12-20-2009, 08:05 PM
:sl:

Important reminder

Khalid Yasin is the speacker of this lecture he talks about life and death

http://theislamicummah.ning.com/vide...in-you-will-be

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
12-20-2009, 08:35 PM
:sl: jazakAllah khairan for sharing Brother i like him hes a good speaker he grabs your attention some talkers make my mind go to other places like they are trying to beautify there voices or something. i like another scholar that i watch on utube only i am trying to remember his name but hes very wise i like him but some sisters think hes to angry but hes not he just comes across that way;D

Civilsed
12-21-2009, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
:sl: jazakAllah khairan for sharing Brother i like him hes a good speaker he grabs your attention some talkers make my mind go to other places like they are trying to beautify there voices or something. i like another scholar that i watch on utube only i am trying to remember his name but hes very wise i like him but some sisters think hes to angry but hes not he just comes across that way;D
I know when i saw him (one Juma Khutbah) i first thought why was he so angry :exhausted then realised thats his style and manner. He is very good

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.