/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tsunami Miracle (Miracle of Allah)

_PakistaN_
12-24-2009, 06:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yxXl5xNdjU

Mashallah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samiun
12-24-2009, 03:32 PM
I know that video or news is old but, Mashallah watching it again makes me realize how almighty Allah S.W.T. is. I look upon the community and Astaghfirullah I've seen some bad comments... May all give nur to their heart.Btw I'm Milenium412 :)

_PakistaN_
12-29-2009, 06:50 AM
Yeah I know it's old but... If anyone didn't see it. Now is the chance lol.

noorseeker
12-29-2009, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
I know that video or news is old but, Mashallah watching it again makes me realize how almighty Allah S.W.T. is. I look upon the community and Astaghfirullah I've seen some bad comments... May all give nur to their heart.Btw I'm Milenium412 :)
Theres always bad comments

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
12-31-2009, 05:28 AM
Where can I get an Islamic flag shirt? in black with white writing or green?... I don't want to google it because I know what awaits me..

masha'Allah.. Allah's house a true sanctuary...

Allah swt leaves us with endless signs..

:w:

CosmicPathos
12-31-2009, 05:33 AM
Ok I have a question. How is this a miracle? Did all masaajid remain intact and never fell in the face of tsunami? If yes then I am in awe. If yes then nothing could be a greater miracle. But it seems many masaajid fell and were destroyed due to tsunami, only one was an exception. What is so special about this masjid?

جوري
12-31-2009, 05:39 AM
Everything around it was destroyed.. in my view is what makes it special..considering as per vid. its foundation is a simple one...

what do you find more spectacular a field of roses in fertile grounds or one single rose in the midst of arid land?

CosmicPathos
12-31-2009, 05:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Everything around it was destroyed.. in my view is what makes it special..considering as per vid. its foundation is a simple one...

what do you find more spectacular a field of roses in fertile grounds or one single rose in the midst of arid land?

good analogy with roses. Indeed the later one. :)

_PakistaN_
01-06-2010, 06:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
Ok I have a question. How is this a miracle? Did all masaajid remain intact and never fell in the face of tsunami? If yes then I am in awe. If yes then nothing could be a greater miracle. But it seems many masaajid fell and were destroyed due to tsunami, only one was an exception. What is so special about this masjid?
what do you mean just one? there were many mosques saved.

Samiun
01-06-2010, 08:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
what do you mean just one? there were many mosques saved.
Yeah, but some mosque got destroyed

Does anyone have a source that has something related to the mosque? Like how many people were in it and survived?

Ramadhan
01-06-2010, 10:50 AM
I personally attest that many maasjid survived the tsunami in Aceh. I visited Aceh prior to tsunami in 1999 and in July 2004.
And then after tsunami i visited Aceh in many times.
I don't have info if any maasjid got destroyed or how many.

There is some technical explanation why the maasjid survived:
most maasjid in Aceh (and Indonesia) are built with partial walls, that means the maasjid are not fully enclosed by walls (mind you, we live in tropical climate where weather is always nice and warm all year round so no need for protection from winter weather).
These gaps between walls enabled the water tsunami to surge through, so the whole maasjid structure did not have withstand/push back the surge of water, ie, the water flow through the maasjid and did not destroy it.
Masha Allah.

Abdul Qadir
01-13-2010, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
Yeah, but some mosque got destroyed
Maybe those were Ahmadiyah mosques..=p..ok now dun frame me for that..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.