/* */

PDA

View Full Version : pls tell me about this reply

AnonymousPoster
12-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Dear brother,and readers
Islam is a religion whose goal is to give a meaningful purpose to our life on this earth. It creates harmony between ourselves, our Creator and fellow human beings.
The prophet Mohamed is the best model of peace,tolerance.Not only did he ensure for non muslims the freedom to practice their religious rituals and worship but they were given the right to solve their legal problems in their own community courts according to their own laws as well.
Indeed , When the Prophet invited a delegation from Najran to become Muslim, they refused. Nonetheless, they signed a treaty . The relevant part of the treaty is as follows:

“To the Christians of Najran and the neighboring territories, the security of Allah and the pledge of His Prophet are extended for their lives, their religion and their property – to those present as well as those absent and others besides; There shall be no interference with the practice of their faith or their observance; nor any change in their rights or privileges. No bishop shall be removed from his bishopric, nor any monk from his monastery, nor any priest from his priesthood…”

When the message of Islam had been conveyed to mankind the duty of the Prophet was completed; There fore , he was not responsible for the deeds of the people to whom he transmitted the message. Every man is responsible for his own actions, mistakes, and crimes.

Islam is the religion of peace: its meaning is peace; one of Allah’s Names is Peace; the daily greetings of Muslims and angels are peace; Paradise is the abode of peace, the adjective “Muslim” means Peaceful. Peace is the nature, the meaning, the emblem and the objective of Islam.If some radical groups deviate from the true teaching of islam and kill innocent or civilians in the name of islam, they represent themselves and not opinion of the rulers, scholars, decision makers and the common folk.
All divine religions in general and Islam in particular assert the sanctity of human life and strongly prohibit aggression against it. All divine religions clearly state that the blood of all human beings is sacred and unlawful to shed .Therefore
The Islamic Shari`ah has nothing to do with the acts of those few deviated people who follow its teachings but change them from their proper contexts.

Flag for abuse
9:50 am on 12/18/09 peaceful
Dear readers
One should distinguish between a Muslim and Al khawariji.To understand the meaning of the two is important to remove the misconception about islam and muslims .As i stated in my previous comment that islam means peace.
In Islam, faith and good works go hand-in-hand. A mere verbal declaration of faith is not enough, for belief in Allah and his messanger make obedience to Him a duty.

This is a very important principle revealed in many verses in the Qur’an. God has commanded people to perform good deeds, to serve eagerly and firmly for the benefit of Islam, to act in compliance with the good morals described in the Qur’an, to be generous, steadfast, tolerant, truthful, and faithful.Indeed, a true muslim is not cruel nor merciless;moreover, he can not bring hram to any one.He or she puts smile on the lips of others regradless to their beliefs, race,or country.A true muslim cares for the feeling of his or her non muslim neighbour and exchanges visit with him or her.A true muslim is the one who puts this Quranic verse into practice, seeking only reward from God.Indeed, a true muslim should learn this verse which says,(God does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes – from dealing kindly and justly with them. Indeed, God loves those who act justly. God only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion – (forbids) that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.” (Quran 60:8-9)

A true muslim is the one who follows the teaching of his prophet and the tolerance of his successor and the good doers.
Turning to the pages of history, we find a marvelous example of how a Muslim ruler expected his governors to treat the Jewish
Once, a dispute arouse between Ali bin Ali Talib, when he was the Caliph, and a Jewish man who went to Judge Shuray al-Kindi. Shuray tells the details of what happened:

“Ali found he was missing a suit of mail, so he went back to Kufa and found it in the hands of a Jewish man who was selling it in the market. He said, ‘O Jew! That suit of mail is mine! I did not give it away or sell it!’

The Jew responded ‘It is mine. It is in my possession.’

Ali said, ‘We will have the judge rule on this for us.’

So they came to me and Ali sat next to me and said, ‘That suit of mail is mine; I did not give it away or sell it.’

The Jew sat in front of me and said, ‘That is my suit of mail. It is in my possession.’

I asked, ‘O Commander of the Faithful, do you have any proof?’

‘Yes,’ Ali said. ‘My son Hasan and Qanbar can testify that it is my suit of mail.’

I said, ‘Commander of the Faithful, the testimony of a son in his father’s favor is not admissible in court.’

Ali exclaimed, ‘How Perfect is God! You cannot accept the testimony of a man who has been promised Paradise? I heard the Messenger of God saying that Hasan and Husain are the princes of the youth in Paradise.’[1]

The Jewish man said, ‘The Commander of the Faithful takes me before his own judge and the judge rules in my favor against him! I bear witness that no one deserves worship except God and that Muhammad is His Messenger [the Jewish man accepted Islam], and that the suit of armor is yours, Commander of the Faithful. You dropped it at night and I found it.

Given you this example,i would like to move to the term Khawarij which is a deviant sect Al-Khawarij, divided among themselves,
They are sometimes referred to as “the Defectors” [Mariqa], because of their defection [muruq] from the religion [din]. They were actually described by the Prophet himself (Allah bless him and give him peace) as people who would swerve away from the religion, just as the [hunter's] arrow may swerve away from the animal target, and who would not come back to the fold. Such indeed are they, for they have swerved away from the religion and from Islam. They have separated themselves off from the religious community [milla], breaking loose from it and from the loyal congregation [jama'a]. They have gone astray from the level course of right guidance and from the true path [sabil].

Al-Khawarij are the people whom the Messenger of Allah, Salla Allahu Alayhi Wasallam, mentioned when he said, what translated means, “A group will go astray during a time of division between Muslims. The closest among the adversaries (the side of Ali bin Abi Talib and the side of Mu’awiyah) to the Truth will kill them (the deviant group, Al-Khawarij).”
Also, the Messenger of Allah, Salla Allahu Alayhi Wasallam, said regarding a man who once accused him of injustice, “From among the offspring of this man there will rise a people who will read the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats (meaning it will not enter their hearts). They will kill Muslims and spare Idol-worshippers. They will deviate from Islam (as fast and clean) as an arrow pierces the game. If I live to witness their appearance, I will kill them as the people of ‘Aad (whom Allah utterly destroyed and annihilated because of their disbelief) were killed.” [Al-Bukhari & Muslim].

Al khwarij have withdrawn their allegiance from the ruling authority ], and they have unsheathed the sword against the rightful leaders [a'imma], whose blood they consider it permissible to shed, and whose property they consider it lawful to confiscate. They have branded all who oppose them as unbelievers [kaffaru man khalafahum]. For example, Jamaat ul-Muslimeen in pakistan who is founded by Syed Masood Ahmad in the 1960s require every member to pledge his/her allegiance (baiy’ah in Arabic) to their current leader.They consider every other Muslim to be unbeliever, and consider themselves to be the only Muslims in the world. An accusation which can be supported by many statements from Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen’s website such as: “To leave Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen is to leave Islam”.There are others who kill mercilessly innocent civilians.They represent themselves and not the view of the rulers, decision makers and common folk.They legitimise the bombing, maiming and killing of Muslims and non muslims.
They do not follow in the footsteps of anyone, except those who created these innovations, which are based upon incorrect application of takfir. i.e. the Khawarij.
We as Muslims must not kill civilians, because in Islam, we are forbidden to do it: “…if any one slew a person – unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land – it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people…(Noble Quran 5:32)”

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.