/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *!* Calling all Dudettes *!*

Fטлку
12-21-2009, 01:03 PM
So, the Mixed Female Section needs reviving..and since no non-muslim gal goes there..nobody sees the new threads :exhausted
So the point of this thread is to say:
Come to the MFS Pronto!

In case we aren't allowed to post this stuff on the main forum, it wasn't my idea :hiding:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AlHoda
12-21-2009, 01:07 PM
Have not enough posts,:(

Fטлку
12-21-2009, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
Have not enough posts,:(
aww imsad
Don't worry though. 100 to go..just look up a few jokes on the internet and attack the humour & Urdu sections ;D

Rabi'ya
12-21-2009, 02:40 PM
you'll get there soon. We're going to re-vamp the mixed sisters section just want to alert everyone first inshallah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
12-21-2009, 02:50 PM
:sl:

If 300 posts are needed, I've got enough. But what exactly is in the sisters section? I mean, I don't know if I want to apply cos I don't know anything about it, what's in it etc.

And there's an option to apply for mixed female section but thats non-Muslims only? So presumably you're appealing to non-Muslim females for that, and I don't need to apply?

I'm confused....

Rabi'ya
12-21-2009, 02:57 PM

if you wanna apply, then please do. There is a Muslim sisters section, and a mixed female sisters section. both are accessable if you are muslim and only the latter if you are not muslim. there are lots of threads there which are for sisters eyes only. and many fun threads. games etc where sisters can let their hair down. hehe.

i spend more time in the sisters section than on the main forum i think.

Insaanah
12-21-2009, 03:01 PM

^ Jazaakillah khair, sis!

AlHoda
12-21-2009, 10:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fטлку

aww imsad
Don't worry though. 100 to go..just look up a few jokes on the internet and attack the humour & Urdu sections ;D

Operation Ninja Humour is under full preparation.;D

Fטлку
12-22-2009, 09:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
Operation Ninja Humour is under full preparation.;D
I'll check 'em out! :D
format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan

If 300 posts are needed, I've got enough. But what exactly is in the sisters section? I mean, I don't know if I want to apply cos I don't know anything about it, what's in it etc.
It is just a place where everybody..goes crazy I guess :X
But what happens in there stays in there so can't tell ya! ;D
and it is where you go when you need to increase your post count :p

Fטлку
12-22-2009, 10:20 AM
I just checked out the MFS and there is still no one there! well..except the muslim girls <_<
So, I'm gonna start new threads in there and they'd better get a response orr I'll..! :raging:

Amanda
12-23-2009, 04:01 AM
I want to be able to post, but I'm no where near close to 300... and I don't like posting things if they aren't important, you know? :(

Fטлку
12-23-2009, 10:04 AM
I don't like posting things if they aren't important, you know?
^ is that normal? :eek:

ah, well..nvm...the "The Official Re-Launch of the (NonMuslim) Sisters Section" is so not working :mmokay:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.