are amazing, had me griped all the way along lol, normally i get put off by anything longer then a few paragraphs.

I was reading your 'A small token of my appreciation' thread, kool aswell.

You ooze positive energy.
Thanks!

I try to ....ooze positivity, the world needs it:D

I just got back from 4 hours with them ( the women ).....4 HOURS! And they bought 2 things. Mohammads wife found a Muslim family that owns a kiosk in the mall so they talked to them for an hour! I just sat at Starbuks:D

They have something planned for tomorrow......but won't tell me yet,:hmm:

God be with you!

Danah
12-18-2009, 06:53 AM
^ propably another shopping trip but with the family that owns the kiosk added to the group :)
May Allah help you. The most thing I hate in this life is staying for hours while shopping :X

Italianguy
12-18-2009, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
^ propably another shopping trip but with the family that owns the kiosk added to the group :)
May Allah help you. The most thing I hate in this life is staying for hours while shopping :X
Why can't my wife befriend you!.....because you don't like to shop for hours:D

God be with me.imsad

Italianguy
12-18-2009, 05:40 PM
So....you guessed it. Zainub and my wife are in the living room discussing what they want to do for the day....? They're being reallllllyyyy quiet about it so i'm guessing I'm in some kind of trouble?

My wife just got done giving her a tour of the "Taj Mahal" thats what she called the house when i was building it for her. She was telling Zainab about how I built the theater room for her so she could watch Hindi movies........But she never can learn how to turn it on!!

You know,....I have to say, I know some say it is bad when a woman is so dependant on others.....I think it's cute. My wife try's so hard to do everything, but I always end up hearing "INGA VAAAAAAAAAAA" ("come here", in Tamil) yelled throughout the house. Or "Enakku udhavi seivienkala?"(can you help me?) all day. I love those big beautiful brown eyes. And if she can't figure it out she gets mad at it and says "it is of the devil!":raging: lol....she does do all her normal duties but she can't figure out how to work most of the things in the "Taj Mahal". Like the Cell phone, The theater, the computer, the other "rikshaw";D.........and she hates the air conditioner....aggggssss! its like 200 degrees in my house at all times!

I like the innocence..i like the fact that I feel needed when she is around.....I mean, she does keep me busy allllllll day. But now, she has her friends and even though I have to shoufer around the 3 amigo's.....it feels a little lonelyimsad........although they make me cary their shopping bags!:hmm:

No offense to anyone. but i love making fun of my wifes strong Hindi accent;D

I ask her to say "welcome" or the number "eight" all the time....it comes out
"VVVelcome" and "Yate" hehehehe.....she has no clue why i ask;D

Anyway i lust love that she needs me.

God be with you.:D

Uh oh....I am hearing "Inga Vaa" comming from both of them now!

sister herb
12-18-2009, 08:37 PM
But now, she has her friends and even though I have to shoufer around the 3 amigo's.....it feels a little lonelyimsad........although they make me cary their shopping bags!:hmm:
Oh you poor lonely guy but... this is women together.

;D

Italianguy
12-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Oh you poor lonely guy but... this is women together.

;D
lol. I know, it's ok, I don't mind.

They are fun to be around. Zainub has to go home for her prayer anyway. I am supposed to go help her husband move some furniture around in their new house tomorrow.:D

sister herb
12-19-2009, 06:11 AM
lol. I know, it's ok, I don't mind.

They are fun to be around. Zainub has to go home for her prayer anyway. I am supposed to go help her husband move some furniture around in their new house tomorrow.:D
When I have read your posts I have seen how Allah works with you.

:statisfie

Do you see? At the first you become interesting to know more about islam, then come here with us to talk about it and now... in your every day life you meet muslims all the time and see how similar people we actually are like anyone else.

If I would live there I too want to try your rikshaw but don´t worry, I have had driving lisence over 20 years and never been any accident by car.

:p

Italianguy
12-19-2009, 03:14 PM
When I have read your posts I have seen how Allah works with you.

Do you see? At the first you become interesting to know more about islam, then come here with us to talk about it and now... in your every day life you meet muslims all the time and see how similar people we actually are like anyone else.

If I would live there I too want to try your rikshaw but don´t worry, I have had driving lisence over 20 years and never been any accident by car.

:p
Thank you

It is funny how I have been around more Muslims lately!? But I do have to say where I grew up there were a lot of Muslims so I am not too new to Islam. But, we where just kids playng in the street so faith didn't come up. I remeber going to some Muslim famils houses in the past with my Great grandparents. BUt it didn't feel different for me (its not like Muslims are from another planet) well..........According to the "The Nation of Islam"....you might be.

I always saw them drinking tea and having a good time. And, dare i say it.....they actually had long religious talks with no intention of converting one another and no fighting.

Its a little different know I'm meeting many new people from many other countries. I love it. I like meeting all new people.....and for some reason they all seem to like me?.....even the fanatics?

