/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asa! :-)

meghan
12-24-2009, 01:19 AM
ASA everyone!

My name is Meghan and I am a new sister in Islam. I just said my shahadah a few weeks ago! I am in the process now of learning my prayers and as much as I can about my new way of life. I am looking to meet some new muslim (women) friends!

A little bit about myself-- I am 23 years old and am currently studying to become a nurse. I live in Pennsylvania with my parents. I like to cook, and read, and exercise (outside when its warm).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-24-2009, 01:28 AM
:welcome: aboard sr.

it is great to have you here, hope you enjoy your stay with us insha'Allah....

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by meghan
ASA everyone!

My name is Meghan and I am a new sister in Islam. I just said my shahadah a few weeks ago! I am in the process now of learning my prayers and as much as I can about my new way of life. I am looking to meet some new muslim (women) friends!

A little bit about myself-- I am 23 years old and am currently studying to become a nurse. I live in Pennsylvania with my parents. I like to cook, and read, and exercise (outside when its warm).
Welcome! You will find many sisters here for you to befriend.

I see you live in PA My granparents had a house on lake wallenpaupack(Greentown PA)

Don't post your location just because i brought that up, just thought i would share:D

God be with you.

Amanda
12-24-2009, 05:56 AM
Welcome! I am sure this will be a great place for you to learn, I know that it has helped me a lot since I reverted. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
12-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Assalaamu alaikum sister Meghan,

A very warm welcome to the forum and an even warmer welcome to Islam! :)

Hope you find the forum beneficial and learn lots.

May Allah bless you and keep you steadfast.

Assalaamu alaikum.

Caller الداعي
12-24-2009, 10:10 AM
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fטлку
12-24-2009, 10:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by meghan
ASA everyone!

Hello Meghan and welcome to Islam and also to the Forum! :D

I like to cook, and read, and exercise (outside when its warm).
:ooh: What kind of books? :D

Misz_Muslimah
12-24-2009, 12:03 PM
:sl: Meghan,
Have a great and beneficial stay :)

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
12-24-2009, 12:12 PM
Salaamu Alaikum Meghan,

Welcome to LI FORUM, hope ur stay be beneficial insha'Allah!

Raaina
12-24-2009, 12:22 PM
Welcome to the forum, I look forward to reading your posts :)

zakirs
12-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Wsa!

lol .. :) welcome to the forum

ardianto
12-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Welcome to Islam and welcome to IslamicBoard forum.

:welcome:

Donia
12-24-2009, 08:11 PM
Alaikum asalaam rahmatullahi wa barakatu. :)
Welcome to the forum, sis.

Italianguy
12-24-2009, 11:02 PM
wwwwuuuuuuuuuzzzzzuuuuuuuuupppppppp!

Welcome to da forum!

I think I already said hi! ........but it never hurts to say hello again right?........so.........hello again.;D

BTW, I am the crazy Christian here:p

I'm not really crazy.........depends on who you listen to here i guess:embarrass

I'm actually a realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly nice dude:statisfie

UmmSqueakster
12-24-2009, 11:38 PM
Assalamu alaikum, welcome to the forum and to islam.

I'm an american muslim convert as well, going on 9 years now :uuh: Good Lord, how the time flies!

I'm collecting a list of helpful resources for newbies here - http://umms.wordpress.com/converts/ - if you'd be interested. I'm also open to emails :statisfie

noorseeker
12-24-2009, 11:49 PM
welcome to the forum

meghan
12-25-2009, 05:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fטлку
Hello Meghan and welcome to Islam and also to the Forum! :D

:ooh: What kind of books? :D
well lol I try to read for fun occassionaly..at least when I don't have to read my nursing textbooks! I really like non-fiction right now..

meghan
12-25-2009, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by UmmSqueakster
Assalamu alaikum, welcome to the forum and to islam.

I'm an american muslim convert as well, going on 9 years now :uuh: Good Lord, how the time flies!

I'm collecting a list of helpful resources for newbies here - http://umms.wordpress.com/converts/ - if you'd be interested. I'm also open to emails :statisfie
Wow, I have found your website very very useful already! I am going to print out the salat cards tomorrow! Keep up the good work, I am sure there are many converts such as myself that would really benefit from your site!

Mr.President
12-25-2009, 06:38 AM
Assalamu alikkum sis megan

welcome to IB sis
--
This message is sent by
his Excellency honorable Mr.President @ IB ;D

Rafeeq
12-25-2009, 07:08 AM
It is great to know you are newly converted muslim. Welcome to the Sirat-e-Mustaqeem. May Allah be your guardian.

Welcome to the LI. You will find my sis and bros here to befriend.

Masalama

Muslimah4Eva x
12-25-2009, 02:49 PM
:sl: Meghan
Welcome to IB :) :D

Hope you have a great stay and inshallah leran a lot from this blessed deen!!!

mish mash
01-24-2010, 09:52 PM
hpe you enjoy it here!! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!