/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I hate this place!

Italianguy
12-23-2009, 11:53 PM
I try to love the USA as a good Christian should....

Today......I hate this place:raging:

I'm sorry....I just had to vent:heated:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rasema2
12-24-2009, 12:02 AM
Become a Muslim once and for all...

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 12:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rasema2
Become a Muslim once and for all...
It's not that......trust me i have considerd it in the past.

I'm tired of the prejudism.....I'm tired of only being looked at as a "Wop" , "Ginea" and or "greaseball"

I try to understand ones veiw of me.....but it still sux!

I will never be but a "Goon" in others eyes......just trying to deal with that.

Rasema2
12-24-2009, 12:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
It's not that......trust me i have considerd it in the past.

I'm tired of the prejudism.....I'm tired of only being looked at as a "Wop" , "Ginea" and or "greaseball"

I try to understand ones veiw of me.....but it still sux!

I will never be but a "Goon" in others eyes......just trying to deal with that.
Well, this will maybe allow you to reflect a little:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Np7...eature=channel

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
12-24-2009, 12:14 AM

I hate where I live too...at times.

How come you hate the USA? Is it the government?

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I hate where I live too...at times.

How come you hate the USA? Is it the government?
No, just some of the prejudice people here.

GuestFellow
12-24-2009, 12:19 AM
No, just some of the prejudice people here.
There are stupid people everywhere....

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 12:19 AM

Wow! Was that a kid?

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 12:20 AM
There are stupid people everywhere....
Thats the truth!

Supreme
12-24-2009, 12:21 AM
The USA, the land of the free and equal- unless you're black, Native American, homosexual, bisexual, Jewish, Muslim, Catholic, Mexican, Hispanic, non English speaking, Eastern Orthodox, Indian...

GuestFellow
12-24-2009, 12:22 AM

Wow that kid knows more than me! :skeleton:

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 12:29 AM
I appologise.....I should not be angry.

I will just take it and kep my mouth shut.

GuestFellow
12-24-2009, 12:30 AM
I appologise.....I should not be angry.

I will just take it and kep my mouth shut.:anger
Well anger is a useless emotion, I rather use that energy for laughing like manic...when I'm alone. :skeleton:

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
The USA, the land of the free and equal- unless you're black, Native American, homosexual, bisexual, Jewish, Muslim, Catholic, Mexican, Hispanic, non English speaking, Eastern Orthodox, Indian...
And Italian! believe it or not. Who do these people think they are? They act as if God placed them here. We are all from somewhere else originally.....All of us. They seem to have forgoten where they came from and who they are.imsad

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 12:34 AM
Well anger is a useless emotion, I rather use that energy for laughing like manic...when I'm alone. :skeleton:
I know.....I'm sorry. It's my fault anyway....I am Italian.

Supreme
12-24-2009, 12:36 AM
And Italian! believe it or not. Who do these people think they are? They act as if God placed them here. We are all from somewhere else originally.....All of us. They seem to have forgoten where they came from and who they are.imsad
Wierd, Italian Americans constitute quite a large ancestry group. I'd of thought Italian Americans would be targets of prejudice because of their Catholic beliefs, not their national heritage, but then you're a Protestant if memory serves.

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 12:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Wierd, Italian Americans constitute quite a large ancestry group. I'd of thought Italian Americans would be targets of prejudice because of their Catholic beliefs, not their national heritage, but then you're a Protestant if memory serves.
well let me be the first to tell you...They hate Italians too.

I have delt with it all my life.

Some of the first slaves here where Italians. And when my grandfather came through Ellis Island new york. The first thing he saw was not freedom....it was a wooden stick and qaurantine for a week...for nothing. My grandmother slept outside on the ground waiting for him. :cry: And those As****** wouldn't give her food or water either:raging:! She drank rain water that fell off the roof! She almost died.

And yes, I am a protestant. I don't dislike the Catholic church.....I just don't agree with some of their practices. I am Non-denominational.

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 12:48 AM
I usually don't bring up my families past. Some don't want to hear it, some can't handle it.

We're not allowed to speak of it much.

my grandparents said "There will always be hate, we have to just look beyond it an show we are as good or better than they, no matter how bad we are treated" of course they only spoke Italian. They also said that the Americans have corrupted the english language. They never did learn english, it was to hard for them. They made me learn Italian even though I was born here. No offense to anyone.

Supreme
12-24-2009, 12:53 AM
well let me be the first to tell you...They hate Italians too.

I have delt with it all my life.

Some of the first slaves here where Italians. And when my grandfather came through Ellis Island new york. The first thing he saw was not freedom....it was a wooden stick and qaurantine for a week...for nothing. My grandmother slept outside on the ground waiting for him. :cry: And those As****** wouldn't give her food or water either:raging:! She drank rain water that fell off the roof! She almost died.

And yes, I am a protestant. I don't dislike the Catholic church.....I just don't agree with some of their practices. I am Non-denominational.

A non denomational Protestant? You've just contradicted yourself!:statisfie(Don't worry, I know what you mean, I'm the same as you). According to wiki, 17 million Americans are Italian Americans. I guess the only groups of people free of discrimination in your fair land would be Irish, German and indeed English Americans.

I also agree that Americans have corrupted our beautiful language. I mean, whatever happened to Shakespeare? Now you Yanks substitute words for the sake of it. It's not elevator, it's lift. It's not pants, it's trousers! They're not chips, they're CRISPS!!!

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 12:53 AM
Sometimes I just want to become "The Hulk" or at least I feeel that way sometimes.

Rasema2
12-24-2009, 01:09 AM
I know.....I'm sorry. It's my fault anyway....I am Italian.
Did the video help any? Any info learned?

Lol, best wishes on this life and the hereafter.

ardianto
12-24-2009, 03:15 PM

You hate your place just because some prejudice people ?.

If you know what happen to people in other places you must be say "Thanks God" thousand times.

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
You hate your place just because some prejudice people ?.

If you know what happen to people in other places you must be say "Thanks God" thousand times.
Calm down, it was ust a figure of speach. geeeeee wizzzzz.lol

I thank God for everything all the time......even you:D

ardianto
12-24-2009, 03:46 PM
Calm down, it was ust a figure of speach. geeeeee wizzzzz.lol

I thank God for everything all the time......even you:D
Who said I am angry ?. :D

By the way, I want to visit America, visit your home and visit uncle Woodrow's home.

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 04:03 PM
Who said I am angry ?. :D

By the way, I want to visit America, visit your home and visit uncle Woodrow's home.
Dude, when are you comming? Your totally welcome anytime! I have a house fullll of Muslims all the time lately;D

You will have to ride with me.......to take the giggly women shopping though;D

Either way, come on down, I have plenty of extra room here:D

God be with you!

ardianto
12-24-2009, 04:22 PM
Dude, when are you comming?
When I have money. ;D

Thank for the room, brother. But I think I will not visit America or other countries in the near future. The cost is very expensive for me. This time I save my money to go hajj. :)

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 04:24 PM
When I have money. ;D

Thank for the room, brother. But I think I will not visit America or other countries in the near future. The cost is very expensive for me. This time I save my money to go hajj. :)
Good idea.....but after Hajj.......It's on like donkey Kong!....You have to come to my place......please? Get me away from these women. My wife has been throwing popcorn at me all morning;D

Hamza Asadullah
12-24-2009, 04:27 PM
(edited post)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.