BTW. your always welcome to drive the "rikshaw" :D

My wife has only been driving for 2 yearsimsad and her car shows it:cry:

God be with you........especially if your on the "rikshaw" with my wife and Zainab!:D

Snowflake
12-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Awwww what a lovely and funny story mashaAllah! Thanks for sharing it :statisfie

Italianguy
12-19-2009, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Awwww what a lovely and funny story mashaAllah! Thanks for sharing it :statisfie
Thank you!

A simple question maybe you can answer; Is dancing alow'd in Islam? Just wondering?

I am all against PDA, just as is my wife........but when there is noone around and all is quiet,and in our house only....i like to slow dance with my wife.....she will sing this sweet Tamil song really lightly, or I sing an italian song to her. We only do this every once in a whlie........but it is nice to show her affection like that, it makes her very happy.:statisfie

I was wondering if anyone else has to miss out on that...it would be sadimsad

God be with you.

Italianguy
12-19-2009, 05:56 PM
For those that have asked:

The Cadillac Escalade cart or "rikshaw" cost me $10,900.00 new
The regular no options cart or "rikshaw" cost me about $2,200.00
best thing to do is search google or Craigslist in your area. I have a cart dealer around me, thats where i got mine. We live on the water(well...2 streets from a yacht club and a golf course)

Be careful when you spend them money on these, I bought these "rikshaws" for my wife and she doesn't drive them so they sit...... (or she runs them into walls, curbs and bushes with her friends)

And if you buy one, and see 2 women (1 Indian and 1 Afghani) wearing salwar kameez coming toward your cart............ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnn!;D ;D

........God be with them!:D

Danah
12-19-2009, 06:11 PM
Why can't my wife befriend you!.....because you don't like to shop for hours:D

God be with me.imsad
:)

Oh yeah i dont like staying for hours in the normal shopping (clothes and such) I will be her freind but don't blame me later if she became an electronics maniac and spend ages at electronics stores :coolious:

She seemed to be very sweet :statisfie why you don't invite her to come here?I am sure she will find many people from her country.

Italianguy
12-19-2009, 06:28 PM
:)

Oh yeah i dont like staying for hours in the normal shopping (clothes and such) I will be her freind but don't blame me later if she became an electronics manic and spend ages at electronics stores :coolious:

She seemed to be very sweet :statisfie why you don't invite her to come here?I am sure she will find many people from her country.
AWESOME! I love gadgets. My wife doesn't know how to use any but she could use your help learning.lol
She is extremely sweet. I don't know what country your in...Japan?..England, has the most Indians its like an extension of India.lol

God be with you:D

sister herb
12-19-2009, 07:11 PM
Thank you!

A simple question maybe you can answer; Is dancing alow'd in Islam? Just wondering?

I am all against PDA, just as is my wife........but when there is noone around and all is quiet,and in our house only....i like to slow dance with my wife.....she will sing this sweet Tamil song really lightly, or I sing an italian song to her. We only do this every once in a whlie........but it is nice to show her affection like that, it makes her very happy.:statisfie

I was wondering if anyone else has to miss out on that...it would be sadimsad

God be with you.
You can dance with your wife if you do it private. It is allowed.

sister herb
12-19-2009, 07:14 PM
God be with you........especially if your on the "rikshaw" with my wife and Zainab!:D
Don't worry. I just will say to them "QUIET!!!" and run towards to wall of course!

;D

Italianguy
12-19-2009, 08:40 PM
You can dance with your wife if you do it private. It is allowed.

Thats good. I only dance privatly anyways......When we got married in church, It is customary to "kiss the bride" after vows...so when it came to that I held up a black sign that said "No pda Allowed" , to cover us......everybody laughed their butts off.;D;D;D

Italianguy
12-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Don't worry. I just will say to them "QUIET!!!" and run towards to wall of course!

;D
LOL.;D;D;D
I am glad everyone enjoyed this thread. It's good to see smiles.
God bless!

Binyamine
12-19-2009, 09:12 PM
I really think that if Italianguy continue, this thread is gonna be legend...wait for it...dary.

!!!LEGENDARY!!!:D

Italianguy
12-20-2009, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Binyamine
I really think that if Italianguy continue, this thread is gonna be legend...wait for it...dary.

!!!LEGENDARY!!!:D
Oh my....I told myself that i would not cry..snif..snif. To what do I owe this honor?

Thanks for all of your support I wholeheartedly accept this "Islamic Emmy Award" and will put it on the highest shelf in my house.;D

I would like to thank God, my wife and a shout out to Zainub who helped my wife wreck the "rikshaw", without them this dream wouldn't have been realized

Thanks everyone .......and oh yeah; "I would like world peace"

LOL. Just messin around.

I always wanted to win an Emmy award for something.........Heck, i would settle for a smiley face sticker. like my 3rd grade teacher used to give me.;D

God be with you all.

