/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am studying and commenting on quran.You should give your opinion about my thougths.

firmkindness
12-23-2009, 09:31 AM
I am studying quran,I want to find out if every words of quran are perfect,truthful,logocal. Is not there any fault in every words of quran?
To find out if it is possible that every words of quran are revelation of God who are most wise.

I can't speak abrabic,so may be I have some misunderstand of words of quran.

Below is my commentary on sura 31-25,which I don't understand thoroughly,
if it is really a revelation of God who are most wise.

sura 31-25.
And if you ask them: "Who has created the heavens and the earth," they will certainly say: "Allah." Say: "All the praises and thanks be to Allah!" But most of them know not.

Who are "they" in "they will certainly say..."?
To who Allah ask Muhammad to say "All the praises and thanks be to Allah!" ?
Who are "them" in "most of them know not"?

1. "they" and "them" indicate same people

If "they" and "them" indicate non-muslim,why they will certainly say: "Allah created the heavens and the earth"?
How would a non-muslim will certainly say: "GOD created the heavens and the earth"?

If "they" and "them" indicate muslim. why most of them know not "All the praises and thanks be to Allah!"?

In this case,
Hidden means of this talking(sura 31-25) of Allah may be:

Since they (a party of people "they" and "them" indicate) know that Allah created the heavens and the earth,they should know also that all the praises and thanks be to Allah too.It is more logical to them.
It is so clear : who created the heavens and the earth worthy all the praises and thanks.
Every truthful people should know this,because this logic is clear.

But most of them don't know this clear (may be simple) logic.
Most of them only know that Allah created the heavens and the earth,don't know that all the praises and thanks be to Allah,
So most of them are unlogical;
So most of them aren't wise enough;
So look at those people who know not that praises and thanks be to Allah,they are so untruthful,unlogical,unwise.

So you should not fellow those people,because you don't want to be a untruthful,unlogical,unwise people;
In other words:
You should know that praises and thanks be to Allah,since you want to be a truthful,logical,wise people;

2."they" and "them" are two different parties of people.
"they" indicates a party of muslims,
while "them" indicates whole human(include muslims and non-muslims).
so muslims will certainly say: "Allah created the heavens and the earth" and know "All the praises and thanks be to Allah!"
non-muslims won't say: "Allah created the heavens and the earth" and know not "All the praises and thanks be to Allah!"

Allah let Muhammad to ask a party of people "Who has created the heavens and the earth?" .
This party of people will answer:"Allah".
Then Allah ask Muhammad to say "All the praises and thanks be to Allah!" to this party of people or whole human?
And most of whole human didn't know "All the praises and thanks be to Allah!"

If this is commentary of this sura 31-25. It is not so logical to me.If you know what I don't understand,tell your more truly commentary to me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
YusufNoor
12-23-2009, 11:27 AM
:sl:

the polytheists Arabs of Arabia KNEW that Allah created the world, yet they worshiped idols as intermediaries.

you may want to get a book on Tafseer and one on Seerah. it is nearly impossible NOT to know the answer to your question.

:wa:

firmkindness
12-23-2009, 02:25 PM
I am studying and commenting on other sentences too:

26. To Allâh belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth. Verily, Allâh, He is Al*Ghanî (Rich, Free of all wants), Worthy of all praise.

I am sure that Allah always speaks according to human's logoc in quran,because he gives quran to human.

Of course who owns all heavens and the earth is very rich .(It is clear)

Worthy of all praise.
Is there any reasoning relation between owning all heavens and the earth and being worthy of all praise?
It is not so clear by now.

Basic logic in human mind :Who are good then he is worthy of praise.
We said a people is worthy of praise only because he has some kinds of good feature or he had some good actions or he is great in some way.
People only praise good man,great man.People don't praise a man because he is rich.
You know that there are many people who own many things,be rich but still is not worthy of any praise.

So should Allah here use his owning of all heavens and the earth to prove that he is worthy of all praise?
It should be thought more deeply.

25. And if you (O Muhammad SAW) ask them: "Who has created the heavens and the earth," they will certainly say: "Allâh." Say: "All the praises and thanks be to Allâh!" But most of them know not.

So may be the hidden meaning of sura 31:25-26 is:
In 31:25 Allah says he created the heavens and the earth.
Then in 31:26 Because he created the heavens and the earth ,so to Allâh belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth.(it is clear logic to people)
And because he created the heavens and the earth,he did this good action of creation for all his servants,so he is worthy of all praise of his servants.

But there is a problem in this case,

Allah has said
he is worthy of all praise because he has created the heavens and the earth in 25,

It is possbily unnecessary to said
he is worthy of all praise because he has created the heavens and the earth in 26
again.

So may be I should think Allah in 26 still wants to prove he is worthy of all praise by this words "To Allâh belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth. Verily, Allâh, He is Al*Ghanî (Rich, Free of all wants)," in 26.
I think may be:
"To Allâh belongs whatsoever" means he can control whatsoever,so this prove he is most powerful,so this (he is most powerful) prove that he is worthy of all praise.
"To Allâh belongs whatsoever" means everythings submit to him,and everythings submit to him cause his rank is most high,he is higher than any other thing,he is better than any other.
and means every good things curtain in every good things belongs to him.
So if you praise sun,because sun is big and powerful,because Allah is higher than sun in rank,and power of sun belongs to Allah,so you should praise Allah.
So if you praise a person,because he is great,because Allah is higher than that person in rank,and greatness of that person belongs to Allah,so you should praise Allah.

so he is worthy of all praise.

So be careful,any one who pretends to be God,can't succeed easily,because there are people or jinns like me who can work throughly to find out very deep logic of every Speech.
It is really hard to pretend to be God.

IbnAbdulHakim
12-23-2009, 05:21 PM
you should real tafseer ibn katheer to understand context etc

and reading a biography of our Prophet (sallallahi alaihi wasallaam) would cover a huge amount of the Quran too :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
12-23-2009, 05:22 PM
It is better to read and understand the Qur'an from a Islamic Scholar. You need to understand Arabic as well to read the verses in the correct context.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-23-2009, 05:28 PM
:sl:

With all due respect, you should refrain from commenting on the Qur'an as you self admittedly do not even possess the most basic prerequisites to do so - which at the very least is a thorough understanding of the Arabic language, including morphology, grammar, syntax and modes of eloquence. Relying on translations will not suffice. An individual can study the bare basics and understand the message without knowing Arabic, but to understand at a higher level with deeper insight, knowledge of the Arabic language is necessary. So go on studying, but I'd advise you to stay away from giving commentary.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.