/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Studying Islamic Law/Shariah?

Jenell
12-23-2009, 02:18 PM
ASA to everyone. I am finishing my BA in Liberal Studies at OU. I originally started this program, before I became Muslim and I wanted to take it to Law School here in Atlanta, ga. Now that I've taken Shahaadah, and dedicated my life to Allah; I am very much interested in studying the Sharia. I want to be able to help my community here in Atlanta by possibly being a mediator for different situations that cause for reconciliation btwn Muslims by way of our Law.
My questions are: Does it matter if I have a Law Degree from this judicial system? Where would be the best place to study the Sharia? What procedures would I need to go through? And what would be the best use for this knowledge? How could I dedicate myself?
Shukraan to anyone who can help.

Salaam

Jenell Abdul-Quayuum

Ebony Health Store

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.