/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please feel free to guide and advice or even encourage me accordingly.

Mosbid.com
12-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Rahim

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh, and a Happy new Hijri year.

I am British Muslim raised and educated in Islam and the values it inspires.

Often I thought long and hard on how I could benefit my Muslim brothers and sisters here in the UK and around the word. So I asked myself what do we Muslims currently lack, and found that it was ‘independence’ in trade.

As a result, my thoughts brought me to the concept of an all Muslim trade platform which I named Mosbid (you can find out more on Exchange Links section of islamicboard)

I hope that the fruits of my thoughts are of immense benefit to all Muslims.

Please feel free to guide and advice or even encourage me accordingly.

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fטлку
12-23-2009, 03:08 PM
You have been lurking around this section for a while..about time you posted an introduction thread! :p
Welcome to the Forum :D

Raaina
12-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

I will check out your link and look forward to reading your posts :)

Raaina
12-23-2009, 05:08 PM
Your site doesn't work for me :( all the pages just keep timing out :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mosbid.com
12-23-2009, 05:23 PM
Thank you for your support sisters.

I took a quick look at Mosbid.com and it is working fine. Could it be a problem with your browser I dare think. If it is I hope it is resolved for you so that you may enjoy it. :statisfie

Raaina
12-23-2009, 05:48 PM
Was just an error at my end - it works now - great site!!!

Misz_Muslimah
12-24-2009, 03:18 PM
:sl: brother,
Have a great stay :)

Mosbid.com
12-26-2009, 11:24 AM
:sl:

If you liked it why not help promote Mosbid as a Muslim alternative to EBay by telling as many Muslims about it.

It's time we took another step to declare our independence economically.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.