Don't miss the season finale!........Duh......duh......duhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ar-RaYYan
12-20-2009, 12:29 AM
aww your wife sounds so sweet and friendly. You have a great sense of homour.
Just be glad that your wife or Zainab are not reading this thread:D

and by the way shopping and talking when it comes to women is something men will never understand. So let your poor brain rest and accept this is the way women are. :D

Italianguy
12-20-2009, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
aww your wife sounds so sweet and friendly. You have a great sense of homour.
Just be glad that your wife or Zainab are not reading this thread:D

and by the way shopping and talking when it comes to women is something men will never understand. So let your poor brain rest and accept this is the way women are. :D
Oh i know ,I accept all women for who they are, it's all in good humour.

As long as they are having a good time and happy....i am happy.:D

Btw. thanks, my wife is the sweetest, most beautiful and smartest woman in the world:statisfie

God bless.

Zainub is supposed to be coming over after her morning prayer(so early....why oh why), they have plans.....again. It's cool,... my wife is up at 4:00 am every morning anyway cooking or doing other things.:D

Danah
12-20-2009, 08:20 AM
AWESOME! I love gadgets. My wife doesn't know how to use any but she could use your help learning.lol
She is extremely sweet. I don't know what country your in...Japan?..England, has the most Indians its like an extension of India.lol

God be with you:D
I am crazy about gadgets too!!
Good :) then we can be friends me and her :)

Wow an extension??? That's really wow :ooh: I have been at UK twice but didn't notice sooooo many Indian!

And no I am not from Japan....*the avatar always gives that impression :)*
I am from the middle east.

Italianguy
12-20-2009, 05:25 PM

Wow an extension??? That's really wow :ooh: I have been at UK twice but didn't notice sooooo many Indian!

sweet! I love the middle east.......I have never been there....but it looks cool.:D

Yeah Uk has the second largest population of Indians apart from India, then Canada. Then US.........OMG,, They're everywhere!!!!lol

Italianguy
12-21-2009, 03:31 AM

She would deffinetly be your freind. I have never seen someone as sweet as her.......as long as you eat her homemade Romali Roti, and Biryani!

She is freinds with every one. She's just happy to talk to anyone:D

Danah
12-21-2009, 07:03 AM
^ that's really nice, you are lucky to have her. Don't worry I will eat anything she make as long as she don't make it too spicy :)

What about inviting her to the forum along with her new friend, I am sure that they will love it :)

I like to know many people :)

Italianguy
12-21-2009, 02:41 PM
^ that's really nice, you are lucky to have her. Don't worry I will eat anything she make as long as she don't make it too spicy :)

What about inviting her to the forum along with her new friend, I am sure that they will love it :)

I like to know many people :)
I have already told Zainub and Mohammads wife about this forum, they were going to check it out.

My wife can't use a computer to well.;D

She talks to a couple friends she has with "ICF" or "Indian Christian Fellowship"

And I am very lucky to have her.:D

God Bless.

sister herb
12-21-2009, 03:33 PM
I have already told Zainub and Mohammads wife about this forum, they were going to check it out.
Great news. Maybe we will soon get more information about one Cadillac rikshaw... I mean real "inside" stories.

;D

I can´t wait...

Italianguy
12-21-2009, 05:37 PM
Great news. Maybe we will soon get more information about one Cadillac rikshaw... I mean real "inside" stories.

;D

I can´t wait...
Oh no....;D not the inside scoop.

My wife went over to Zainab's house for the day to help unpack stuff.

Apparently I have been volunteered to take them to dinner.....I just got the call.

You should see the looks we get when we're all out together. It's funny I think.

An Italian, an Indian and a Muslim Afghani. Sounds like a bad joke.... I know.;D

It's ok though, everybody is afraid to stare:hmm: (I guess because of me?)

Keep in mind we live in redneck country, they don't know what to think;D

Italianguy
12-22-2009, 06:07 AM
OOOOOOMG!!!! Have I got a story to tell you all!......Tomorrow.....It's late, come on, Italianguy does sleep sometimes.......If the wife lets me;D

sister herb
12-22-2009, 06:08 AM
Good night to you.

Have a nice dreams.

Italianguy
12-22-2009, 06:09 AM
Good night to you.

Have a nice dreams.
You as well, God bless:D

sister herb
12-22-2009, 06:10 AM
You as well, God bless:D
Not to me. Here is morning ans soon I have to go work. My boss dislike if I will sleep there.

:raging:

Italianguy
12-22-2009, 06:12 AM
Not to me. Here is morning ans soon I have to go work. My boss dislike if I will sleep there.

:raging:
Good thing I am my own boss;D.......well at least I like to think so.....the real boss is the little 5'2'' Indian woman staring at me ;D

O, and good morning to you, have a greattttttttt day at work.:D

Binyamine
12-22-2009, 06:48 AM
OOOOOOMG!!!! Have I got a story to tell you all!......Tomorrow.....It's late, come on, Italianguy does sleep sometimes.......If the wife lets me;D
WAKE UP ITALIANGUY.:heated:

Where is the story....;D

You are creating suspence :heated:

lool. have a good night.

