/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Five Years!

Beardo
12-19-2009, 08:39 PM
:sl:

It had COMPLETELY slipped my mind that on December 14, 2009, IslamicBoard.com (formerly known as LI Forums) had become FIVE YEARS OLD.

A special Takbeer please. :statisfie

I was busied with finals, so I completely forgot, until a brother e-mailed me today congratulating us.

May Allah Ta'ala always bless this forum with guidance and righteousness. Ameen!

And a special "Jazakallah" to brother Kadafi for founding the forum and Brother Sajid for keeping the forum tip top and working.

Man. I wanted to do something special for the 5th year. Ah well...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
12-20-2009, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
:sl:

It had COMPLETELY slipped my mind that on December 14, 2009, IslamicBoard.com (formerly known as LI Forums) had become FIVE YEARS OLD.

A special Takbeer please. :statisfie

I was busied with finals, so I completely forgot, until a brother e-mailed me today congratulating us.

May Allah Ta'ala always bless this forum with guidance and righteousness. Ameen!

And a special "Jazakallah" to brother Kadafi for founding the forum and Brother Sajid for keeping the forum tip top and working.

Man. I wanted to do something special for the 5th year. Ah well...
Perhaps something special can be done for the 5th year. We have over 11 months to do something. I wonder if there were some way we can make the remainder of the year to be a true Praise to Allaah(swt).

Beardo
12-20-2009, 02:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Perhaps something special can be done for the 5th year. We have over 11 months to do something. I wonder if there were some way we can make the remainder of the year to be a true Praise to Allaah(swt).
Hmm.

Maybe we can do something daily, consistently.

Woodrow
12-20-2009, 02:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Hmm.

Maybe we can do something daily, consistently.
Perhaps we can do a section or thread or something "Daily Praise for Allaah(swt)" in which each member can post a praise or thanks. It would have to be fully moderated to be certain it is appropriate and each day a mod or admin could approve the most appropriate one awaiting approval.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
12-20-2009, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Perhaps we can do a section or thread or something "Daily Praise for Allaah(swt)" in which each member can post a praise or thanks. It would have to be fully moderated to be certain it is appropriate and each day a mod or admin could approve the most appropriate one awaiting approval.
Which forum should it be under? Or should we make it a forum in itself?

Woodrow
12-20-2009, 03:19 AM
I think it should be a subsection of the Announcements.

Beardo
12-20-2009, 04:23 AM
At the moment, only staff can post there. I'm guessing we'll have to change that option?

Ali_008
12-20-2009, 04:39 AM
:wasalamex

Allahu Akbar

Mabrook LI/IB Staff/Dear Brother and Sisters. :peace:

May Allah keep this forum alive for a looooooooooooooooong time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.