/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Our New forum

full of hopes
12-17-2009, 09:57 PM
Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu, Allah Wa Barakatuh

Dear brothers and sisters How are you doing these days? :statisfie

I pray you are fine and happy, even closer to Allah, the Needless,

My sister started a new Islamic web site with a forum. We would like you just have a look and register with us. We do need you. Allah has blessed you with good knowledge and wisdom, mashallah. I know you might be busy but the small regular good deeds are the most loved by Allah. We want this to be a way to spread Islam and good knowledge in a place far away from us , which is Africa. I know all members there and we will never allow any one to say anything wrong about Islam.

My sister's daughter started this for a brother they know in Nigeria who is running for an office in the government in Nigeria.

The most important thing is the people who get the knowledge from our forum. This brother is loved by many who will come to see and care for this. May Allah bless you.. we will be blessed and lucky to have you with us.

Here is the link: Fatan Alheri :: Index

Your sister

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
full of hopes
12-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Asslamu Alaikum

This is the correct link: http://1fatanalheri1.iboards.us/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.