Asiyah3
12-22-2009, 10:39 AM
Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the many laughs you gave along this thread. I kept giggling all the time :D Friendship can be funny ;)

May Allah guide you and those who seek the Truth to the Truth

May I ask what you meant by this :D

"BUt it didn't feel different for me (its not like Muslims are from another planet) well..........According to the "The Nation of Islam"....you might be."

Fטлку
12-22-2009, 11:01 AM
Wake up! :mmokay:

Italianguy
12-22-2009, 01:14 PM
ok, ok I'm awake but it will be a little while before i can stay on the computer. I am preparing to shut down the business for 2 weeks for the holidays. I will be back in a couple of hours......sorry.

Fטлку
12-22-2009, 01:16 PM
^ oh, well...we'll wait then :mmokay: ;D

Italianguy
12-22-2009, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the many laughs you gave along this thread. I kept giggling all the time :D Friendship can be funny ;)

May Allah guide you and those who seek the Truth to the Truth

May I ask what you meant by this :D

"BUt it didn't feel different for me (its not like Muslims are from another planet) well..........According to the "The Nation of Islam"....you might be."
I was reading an article about "The Nation of Islam" A group here in the US that call themselves Muslims, but really arent.....from what I am told by Real Muslims. They believe(and this is written) that Allah is flying around in a mothership in space and is comming back to plant bombs one mile beneath the earth.....and African Americans are the superior race and their leaders where actually Allah and the prophet Muhammad.....I know....I know it sounds crazy, because it is. I think they changed some of their beliefs now.

I didn't mean any insult by itimsad. I was just making a joke on the Space people.lol

If you would like me to remove it I can?

God be with you!

Italianguy
12-23-2009, 04:17 AM
here we go again!

Okay so yesterday I took my wife, Zainab and Mohammad’s wife and a couple of their friends to the mall…AGAIN! My wife had to finish shopping for a certain holiday we Christians celebrate…I think you get the idea.

We are having a good time….well they were. Until Zainab comes running over to me to tell me there is a large group of guys following them around, they apparently tried to make a pass (hit on) my wife and Zainab. She was a little afraid because they wouldn’t stop following them.

Soooooo… I followed Zainab and low and behold it was a large group of guys following them, keep in mind the malls and stores are packed! With people for holiday shopping. I waited to see if they were going to try and talk to them again……it didn’t take long. So, I followed a little bit to hear them and what they were saying. I’m not even going to tell you what I heard. So, they again stopped them and this time asked for their phone numbers….that was it. So I stepped in front of them and said; sure you can have MY number, you can talk to me allll you want, but not these married women! One of them told me to !@$& off! ………Ummm no. I told the women to go in the store behind them.

I told them that they needed to leave the women alone and that I wouldn’t tolerate it anymore. I told them that they might kick my *** but I was going to take out a couple of them before I go down. Believe it or not they actually walked away! I bet it’s because I’m that awesome……..or because the security guards and a couple of police officers showed up behind me….I like to think it was me.lol

So I told my wife it’s time to go. Then they made me take them to a large outlet mall an hour away…….Guys, have you ever tried to listen to the radio or even think to yourselves when you have 5 women in the car talking and giggling the whole hour???:p

So we get to the outlets and they run out of the car. I decided to get a Latte from Starbuck’s while they were shopping……that lasted about 15 minutes before Mohammad’s wife came running over and told me my wife was causing a ruckus at a store…….So I go to investigate.

Zainab is in tears because she went in a changing room to try on a scarf, when she came out one of the store employees tried to accuse her of stealing! The woman said “take off the scarf on your head, I want to see under it” Zainab said she cannot. I explained to her that she is Muslim and WILL NOT be taking off her Hijab. So of course we had to wait there for security…..I felt so bad, Zainab was so distraught. …..Dude, you should have seen Mohammad’s wife going off on that woman!

So security comes and says she has to take off her cover, that they get women claiming they are Muslim trying to hide stuff under their cover. I told them that she is a real Muslim……like there is a fake one?? The security guard asked if I was Muslim, I said no I am a Christian. He said that Zainub was lying then because Christians and Muslims aren’t friends…..can you believe the nerve of this idiot. I told him she would not be taking off her cover, and that if they want to arrest someone arrest me! I told him if they try to touch her, something bad was going to happen. He said, why are you defending a Muslim who steals. Long story short, by the time we got out of the store….I managed to get Zainab a free scarf….on the house!

Today was a little better. I managed to close down my office for the next two weeks. And when I got home……..yup you guessed it, Five women sitting in my living room drinking Chai tea, and gabbing about what happened. Alllllllllllllll day. I told them no more shopping until after the holidays………….well, 5 over rules 1…..off we went.

This time I just took them to a candle factory store………All I can smell now is a mixture of 100 different candles they made me smell.+o(

So I take them out to dinner, nice place, who were the loudest group in the place?......did you have to ask.

