/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Directory

Beardo
12-20-2009, 03:01 AM
:sl:

I had asked this before, but the thread got lost. :ermm:

My question:

Is there a demand for a Muslim directory for Masajid/Businesses/Events, etc?

:phew

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
12-20-2009, 10:45 AM

Good idea!

The UK has one already, it's a thick printed book, as well as being online:

http://www.muslimdirectory.co.uk/

Is that the kind of thing you meant?

Beardo
12-20-2009, 04:34 PM
I was thinking more like a worldwide e-Directory.

Insaanah
12-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Oh ok. I'd be more interested in stuff where I was living (which the Muslim Directory does quite well)...but that's not to say that others might not be interested or have a need for it where they're not fortunate enough to have a local directory, or where they need to know what's going on in other parts of the world.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
12-22-2009, 02:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan
Oh ok. I'd be more interested in stuff where I was living (which the Muslim Directory does quite well)...but that's not to say that others might not be interested or have a need for it where they're not fortunate enough to have a local directory, or where they need to know what's going on in other parts of the world.

I've decided to open it up, and slowly build on it. The cost of the site is quite expensive, so I was thinking each month I'd allocate a small amount and build the site slowly, Insha'Allah. I got a good plan actually.

...But then I'm also saving up to build that game I had in mind. :skeleton:

Jazakumullahu Khair. I look forward to all this. :D Lemme know if anyone's interesting in doing some planning of the site with me. :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.