/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Homeless

Civilsed
12-22-2009, 08:02 PM
Asalam Alaikum,

Due to the recent snow that has hit Europe is has caused many of homeless to die literally freezing to death. Although the news is mainly is focusing on travel and cost (Money). Please remember those homeless and do what you can to help, and not forget out brothers & Sisters is Palestine, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc...

http://theislamicummah.ning.com/vide...he-homeless-sh

Jazak Allah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
12-23-2009, 01:53 AM
Jazakallah khayr for sharing. Sometimes i'm so sad for the children...and sometimes they behave as if it doesn't matter. For them, they are really grateful even to survive for the day. :(.

Woodrow
12-23-2009, 02:16 AM
:sl:

Made me think of some things many people did not have today:

Enough to eat

Clean water

A chair to sit on

A safe place free from fear

A bed

Shelter from the wind

A room to rest in

A roof over their heads

Freedom from pain

A blanket

A kind word

Can I give just one of those things to somebody that did not have them today?

Humbler_359
12-23-2009, 03:06 AM

Yes, we can help them. It is very difficult I understood what's being like homeless. imsad

Why do People Become Homeless?

This link is interesting to help us to understand a very big pictures. There are many reasons, at first I thought they didn't work in a job or something addiction issues but realize they are unable to meet standard of living and inflation increasing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
12-23-2009, 03:23 AM
I don't want to die alone by the roadside, I want to die in front of my mother

I'm tired of my life. I want to change. Would you help me?

Homelessness in Malaysia: another dose of reality

What in the world happened to us?

Family of seven stranded on the street

Civilsed
12-23-2009, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359

Yes, we can help them. It is very difficult I understood what's being like homeless. imsad

Why do People Become Homeless?

This link is interesting to help us to understand a very big pictures. There are many reasons, at first I thought they didn't work in a job or something addiction issues but realize they are unable to meet standard of living and inflation increasing.
Very interesting link, It is obvious that the Haram finance systems has a lot of the blame. Inshla'Allah we can & Must all do something, as well will be questioned on judgement day about those we could have helped but stood by.

There are so many Christian organisations in Europe but only a handfull of Muslims group to help the homeless imsad. Insha'Allah we can do more

Raaina
12-23-2009, 04:51 PM
Is there any Muslim groups that help the homeless? Does anyone have any links?

Civilsed
12-23-2009, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mystical_moon
Is there any Muslim groups that help the homeless? Does anyone have any links?

I will try to find link, (Very Difficult):exhausted LETS start one :p

Woodrow
12-23-2009, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Civilsed

I will try to find link, (Very Difficult):exhausted LETS start one :p
There are several in Canada and the USA for the UK this looks interesting. Maybe some of you in the UK can check further:

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/new...es_think_tank/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.