The manager comes up to us and asks us to keep it down………I looked at him and said; I have been shopping with these women for like, a week…give me a break dude…..and the biggest bottle of wine you got! Just kidding, had you there didn’t I.lol

I don’t drink alcohol…………….I may reconsider after being with these women.lol;D

I was joking with Zainabs husband today and asked him why I get stuck with doing all the shopping…….He looked at his phone real quick and said “sorry, gotta run a patient needs some emergency care”……….Smart man! I shoulda been a doctor! We were at the restaurant for 3 HOURS!

And then they wanted desert from another restaurant! ……I’m not commenting on this one.:exhausted

I told my wife that I may open the office back up tomorrow…….”we’re real busy honey, and business comes first”…I tried……….Then came the Tamillian expletives! ……………..Zainabs husband is lucky!;D

So tomorrow is a brand new day, I figured I will clean out the space where the “Rikshaw” goes and hang out in the garage…….and hide:shade:……... I stand corrected, they just made plans for me………..I guess I set myself up for it?

P.S. Am I ever going to get my theater back from these women??????? I’m tired of watching TV at the kitchen counter.imsad

sister herb
12-23-2009, 04:57 AM
Do you know, I was just yesterday, as waiting new story of yours, were thinking where you might be... so I was said to myself "oh he must to be on the mall with ladies..."

;D

That was bad what happened to Zainab in that story as others were claiming her just using for hijab... imsad but unfortunately similar is normal in many places too. In my country many stores and malls haven´t female guards so they need to call female police to check what ladies here have under they hijabs.

:heated:

Thanks about your story again.

Beardo
12-23-2009, 05:02 AM
You know, I can't understand people these days... That's ridiculous. Not giving ideas, but you can report this kind of behaviour. It's unjust and unfair. It boils me up when I hear stories like this. But, the patient ones will succeed. May Allah Ta'ala grant your wife Jannatul Firdaus!

Italianguy
12-23-2009, 05:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
You know, I can't understand people these days... That's ridiculous. Not giving ideas, but you can report this kind of behaviour. It's unjust and unfair. It boils me up when I hear stories like this. But, the patient ones will succeed. May Allah Ta'ala grant your wife Jannatul Firdaus!
I di report it. I doubt it will get anywhere.

Italianguy
12-23-2009, 05:35 PM
You won't believe what they have me doing today!......... I am not trying on anther Hijab or scarf for reference!:exhausted

.........God help me

I know this is punishment for something i did....I'm sure of it.:hmm:

Italianguy
12-23-2009, 05:37 PM
Do you know, I was just yesterday, as waiting new story of yours, were thinking where you might be... so I was said to myself "oh he must to be on the mall with ladies..."

;D

That was bad what happened to Zainab in that story as others were claiming her just using for hijab... imsad but unfortunately similar is normal in many places too. In my country many stores and malls haven´t female guards so they need to call female police to check what ladies here have under they hijabs.

:heated:

Thanks about your story again.
Thanks for reading it. And yes.......I was at the mall with the ladies.

All 5 of them this time. :phew

Beardo
12-23-2009, 05:41 PM
I di report it. I doubt it will get anywhere.
Discrimination in the US is a big thing, Alhamdulillah. People need to understand thatthere are good and bad people in every religion. You can't base the entire nation based off a group of people...

Fטлку
12-23-2009, 05:54 PM
OMG! :laugh:
You should compile this stuff and write a book! ;D
The women sound so cute :giggling:

Italianguy
12-23-2009, 06:40 PM
OMG! :laugh:
You should compile this stuff and write a book! ;D
The women sound so cute :giggling:
I will admit......they are really cute, and fun to be around....I can't believe I just said Cute.

I usually just sit back and watch them all day,...it's hilarious;D

Zainab and their friends ask me a million questions a minute, some of them forget i don't speak Farsi(they all speak, like 2 different dialects) until they notice the dumbfounded look on my face.....I just smile:D

I get to pick up more of their freinds, about 4 more i think. My wife is having a dinner party for all of them. My wife set up a meet and greet for Zainab to have some moe local Muslim friends.

My wife and Zainab are inseperable now.;D

Italianguy
12-23-2009, 06:45 PM
I will admit......they are really cute, and fun to be around....I can't believe I just said Cute.

I usually just sit back and watch them all day,...it's hilarious;D

Zainab and their friends ask me a million questions a minute, some of them forget i don't speak Farsi(they all speak, like 2 different dialects) until they notice the dumbfounded look on my face.....I just smile:D

I get to pick up more of their freinds, about 4 more i think. My wife is having a dinner party for all of them. My wife set up a meet and greet for Zainab to have some moe local Muslim friends.

My wife and Zainab are inseperable now.;D
It's really nice to see my wife so happy. Zainab is a really nice person.......although she is always giggling at me?

But more importantly, my wife.....she talks about her new friends all day.:D

Binyamine
12-23-2009, 10:27 PM
.......although she is always giggling at me?
;D Where is this going to bring us to??:?

:D I think that may be your wife [patni] has told her "something" about you.

And yes, italianguy should compile this thread and make a book or a movie. It sure gonna work.

