/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Denver International Airport

GuestFellow
12-22-2009, 05:46 PM
:sl:

Denver Airport Conspiracy Theory: A Documentary (part 1)

Denver Airport Conspiracy Theory: A Documentary (part 2)

You can watch the video above if you want, approximately 10 minutes for both videos.

It is a conspiracy theory...it is relating to the airports construction one in the shape of a Nazi symbol. Please share some alternative views upon this. I found the second video quite...disturbing when it refers to the fences...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
12-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Lol. I found that silly. Maybe the product of some disaffected teenagers with overactive imaginations and too much time on their hands. A lot of the stuff that was said was not substantiated with any references either.

The building didn't look much like the nazi symbol to me.

If it was such a big conspiracy, why would 'the powers that be' paint a mural and inform the entire world about it? What's the point of such things/symbology? What purpose do they serve. :hmm:

GuestFellow
12-22-2009, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
If it was such a big conspiracy, why would 'the powers that be' paint a mural and inform the entire world about it? What's the point of such things/symbology? What purpose do they serve. :hmm:
:sl:

I don't think many people would actually pay attention to that big mural...most of the people who would visit an airport would be excited to travel to another country, I highly doubt many would bother examining it at a closer inspection. Then again, it probably might have been put for just for decoration...

I do think there should be an explanation for this, the staff who work at the airport should provide answers for something, like those barb wires facing inwards... I'm mostly concerned about that. :skeleton:

The pencil diagram is slightly childish..

Cabdullahi
12-23-2009, 06:34 PM
it is a poor video which is poorly referenced

this however is a better video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_h--jyznaY

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.