Sawdah
12-23-2009, 11:18 PM
lol, i enjoyed reading the story. :) It sounds like your wife and Zainab always have fun and I hope they always do. :D
Thanks for sharing, it really is a funny story. :)

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 01:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
lol, i enjoyed reading the story. :) It sounds like your wife and Zainab always have fun and I hope they always do. :D
Thanks for sharing, it really is a funny story. :)
Thanks! They always have fun. My wife is sad nowimsad she told me Zainab and her husband have to leave for a week to go back to California to take care of some things with their old house.

They did invite her to come though, i thought that was very nice.:D

I told her she could, but she won't go anywhere without me.:statisfie Shesaid we are going to take care of her house while they are gone.

My wife has already started cooking everything we have to pack their fridge for when they get back...It's a suprise for them.........Now they get all the Biryaniimsad

She has already packed a tiffin for them for the ride to the airport.......like they can eat a 4 course meal in 15 minutes;D

Sawdah
12-24-2009, 02:13 AM
Aw, that's very generous and sweet of your wife to do so :statisfie

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 02:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
Aw, that's very generous and sweet of your wife to do so :statisfie
Thanks, she loves to cook......for everybody. She would feed the whole world if she could, my pockets don't go that deep;D

Amanda
12-24-2009, 03:45 AM
Awww... that's sweet they bonded so quickly. I know what it's like to move and how important it is to find a good friend in your new hometown.

Fטлку
12-24-2009, 11:07 AM
Thanks! They always have fun. My wife is sad nowimsad she told me Zainab and her husband have to leave for a week to go back to California to take care of some things with their old house.

They did invite her to come though, i thought that was very nice.:D

I told her she could, but she won't go anywhere without me.:statisfie Shesaid we are going to take care of her house while they are gone.

My wife has already started cooking everything we have to pack their fridge for when they get back...It's a suprise for them.........Now they get all the Biryaniimsad

She has already packed a tiffin for them for the ride to the airport.......like they can eat a 4 course meal in 15 minutes;D
Your wife is sooo SWEET! :D
and It's so cute how they can't stay a week away from each other!! ;D

sister herb
12-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Don´t worry I-guy; I am sure that Zainab and hers husband will invite you to dinner for this - maybe eat just that Biryani.

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Don´t worry I-guy; I am sure that Zainab and hers husband will invite you to dinner for this - maybe eat just that Biryani.

Thanks , I hope I get the biryani:D

I just talkd to my aunt, they just got back from Finland. I noticed your there? They where in Helsinki, and also went to Tallin, in Estonia;D

sister herb
12-25-2009, 03:56 AM
Thanks , I hope I get the biryani:D

I just talkd to my aunt, they just got back from Finland. I noticed your there? They where in Helsinki, and also went to Tallin, in Estonia;D
Oh really? So, hopely they enjoyed they time in here.

Italianguy
12-25-2009, 03:59 AM
Oh really? So, hopely they enjoyed they time in here.
They did, they where there for a wedding, (my aunts husband is finish)i think thats how you say it? I thought he was french? His neice got married:D I have never been their but they said it's beautiful.

sister herb
12-25-2009, 04:20 AM
Nice. You are the most welcome visiting here some day.

Let me give a little taste before:

http://www.freewebs.com/ullamarja/

(I made this site to my friend in Bangladesh some years ago)

Italianguy
12-25-2009, 04:25 AM
Nice. You are the most welcome visiting here some day.

Let me give a little taste before:

http://www.freewebs.com/ullamarja/

(I made this site to my friend in Bangladesh some years ago)
oh wow thanks! You all are so nice here:D

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 03:32 AM
WoW! So i was told off by Zainab and Mohammads wife todayimsad

They said they had to talk to me about the way i dress.....They said i attract to much attention to me? and I sould be more modest.....aparently my wife has been feeling a little down because she thinks I don't love her because i dress well and she thinks i'm trying to attract others....she never told me thisimsad.

Zainab said i need to be more modest in my dress:hmm:(I mean suit..fellas)
She said i wear suits and clothing that make other women look at me and make my wife feel insecure....this makes me sad.imsad

Zainab said they had 2 women in the mall the other day ask them if i was available!.....I never knew this?

She said my suits are too form fitting and I take to much time grooming myself and trying to look good. She said i wear to strong of a colonge and its like i think its some kind of love potion.....;D....

They said when i say we always get stares at the mall its not because i am around a bunch of Muslims.....its because of me:hmm:

I only try to look good for my wife and my wife only....i said..........wrong choose of words:p

They said my wife was crying the other day when i wasn't around:cry:(they were with her) because she thinks she is not good enough for me, I can't beleive she thinks this...... She told them that she is too Indian and should stop wearing saris and salwar kameez so she can look good next to me.imsad

I just talked to her and reinforced the fact that i love her and how Indian she is:D I love her individuallity. And I wouldn't have chose her for marriage if i didn't love her for who she is!:statisfie......plus i think the Indian accent is the cutest thing in the world(for women).

She said she felt as if I just settled for her:cry:

She said I have always been too atractive for her? And she doesn't now why im not with some model woman?

I said "to me you are my model woman, you are the most beautiful woman in the world.......IN THE WORLD"

I feel horible+o(.....i never knew this? I am glad Zainab finaly said something.

I never settled for her! I love her more than anything! She is my queen! .......not that i'm the king of anything:hmm: but either way she is my life and my heartbeat. I would give my life for that woman.

Tonight I feel like crap. I promise I never try to attract attention to myself. I am nothing but a humble servant of God and a husband to my wife.

What is the proper dress for a man as related to Islam? If i wear a full suit and always cover myself, why do they say these things?

God bless.

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 10:34 AM
Really?lol. i didn't know that? But i do not know a lot of things;D

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 10:41 AM
WoW! So i was told off by Zainab and Mohammads wife todayimsad

They said they had to talk to me about the way i dress.....They said i attract to much attention to me? and I sould be more modest.....aparently my wife has been feeling a little down because she thinks I don't love her because i dress well and she thinks i'm trying to attract others....she never told me thisimsad.

Zainab said i need to be more modest in my dress:hmm:(I mean suit..fellas)
She said i wear suits and clothing that make other women look at me and make my wife feel insecure....this makes me sad.imsad

She said my suits are too form fitting and I take to much time grooming myself and trying to look good. She said i wear to strong of a colonge and its like i think its some kind of love potion.....;D....

They said when i say we always get stares at the mall its not because i am around a bunch of Muslims.....its because of me:hmm:

I only try to look good for my wife and my wife only....i said..........wrong choose of words:p

They said my wife was crying the other day when i wasn't around:cry:(they were with her) because she thinks she is not good enough for me, I can't beleive she thinks this...... She told them that she is too Indian and should stop wearing saris and salwar kameez so she can look good next to me.imsad

I just talked to her and reinforced the fact that i love her and how Indian she is:D I love her individuallity. And I wouldn't have chose her for marriage if i didn't love her for who she is!:statisfie......plus i think the Indian accent is the cutest thing in the world(for women).

She said she felt as if I just settled for her:cry:

I feel horible+o(.....i never knew this? I am glad Zainab finaly said something.

I never settled for her! I love her more than anything! She is my queen! .......not that i'm the king of anything:hmm: but either way she is my life and my heartbeat. I would give my life for that woman.

God bless.
If i wear a full suit and always cover myself, why do they say these things?
( no that I am implying that I am a Muslim or anything:D)

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 10:53 AM
If i wear a full suit and always cover myself, why do they say these things?
( no that I am implying that I am a Muslim or anything:D)
I didn't mean that, I meant it in a good way;D.......at least a couple of people have liked this;D I was told to write a book about them.......i am thinking I will:D

Ahmad raza
12-28-2009, 12:54 PM
I thought I would share this with you, a little something different from the norm.

So 2 days ago we had new arrivals in the neighborhood. Of course my wife was standing behind the curtians watching to see who it was (she is always praying for Indians to come to the neighborhood) we live in a gated community and lets face it there aren’t any Brown folk around here. No offense to the pigmentaly challenged.lol

And to my wifes amazement they where Muslim ( you could tell by the Hijab) and she ran out the door to greet them and welcome them to the neighborhood. Of course, she brouhgt tons of food with her. After she talked their heads off for 2 hours in the front yard she invited The woman over for tea. I won’t mention the mans name, but the woman, Zainub( I think that’s how you spell it ) came by for tea and they talked for 4 hours( I can’t even do that) my jaw would fall off. I went over and helped her husband unpack some boxes.

When I get back home the women took over my theater room (yes we have a theater) keep in mind we have somewhat large homes. I wanted to watch the normal crap about the stock market, but was kicked out so She and Zainub could play” Wii Fit” on a 10 foot tall screen. Uggg.

Another 2 hours later they finally came out, because her husband came by to get her. And my wife offered them more tea! Needless to say her husband and I got to know each other, he’s a cool dude, a doctor, they just moved from California after leaving Afghanistan.

Yesterday Zainub came over again and she and my wife talked for the whole day. “I have to work they get to play”, as her husband said. I said aint that the truth.

Well I get home from the office today and my wife and Zainub had guilty looks on their faces ,they apparently decided to take our Caddilac Escalade golf cart(no I don’t golf I bought it for my wife to cruise around, she never uses it) cruising around the neighborhood and ran it into a curb……broke the wheel assembly and left it there, they walked all the way home because none of the people in the neighbor hood would give them a ride. They where so worried I was going to get mad. My wife said Zainub doesn’t know how to drive a car, so she was going to teach her on the “Rikshaw” as my wife calls it. I said thats an expensive rikshaw!

I was mad for a minute but couldn’t stop laughing my A** off. No one was hurt so that’s all that mattered.

All I could picture was 2 women flying down the road in a golf cart in salwarkameez in 30 degrees weather!lol

So today guess who was over again….Zainub. They where sitting in the living room drinking tea and laughing because I was served a fine for property damage by the neighborhood association. I wasn’t laughing. So Zainub invited us over for dinner. It was awesome! That woman can cook! So after dinner they where batting there eyes at myself and her husband and asking us to take them shopping at the outlet mall. So we dropped them off in front of the first store. They jumped out of the car and ran! It was like two little kids in a candy shop.

Their jumping around finding all “The great deals” and emptying our wallets.lol Zainubs husband said he was happy Zainub found a friend like my wife, they get along great and that she didn’t have any other close friends. I told hm the same and siad shes welcome over any time as long as she brings more of that Kabbob she fed us the other night.lol and that they’e not allowed on the Cadillac “rikshaw” anymore without adult supervision. He laughed his A** off.

I guess I’m just happy my wife ..and Zainub have a good friend to talk to. As long as it doesn’t get me anymore fines.(OMG, you had to se the Cart) I still can’t stop laughing.

So tomorrow…you guessed it Zainub is coming over so they can go to a store to find some Salwarkameez. And take over my theater again to play Wii fit. Now I have to watch tv in the kitchen.Or should I just go over to Zainub’s house and watch tv with her husband?

Hope you enjoyed, tune in next week for an all new episode.lol

God bless good friends!:D

Update:

God bless

P.s. sorry for no exciting crazy stories yet, but it's only been a couple days give them time. , I heard Mohammads wife saying she want's to drive the "rikshaw".......when i get it back from repair.

So I told my wife it’s time to go. Then they made me take them to a large outlet mall an hour away…….Guys, have you ever tried to listen to the radio or even think to yourselves when you have 5 women in the car talking and giggling the whole hour???

This time I just took them to a candle factory store………All I can smell now is a mixture of 100 different candles they made me smell.

I don’t drink alcohol…………….I may reconsider after being with these women.lol

And then they wanted desert from another restaurant! ……I’m not commenting on this one.

I told my wife that I may open the office back up tomorrow…….”we’re real busy honey, and business comes first”…I tried……….Then came the Tamillian expletives! ……………..Zainabs husband is lucky!

So tomorrow is a brand new day, I figured I will clean out the space where the “Rikshaw” goes and hang out in the garage…….and hide……... I stand corrected, they just made plans for me………..I guess I set myself up for it?

P.S. Am I ever going to get my theater back from these women??????? I’m tired of watching TV at the kitchen counter.

WoW! So i was told off by Zainab and Mohammads wife today

They said they had to talk to me about the way i dress.....They said i attract to much attention to me? and I sould be more modest.....aparently my wife has been feeling a little down because she thinks I don't love her because i dress well and she thinks i'm trying to attract others....she never told me this.

Zainab said i need to be more modest in my dress(I mean suit..fellas)
She said i wear suits and clothing that make other women look at me and make my wife feel insecure....this makes me sad.

She said my suits are too form fitting and I take to much time grooming myself and trying to look good. She said i wear to strong of a colonge and its like i think its some kind of love potion.........

They said when i say we always get stares at the mall its not because i am around a bunch of Muslims.....its because of me

I only try to look good for my wife and my wife only....i said..........wrong choose of words

They said my wife was crying the other day when i wasn't around(they were with her) because she thinks she is not good enough for me, I can't beleive she thinks this...... She told them that she is too Indian and should stop wearing saris and salwar kameez so she can look good next to me.

I just talked to her and reinforced the fact that i love her and how Indian she is I love her individuallity. And I wouldn't have chose her for marriage if i didn't love her for who she is!......plus i think the Indian accent is the cutest thing in the world(for women).

She said she felt as if I just settled for her

I feel horible.....i never knew this? I am glad Zainab finaly said something.

I never settled for her! I love her more than anything! She is my queen! .......not that i'm the king of anything but either way she is my life and my heartbeat. I would give my life for that woman.

God bless.
Sad... lol

Only Jokin

katieee
12-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Lovely story . Your wife sounds sooo nice !
I love meeting people you can instantly click with .. :)

Peace .

Fטлку
12-28-2009, 02:25 PM
That last update kinda made me sad but glad it worked out. Your wife really does sound adorable :D

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 05:08 PM
That last update kinda made me sad but glad it worked out. Your wife really does sound adorable :D
She is the most wonderful woman in my life:D You have to picture in your mind a tiny, inocent, fragile, little, beautiful Indian woman.;D She's the cutest woman ever! She's only like 5'1" or 5'2'' and like 90 to 100 pounds. very small and im 6'2'' and almost 240 pounds!

I wish i knew that what she was thinkingimsad

But i am pretty sure she is fine now:D

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 05:12 PM
She is adorable, you would think shes only like 17 years old how she looks but she is 23 and beautiful! Tiny little woman, innocent in every way, she doesn't have a mean bone in her body:D, .........unless i make her madimsad.........which is rare .......i mean, you know, men are always perfect right?;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.